-我很会让别人放松 有需要找我 -谢谢
- I used to mellow out with weed. Just saying. - Thanks.
你找到了什么
Okay, so what'd you find?
艾米 我 我觉得我爸爸
Em, I-I think my dad might have had something
和夏洛蒂的谋杀案有关
To do with Charlotte's murder.
对不起 乔丹
I'm sorry, Jordan.
除了抹除记录外 还骗了你很多
More about lying to you than erasing that tape.
如果你不想和我结婚 我也能理解
I totally get it if you don't wanna marry me.
你真的认为我会让这些事情
You actually think I'd let something like this
来破坏我们的关系吗
come between us?
是 你是把事情弄砸了 但是
Yes, you screwed up, but...
你是在保护一个朋友
you're protecting a friend.
我爱你很多地方 而这正是其中之一
And that is one of the many things I love about you.
你是我见过最忠诚的人
You're the most loyal person I've ever met.
也是因为这样 我想和你共度余生
That's why I wanna spend the rest of my life with you.
擦擦鼻子
Blow.
你真的想要一个
Uh, do you seriously want a wife
有可能会入狱的妻子吗
that you might have to visit behind six inches of glass?
汉娜 你不是汉尼拔
You're not Hannibal, Hanna.
人们总会搞砸事情 所以律师才有工作
People screw up, that's why lawyers have jobs.
我们可以提前解决
We can get ahead of this.
但是从现在开始你要
But you're gonna have to be honest about everything
诚实地说出所有事情 好吗
from now on, okay?
好 我打电♥话♥给我爸爸
Okay. I'm gonna call my dad.
我肯定他在费城有一些关系
I'm sure he has some connections in Philly.
一定要告诉爸爸吗
Do you really have to tell pappy?
汉娜 我家人很爱你 会没事儿的
Hanna, my family loves you. It's gonna be okay.
当警♥察♥来找你问话的时候 你最好不要提到我
爸爸 是我
Hey, dad, it's me.'
我很好 我想找你帮个忙
Yeah, good. Umm, uh, I've got a quick favor to ask.
我也收到了另一封短♥信♥
I got another text too.
你的说的什么
What'd yours say?
你为什么要小声说话
Why are you whispering?
因为乔丹在这儿
Because Jordan's here.
那你告诉他了吗
Well, did you tell him about it?
因为我真的很想告诉凯勒
Because I really wanna tell Caleb.
因为他是凯勒 还是因为你们俩已经
Because he's Caleb or...because you guys are...
汉娜 你知道吗
You know what, Hanna.
如果你因为这事儿不开心
Look, if you're really not okay with this--
真够快的
Wow, that was fast.
这不会再发生了 好吗
It's never gonna happen again, okay?
我发誓
I swear it.
这只是一个条件反射
You know what, that was just a knee-jerk reaction.
没关系 斯宾塞 真的
It's fine, Spencer, really.
我告诉乔丹我抹掉了录像
I told Jordan I erased the tape.
但我不敢告诉他短♥信♥的事儿
But I'm afraid to tell him about that text.
我是指 这个人恐吓要毁了我们
I mean, this person threatened to blow us up.
我的 我的大脑告诉我要诚实 但是
My-my brain is telling me to be honest, but...
我的创伤后精神紧张性精神障碍让我闭嘴
my PTSD is telling me to shut the hell up.
我来找凯勒解决这事
Let me get Caleb on this.
也许他可以解决这个
Maybe he can shut this down
然后你可以告诉乔丹所有事
And then you can tell Jordan everything.
好的 行动吧 斯宾塞
Okay. Do it, Spencer.
你知道是谁干的 我会让你开口的
看来她比你好 他永远不会为你戴上戒指
有一些东西给你看
There's something that you need to see.
你知道是谁干的 我会让你开口的
凯勒有了进展
Caleb's making progress.
他说信♥号♥♥是通过几个
He says that the signal's bouncing
代理服务器过来的
through several proxy servers
但是他伪造了IP地址
But he's been able to spoof the IP address
反追踪到了这个加密连接
and backtrace it to an encrypted connection.
-这代表什么 -我也不明白
- What does that mean? - I'm not entirely sure.
但是他觉得他可以定位
But he does think that he's zeroing in
这些信息的来源
on the location of the source.
好的 如果这个从拉德里发过来的
Okay, let's say it's coming from the Radley,
他可以缩小范围到某个房♥间吗
can he narrow it down to the room?
他不需要这么做
He doesn't really have to
我是指 如果我们对莎拉的猜测正确的话
I mean, if we're right about Sara
她是在拉德里中唯一一个
She's the only person who's staying at the Radley
在夏洛蒂的学校里当了两年跟踪狂的人
who spent two years in Charlotte's school for stalkers.
等你跟艾瑞亚爸爸谈过再给我打电♥话♥好吗
Umm, can you just call me back after you talk to Aria's dad?
好的
Yeah.
恭喜你们订婚
Hi. Congratulations on the engagement.
我的天啊 真高兴见到你们
Oh, my gosh, it's so good to see you..
斯宾塞 我是伊冯
Spencer, hi. I'm Yvonne.
抱歉 我们家人都喜欢拥抱
Oh, sorry, we're a family of huggers.
托比跟我说了好多你的事
And Toby's told me so much about you.
你也是个令人印象深刻的女人
Yeah, you're an impressive woman yourself.
班级第一 在史密斯学院修双学位
Top of your class, double major at Smith. Wow.
所以他们也给了你我的档案吗
So they gave you a packet on me too?
是的 抱歉 我必须得看
Yeah. Sorry, I had to read that.
我也是
Well, me too.
华盛顿一定很想念它最聪明的青年说客
DC must be missing its brightest young lobbyist.
你和我一样清楚 竞选成败的关键在于
You know as well as I do that a campaign is won or lost
最后三周 所以
in the last three weeks, so..
我接下来的三年
...I'm not gonna get another vacation day
都不会有假期了 但我认为
for the next three years of my life, but I thought
在我妈妈身边支持她很重要
it was important for me to be here for my mom.
我听说你不喜欢玫瑰镇
Yeah, I've heard you're not a fan of Rosewood.
我 我告诉伊冯
I, uh, I told Yvonne that
我就像《绿色田野》而你像《林荫大道》
I was Green Acres and you were Park Avenue.
两部均是美国电影 前者中夫妻二人对在城市还是郊区生活有矛盾
后者的女主角也有个厉害的姐姐
《绿色田野》
Green Acres?
他在开玩笑 我们看了很多老片子
He's just kidding. We watch a lot of retro TV.
天啊 我要被开罚单了
Oh, god, I'm getting a ticket. Sorry.
好的
Oh, yeah, fine.
刚才你看到戒指了
So you saw the ring earlier?
是的 我是说 我 我不是要成为
Yeah, I mean, I-I wasn't trying to be
疯狂的前女友跟踪狂
a crazy ex-girlfriend stalker.
只是我恰巧在那
I just, I was there.
这个镇子很小 我们总会碰到对方
It's a small town. We're gonna run into each other.
那么你没有求婚吗
So you didn't propose?
托比警官 你能来帮我一下吗
Officer Toby, can you help me out with this?
-很高兴见到你 斯宾塞 -明天见
- Nice meeting you, Spencer. - Yeah, I'll see you tomorrow.
他不在这
He's not here.
但他的车停在外面
But his car's parked right outside.
你好
Hello.
爸爸 我有事想跟你说
Dad...I need to talk to you.
我现在没空 艾瑞亚 我在开会
It's not a good time, Aria. I'm in a meeting.
事情很紧急
This can't wait.
抱歉 我 我得挂了
I'm sorry, I-I really have to go.
一会儿再打给你 我爱你
I'll call you later. I love you.
他挂了我电♥话♥
He hung up on me.
我想她知道了
I think she knows.
事情真的很不对劲
Something's really wrong.
你想到什么了吗
Where are you going with this?
-你去看她了吗 -是的 拜伦 我去了
- You went to see her? - Yes, Byron. I did.
你到底为什么要去看她
Why on earth would you go see her?
我 够了好吗 拜托
I...enough, okay? Please.
她绑♥架♥并折磨了咱们女儿
She kidnapped and tortured our daughter.
我今天去看了夏洛蒂 听了她的故事
I went to visit her today to hear Charlotte's story.
在我让你别去之后
After I asked you not to go.
她做了很可怕的事 拜伦 很可怕
She did terrible things, Byron. Terrible.
我想知道原因 我需要知道原因
And I wanted to know why. I needed to know why.
好吧 原因是什么
Okay. Why did she do it?
当她还是孩子的时候就被扔在那个可怕的地方
They put her in that horrible place when she was just a child.
再也没有去看过她
And they never came back to get her.
我是说 你能想象吗
I mean, can you even imagine?
我不想想象 好吗 我不需要知道原因
I don't want to imagine, okay? I don't need to know why.
我只需要知道她会一直被锁着
I just need to know that she's gonna stay locked away
再也不能伤害艾瑞亚就够了
and never hurt Aria again.
夏洛蒂的医生说她的情况在好转
Charlotte's doctors say she's improving.
剧集 | 美少女的谎言(2010) | 导航列表