《美少女的谎言》前情提要
Previously on "Pretty little liars.."
罗林斯医生
Dr. Rollins.
我想应该当面告诉你
I thought I'd let you know in person.
法官安排听证会的日期了
The judge set a day for the hearing.
法♥院♥可以强制你的朋友们出席
The court can compel your friends to come,
但她们可能不同意起诉
but they may not be sympathetic to the cause.
那么这次听证会
So this court thing...
只是问问我们觉得 夏洛蒂是否该被放出来
It's just about how we feel about Charlotte getting out.
这是关于是否释放A
It is about A getting out.
-五年没有A的生活 -我们该怎么办
- Five "A" free years. - What are we gonna do?
你先开始参政的
You got involved in government first
而你母亲就要当选参议员了
and your mother is going to be a state senator.
你的老板们一定很生我的气
Your bosses are very angry.
他们没生你气
They're not angry.
他们给我的第二本书预支了稿费
They gave me an advance on a second book.
他们知道你在南美洲的遭遇
They know what happened in South America.
大学跟我想象的不一样
College wasn't what I thought it was gonna be.
我过得很不顺 我爸爸死后
I had a hard time, when my dad died
我根本找不到有什么意义
I just couldn't see a point to it.
我的家族一直是不完整的
My family has always had a missing part.
缺少的是我姐姐夏洛蒂
What's missing is my sister Charlotte
现在我想带我姐姐回家
and now I wanna bring my sister home.
你是来告诉我们你认为
You're here to tell me if you'd feel safe
让夏洛蒂·迪劳伦提斯出院是否安全
should Charlotte Dilaurentis leave the hospital?
不 我不会感觉很安全
No, I would not feel safe.
那就这样了
So that's that.
法官说夏洛蒂能回家了
Judge says Charlotte can go home.
-艾莉 -昨晚夏洛蒂有没有去你的宾馆房♥间
- Hi, Ali. - Did Charlotte come to your hotel room last night?
我不知道她在哪儿
I don't know where she is.
你不知道夏洛蒂在哪儿
You don't know where Charlotte is?
我们就上♥床♥了 但她今晚不见了
We went to bed and this morning she was gone.
她来做什么
What is she doing here?
确认一下夏洛蒂是真死了
Making sure that Charlotte's really dead.
夏洛蒂被扔下钟楼之前就已经死了
Charlotte was dead when she was thrown from the bell tower.
她的死被确认为谋杀
The death's been ruled a homicide.
警方会传讯你们的
You'll get a call.
你什么时候告诉乔丹的
When did you tell Jordan?
告诉他什么
Tell him what?
关于小镇 夏洛蒂
This town, Charlotte
和我们所经历过的一切
everything we went through.
她指的是她没法在网上查到的事
She means the things she can't google.
在我知道自己爱上他的时候
When I knew I was falling in love with him.
我和利亚姆还没发展到那一步 可是
Hmm, Liam and I aren't there yet, but...
等我回去 他肯定有一堆问题要问
I know he's gonna have a lot of questions when I get back.
你确定今晚该走吗
Are you sure you should leave tonight?
在我们走之前 警♥察♥想要问话
You know the cops wanna talk to us before we go.
我已经错过了好几天的工作
Yeah, I've already missed a few days of work.
大家都是 艾瑞亚 我们要留下来
We all have, Aria. We're staying.
我老板叫我回去
Okay, well, my boss asked me to come back.
这份工作得来不易
You guys, this wasn't an easy job to get.
我不能丢了
I can't lose it.
警♥察♥会询问那晚发生的事
They're gonna ask us questions about that night.
我们当时都在一起
Yeah, we were all together
没人离开过酒店 还有什么好说的
and none of us left the hotel. What else is there to say?
我认为警♥察♥真正该查问的人
I think the person the cops should really be talking to
就在那边
is right over there.
她真的没法自己签名吗
Can she really not sign her own name?
我还没对任何人说起过事发真♥相♥ 你们呢
I still haven't told anyone about what happened, have you?
你们真的相信她不记得了吗
Do we really believe she doesn't remember?
我觉得她在撒谎
I think she's lying.
就像她谎称
Just like she lied about having
自己患上斯德哥尔摩症候群 以此减少刑期
Swedish syndrome to get her sentence reduced.
斯德哥尔摩症候群症 这可是真实病例
Stockholm syndrome. And it is a real thing.
她从没被人绑♥架♥过 斯宾塞
She was never kidnapped, Spencer.
她就活在其中
She was living out in the world.
她选择帮助夏洛蒂来折磨我们
She chose to help Charlotte torture us.
但是法官却不这么看
You know, the judge didn't see it that way.
如果莎拉真被人洗♥脑♥ 那她就有强烈的动机
If Sara really was brainwashed, she'd have a pretty
杀死夏洛蒂 为了复仇
strong motive to kill Charlotte. Revenge.
真不想结束我们谈话 但我必须要走了
Oh, I hate to break up this party, but I gotta get going.
-我陪你走到车子那 -好
- I'll walk you to your car. - Okay.
-很快给你打电♥话♥ -好
- I'll call you soon. - Okay.
-爱你 -我也爱你
- Love you. - Love you too.
我不想在她们俩面前说
Hey, um, I didn't wanna say anything in front of the others
但我知道夏洛蒂遇害当晚
but I know that you left the hotel
你离开过酒店
the night Charlotte was killed.
你去哪了
Where did you go?
半夜三点左右 我起来喝水 看到你出去
I got up around 3 A.M. to hydrate and I saw you leave.
我得查看短♥信♥ 结果手♥机♥没电了
I had to check my messages and, um, then my phone died
只好去车里拿充电器
so I, I had to grab my charger from my car.
-然后呢 -我回到房♥间里
- Then what? - I came back to the room.
你离开的时间不短 我还等了你
You were gone longer than that. I tried to wait up.
汉娜 你记错了
Hanna, you're remembering it wrong.
你当时喝得那么醉 我一点都不觉得惊讶
Which isn't a surprise considering how wasted you got.
-我没这么醉 -你吐在浴缸里了
- I wasn't that drunk. - You threw up in a bathtub.
是艾米丽 不是我
That was Emily, not me.
我只想说
Look, all I'm saying is
如果你去了什么地方 应该告诉我们
if you did go somewhere, we should know.
我没有 所以没什么好说的
Well, I didn't, so there's nothing to tell.
好吧
Okay.
我要赶飞机
I have a plane to catch.
妈妈 凯勒才刚到
Mom, Caleb just got here.
你就立马让他工作吗
Already you're putting him to work?
怎么了
What's wrong?
夏洛蒂的死讯迅速传播开来
The news of Charlotte's death is spreading fast.
有些博主想把这件事和你们四个扯上关系
Some bloggers are trying to link you and the girls to it.
我怎么一点也不惊讶呢
Why am I not surprised?
我很惊讶 这样做非常令人讨厌
I am. It's a disgusting thing to do.
我的竞选对手不择手段
My opponent is running a dirty campaign.
你怎么知道她是始作俑者
Well, how do you know that she's behind this?
我正在想办法查出来源
I'm trying to figure out where it's coming from.
不重要了 已经散播出去了
It doesn't matter. It's already out there.
如果我明天陪你去做访问
And it would be a mistake for me to go
那将会是个错误的选择
with you to your interview tomorrow.
-为什么 -因为我会引起他人的关注
- Why? - Because I'd be a distraction.
宝贝 《玫瑰镇观察家报》是不会
Honey, the "Rosewood Observer" has more class
把鉴赏力放在几篇乏味的微博文章上
than to pay attention to a few tasteless tweets.
妈妈 我对夏洛蒂的释放要负一部分责任
Mom, I'm partially responsible for Charlotte's getting out.
释放当晚 她就被人谋杀了
On the night that she did, she was killed.
无论他们怎么说 她的死和我的小伙伴们
So whichever way they spin it, her death and my association
之间的联♥系♥还是会揭露的
to it will come up and it's best
但那种时候我最好不要和你扯上关系
if I'm not with you when it does.
我找到一个来自玫瑰镇的链接
Hey, I found a link to a blog that originated in Rosewood.
凶手
已经被分享了四百次
It's been shared over 400 times.
也许你最好还是别参加这次访问
Maybe it is best if you skipped this one.
-没错 -我给竞选团打电♥话♥
- Yeah. - I'll call my team.
看看他们能不能解决这件事
And see if they can get a handle on this.
好
Okay.
我真的害怕她会因为我
I am really afraid that she's gonna lose
而落选
this election because of me.
别这么说
Hey, don't say that.
我会黑进投票机
I'll hack into the voting machines
保证她会当选
and make sure that she wins.
-凯勒 -我开玩笑的
- Caleb. - I'm kidding.
虽然转发了四百次
Look, they have 400 retweets.
明早之前我会四千个正面的转发
I will get 4000 good ones by tomorrow morning.
-谢谢 -没事
- Thank you. - Yeah.
真的很高兴你能来
I'm really glad that you're here.
我也是
Me too.
艾莉森
剧集 | 美少女的谎言(2010) | 导航列表