《美少女的谎言》前情提要
Previously on "Pretty Little Liars.."
所以你就撒谎说查理不是真实存在的
So you lied and told me Charlie wasn't real.
我以为那么做是正确的
I thought I was doing the right thing.
莱斯利·斯通在拉德里待过
Lesli Stone was in Radley.
久到让她认识梦娜和查尔斯
Long enough to know Mona and Charles.
莱斯利并没有假装是查尔斯
Lesli's not pretending to be Charles.
她只听到过查尔斯的名字一次
She'd only heard Charles' name once.
就在宝芬妮偷溜出拉德里再也没回去那晚
The night that Bethany snuck out of Radley and never came back.
那晚查尔斯也溜出去了
Charles snuck out that night too.
如果你继续这样 我会把你
If you keep this up, I will take you
送到很远的地方 我是认真的
far away from here, I mean it.
你要把我也埋在卡罗尔姨妈的农场里吗
You're gonna bury me at Aunt Carol's farm too
在查尔斯边上吗
right next to Charles?
亲爱的爸爸 回家给我庆祝生日吧
你应该准备个棒得要死的派对
只有你来哦
爱你的查尔斯
她很漂亮很沉着也很完美
Sara was pretty and poised and perfect.
但是 无论她给予了你什么
And everything she gave you
都会双倍讨回来
she took two things away.
在莎拉消失之前 我就希望她能死掉
I wished Sara was dead before she disappeared.
希望你能卖♥♥给我一些东西
Maybe you could sell me something
让我能镇静下来
that would help calm my nerves.
好啊 你要什么
Yeah. What?
大♥麻♥ 或者大♥麻♥布朗尼
Pot. Maybe some brownies.
不只是废物堆积场
It's not just the junkyard,
还有暗房♥的那瓶染发膏
I-it's the bottle of hair color in the dark room,
沙利文医生办公室的信息
the text in Sullivan's office.
A怎么能够在确切时间
How did A know we were all gonna be there
知道我们要去哪
at the exact same time?
那贱♥人♥给我们装了芯片
Bitch chipped us.
你好 我是艾莉森
Hi, this is Alison.
我现在无法接听你的电♥话♥
I'm not available to take your call.
请给我留言
Please leave me a message.
芯片植入(动物)
-查到了吗 -查到了
- You find anything? - Yeah.
一般芯片只有米粒大小
Most microchips are about the size of a grain of rice
上面只写入身份信息 但是
and all they contain is an ID number, but..
我们的芯片好像大很多
...ours feels bigger.
可能A进行了修改
It's like A modified it
所以他可以监控我们每一步
so that he could track our every move.
天啊 那是什么
Oh, my God! What is that?
宠物芯片移除
有人移除他家宠物狗身上芯片的视频
Somebody removing their dog's microchip.
我们也得想办法把芯片弄出来
We're gonna have to get it out somehow.
其实转念一想 也许我们应该保留芯片
Yeah, on second thought, maybe we should just keep ours in.
我觉得也是
Maybe we should.
斯宾塞 我只是开玩笑
Spencer, I was joking.
不 我可没开玩笑
No, I'm not.
A并不知道我们查出来他在监控我们
A doesn't know that we know he's tracking us.
这是我们对抗查尔斯的唯一优势
That's the only edge that we have over Charles.
我们得想办法利用这优势
And we have to figure out a way to use it.
是你电♥话♥响
That's your phone.
-是艾莉吗 -梦娜
- Is it Ali? - Mona.
我们明早可以行动了
We're on for tomorrow morning.
莱斯利终于同意跟我们谈谈了
Lesli finally agreed to talk to us.
好 艾莉也得去 查尔斯是她哥哥
Okay, Ali has to be there. Charles is her brother.
-她得知道她哥哥还活着 -没错
- She needs to know he's alive. - Yeah.
而且莱斯利也许还会告诉我们其他信息
And anything else that Lesli can tell us.
她也许知道谁是A
She might know who A is.
除了名字 还有A的模样
And not just a name, but his face.
你好 我是艾莉森
Hi, this is Alison.
我现在无法接听你的电♥话♥
I'm not available to take your call..
她到底去哪了
Where the hell is she?
爸爸 求求你 告诉我到底怎么回事
Dad, please, you have to tell me what's going on.
你刚才去哪了
Where were you just now?
你要带我去哪
Where are you taking me?
安全的地方
Some place safe.
生日快乐
亲爱的爸爸 回家给我庆祝生日吧
你应该准备个棒得要死的派对
只有你来哦
爱你的查尔斯
他没死
He's alive.
他要来找我们 是吗
And he's coming for us, isn't he?
美少女的谎言
第六季 第七集
艾瑞亚: 梦娜家见
-太好了 你起来了 -是啊
- Oh, good, you're up. - Yeah.
我打算去咖啡馆 给你和凯勒
Um, I was just gonna go to The Brew and pick up
买♥♥点松饼 给你们一个惊喜
some muffins for you and Caleb and surprise you.
我倒是有个惊喜给你
I actually have a surprise for you instead.
打开看看
Go ahead. Open it.
卡里西米集团
奖学基金
汉娜·玛琳
3万美金
3万美元
Thirty thousand dollars?
你的学费 汉娜
It's your tuition, Hanna.
我说过会想办法供你上大学的
I promised you I would figure out how to pay for college.
-对吧 -妈妈 你怎么...
- Didn't I? - Mom, eh, how did you..
你不在的时候 我 我申请了所有
While you were gone I, um, I applied to every scholarship
我能找到的奖学金
I could find and-and, um..
你知道 为你的将来做打算
You know, it helped planning for your future
相信你有前程 这样很有帮助
and believing you still had one.
我无法相信 我是说
I can't believe it. I mean, one of the applications
真的有一个申请成功了
actually paid off, literally.
等一下 "卡里西米集团"
Wait. "The Carissimi Group."
怎么那么耳熟
Why does that sound familiar?
他们好像还捐助过医院什么的
They probably sponsored a hospital wing or something.
杰森推荐的 他说他妈妈以前一直捐款
Jason recommended it. He said his mom donated all the time.
你至少得给我一个拥抱
Well, you at least owe me a hug.
我真的开始担心了 艾莉
Seriously getting worried over here, Ali.
我们得谈谈 你能我回我电♥话♥吗
And we need to talk. Can you just call me back?
艾米丽
Emily?
我是克莱尔 莎拉的朋友 我们见过
It's Claire, Sara's friend. We met.
对 对 我记得
Yeah. Yeah, I remember.
那女孩 塞布丽娜告诉我
That girl, Sabrina told me
你不在这工作了
that you weren't working here anymore.
我本来都要走了
I was just about to leave.
你 你要找我吗
Y-you were looking for me?
还有莎拉
And Sara.
我已经去过她妈妈家里好几次了
I-I went by her mom's a few times
但是她不肯告诉我她在哪
but she wouldn't tell me where she was.
至少现在不肯说
At least not right away.
-莎拉... -没
- Is Sara-- - No.
不 我刚送她去上班了
No, I just dropped her off at work.
上班 莎拉找到工作了
Work? Sara's got a job?
真棒
That's great.
如果我经历了她这种事
God, if I went through what she did, I don't think
我想我都记不得怎么读书了 别提...
I'd remember how to read, never mind be able to--
我们都记得怎么读书
We all remember how to read.
不 我是说...
No, I mean, that..
对不起 我不知道该怎么说才好
I'm sorry. I don't know the right thing to say here.
没关系 没人知道
Of course not. No one does.
莎拉和我曾有过摩擦
Look, Sara and I had some hard times.
但她是我的朋友
But she was my friend.
没人应该遭受你们所经历的一切
No one deserved what you guys went through.
我只想见见她
I just wanna see her.
你还是用原来的号♥码 我可以让她打给你
You still have the same number? I can tell her to call you.
-谢谢 -没事
- Yeah. Thanks. - Yeah.
等等
Uh, wait.
莎拉现在不在上班
Sara's not at work right now.
她在接受心理治疗 我两小时后去接她
She's at therapy, and I pick her up in two hours.
你回来啦
Hey, you're back.
我正要出门
I was actually just leaving.
-那就重新安排一下 -不行
- Oh, oh. Change your plans. - I can't.
等等 怎么了 你妈妈在家吗
Wait. What's going on? Is your mom home?
不 她还在费城 你得走了
No. No, she's still in Philly. I just.. You have to go.
剧集 | 美少女的谎言(2010) | 导航列表