Up until by the age of 12
艾米丽的衣橱就已经被她折腾惨了
Emily's closet was done in early hurricane.
直到那伟大的一天 她发现了衣架
Then came the glorious day she discovered hangers.
行了
Okay.
我可是实话实说
It's true.
你大概就得重新开始了 对吧
You're probably just gonna start all over, right?
把衣柜清空 然后放上新衣服
I mean, clear out your closet and get all new things.
我算是不得不这么做吧
I sort of have to.
不得不
Have to?
我妈妈把我的东西全都扔掉了
My mom gave away all my stuff.
不是马上扔的 她...
Not right away, she..
说她等了一年
said she waited a year.
然后她全都打包扔掉了
Then she packed it up and gave it away.
可能看到你的东西
Well, it was probably really hard for her
会让她很难受
to have all your things around.
她说她是需要那块地方
She said she needed the space.
你看到合适的衣服都可以拿走
You can have whatever fits.
阁楼上还有更多
And there's more stuff in the attic.
是的 那里更多
Yeah, a lot more.
你是离家出走的吗
You ran away from home?
妈妈
Mom.
没关系
That's okay.
是的 我离家出走了
Yeah, I ran away.
为什么
Why?
受不了了
Just couldn't do it anymore.
受不了什么了
Couldn't do what?
假装很开心
Pretend to be happy.
假装一切都会好起来
Pretend everything was gonna be okay.
假装我爸爸会回来 而且
Pretend my dad would come back, and..
他会改过自新
he'd be different if he did.
我真的很遗憾
I'm really sorry.
不是你的错
Not your fault.
我还是很遗憾 而且还有点生气
I'm still sorry. And a little bit angry.
我觉得你应该再试试这件
You know what? I think that you should try this one again.
挺好看的 颜色很适合你
It looks really nice. The color should be good for you.
谢谢
Thanks.
汉娜 对不起
Hanna, I'm sorry.
我想打给你的 只是没抽出时间
I meant to call, I just.. I couldn't make it.
你在哪
Where are you?
我得 我得让你帮我个忙
I have to.. I have to ask you a favor.
说吧
Name it.
我想让你跟艾莉谈谈
I need you to talk to Ali.
跟她谈什么
Talk to Ali about what?
离洛伦佐远点
About keeping away from Lorenzo.
你的搭档吗 他跟艾莉森有什么关系
Your partner? What does he have to do with Alison?
现在还没有 我不希望有
Nothing yet. I wanna keep it that way.
你为什么认为艾莉对洛伦佐有意思
What makes you think Ali's interested in Lorenzo?
我看见他们在一起
I saw them together.
那是他的事 不是吗
That's his business, isn't it?
他们两个人的事
His and Ali's.
我们说的可不是一般人
We're not talking about just anybody here.
她可是艾莉森
We're talking about Alison.
人是会变的
You know, people can change.
她帮你找到了我们
She helped you find us.
是的 因为她需要你们和梦娜活着
Right, 'cause she needed you and Mona alive.
她照顾着艾莉 她一直都是这么做的
She was looking out for Ali, that's what she always does.
那么 她又变回了
So that's it, she just reverts back
这些事情发生之前的那个人吗
to who she was before all this happened?
相信我 我也想信任她
Look, I wanna trust her, believe me.
不过你知道她以前是如何
But you know she has a history with cops
玩弄警♥察♥ 利用他人的
and anybody else she can use.
洛伦佐不知道她的本事 但我们知道
Lorenzo doesn't know what she's capable of, we do.
如果你敢说你百分之百信任她
If you can tell me you completely trust her
那我就不再提这事了
I'll drop this whole thing.
快点 上车
Come on, get in the car.
不行 莎拉在楼上
I can't. Sara's upstairs.
艾米 上车 我们得去见沙利文医生
Em, get in the car. We're gonna go see Dr. Sullivan.
沙利文医生
Dr. Sullivan?
是的 我想让她介入
Yeah, I'm declaring an intervention.
你要是想跟沙利文医生谈 那是你的事
If you wanna talk to Dr. Sullivan, that's your business.
不 这是我们的事 你清楚的
No, it's all of our business and you know that.
我去不了 我得照顾莎拉
Well, I can't, I have to take care of Sara.
很好 你收到短♥信♥了
Good, you got the text.
是的 我收到了 不过先听我说
Yeah, I got it. But listen--
现在就差斯宾塞了
Now all we need is Spencer.
不 听我说 我确定了
No, listen, I got it confirmed.
安德鲁·坎贝尔是被领养的
Andrew Campbell was adopted.
-怎么确定的 -以斯拉帮了忙
- Confirmed? How? - Ezra helped me.
等等 你没跟他说查尔斯吧
Wait, you didn't tell him about Charles, did you?
没有 当然没有
No, of course not.
各位 关键是我们已经确定了
You guys, look, the point is we know for sure.
安德鲁是被领养的
Andrew was adopted,
也就是说他的年龄可能比我们以为的要大
which means he might be older than we think he is.
他可能就是家庭录像中的另一个孩子
He could be that other kid in the home movie.
等等 这么说在他姓坎贝尔之前
Wait, so before he was a Campbell
他可能姓迪劳伦提斯
maybe he was a DiLaurentis.
你可能已经听说了 我爸爸正在考虑
You probably heard, my dad is trying to decide
他一次能同时起诉多少个人
how many people he can sue at one time.
他很喜欢这种挑战
It's the kinda challenge he enjoys.
我之前想跟你谈谈他
I wanted to talk to you about him.
谈谈你的家人
About your family.
我们的家人
Our family.
我想我从来没听你称过他们为
Well, I don't think I've ever heard you
我们的家人
refer to it as our family.
世事多变
Well, things change.
被关在那地下室时 我们看到了一个人名
When we were down there in that place, we saw a name.
可能我们发现的
We found it or
也可能是安德鲁想让我们发现的
Andrew wanted us to find it.
但不管怎样 我们知道一个名字
But either way, we have a name now.
可是却不知道那是什么意思
And we don't know what it means.
什么名字
What name?
查尔斯·迪劳伦提斯
Charles DiLaurentis.
我们还没告诉警♥察♥
We haven't gone to the police yet.
为什么不说
Why not?
因为在告诉警♥察♥之前 我们想知道
'Cause we wanna know what it meant
那是什么意思
before we gave it to them.
艾莉问过你♥爸♥爸
And Ali asked your dad
可他说没有这个人
but he said that there was no such person.
我也不认识任何叫查尔斯·迪劳伦提斯的人
I don't know any Charles DiLaurentis either.
远方亲戚也没有吗
Not even a cousin somewhere?
我们家族里就没有这人
Not on our side of the family.
安德鲁这么做肯定是为了整艾莉
Look, Andrew must have done it just to mess with Ali.
紧急呼叫 我们在沙利文的办公室 快点来
汉娜
我得走了
I have to go.
回头见
See you later.
查尔斯·迪劳伦提斯
Charles DiLaurentis?
你的确知道这个名字
You do know the name.
不太清楚 只是个巧合
Uh, no, not really. It's a coincidence.
什么巧合
What is?
查理
Charlie.
查理·迪劳伦提斯吗
Charlie DiLaurentis?
只是查理
Just Charlie.
但是我爸爸没骗你
But my dad told you the truth.
没骗我什么
About what?
查理的确不存在
Charlie doesn't exist.
很高兴再次见到你们
It's nice to see all of you again.
-很高兴见到你 -很高兴你们都能来
- Good to see you. - I'm glad you'll could make it.
我说了我们会来的
I told you we would.
斯宾塞会来吗
Is Spencer coming?
不知道
We don't know.
她会来的
剧集 | 美少女的谎言(2010) | 导航列表