hangin' above my desk.
我是说 以前有
I did. I mean, I did.
我很感激
Well, I appreciate it.
-谢谢 -不客气
- Thank you. - Yeah, anytime.
那是什么
Whoa, what is that?
我做的
I did that.
为了拍照
For my photos.
那真的挺...挺吓人的
Well, that-that certainly is...disturbing.
我可能不会把那样的照片
Not sure if I'd wanna have that
挂在我的书桌前
hangin' above my desk.
我本来要打给你的 抱歉
I meant to call you, I'm so sorry.
-你要去哪儿 -上车
- Where are you going? - To my car.
抱歉我今天没去
Look, I-I, I'm sorry, I didn't make it today.
我只是来看看你如何 看来挺好的
I just came by to make sure you're okay, and you are.
再见
See ya.
等等 能不能让我解释一下
Hold up. Can you please let me explain?
我今天没去是因为我...
I-I skipped today's meeting because I..
我还是决定写那篇演讲稿
I decided that I'm gonna write that speech after all.
我根本不在乎那个演讲
I don't give a crap about the speech.
你还不明白吗
Don't you get it?
在我的世界 如果有人没出现
Uh, in my life, when someone doesn't show up
或者不接电♥话♥ 那么他们非常可能
or answer the phone, there is a very real possibility
就已经死在某个臭水沟里了
that they're lying in a gutter somewhere.
我不...
I didn't..
-我不知道 -我明白
- I didn't realize-- - Yeah, I know.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我明白
I know.
你能不能至少进来喝杯咖啡
Will you at least come inside and have a cup of coffee?
我不能再见你了
I can't see you anymore.
什么
What?
为什么 你真要把我从生命里剔除
Why? Are you seriously gonna cut me out of your life
就因为我错过一场劝诫会
because I skipped one meeting?
我得这么做
No, I need to stop seeing you.
因为每次你接近我 我...
Because every time you're near me, I..
我就想抓住你 吻你
I just wanna grab you and kiss you.
而且你有男朋友也不是问题
And the fact that you have a boyfriend isn't the problem.
问题是我根本不在乎
The problem is, I don't care.
-嗨 -天啊 凯勒
- Hey. - God, Caleb.
抱歉 我不想吓唬你
I'm sorry, I-I didn't mean to freak you out.
我自己进来了 你妈妈给了我一把钥匙
I let myself in. Your mom made me a key.
-显然 -别这样
- Of course, she did. - Hanna, knock it off.
别怎么样
Knock what off?
我才不会无缘无故
I'm not the one who just shows up
跑到别人家
at someone's door for no reason.
我来是有原因的
I have a reason.
莎拉
Sara?
你在做什么 怎么了
What are you doing? What happened?
如果自行车修不好了 我会赔
I will pay for the bike if-if they can't fix it.
不 你怎么了
No, what happened to you?
如果这个擦不掉
And if this doesn't come out
我会换掉整片地毯
I'll replace the whole carpet--
莎拉 停下 告诉我
Hey, Sara, stop. Talk to me.
你在怎么受伤了
How did you get hurt?
你出车祸了吗
Were you in an accident?
我不知道
I don't know.
我不知道
I don't know.
你不知道什么
You don't know what?
我不知道它是不是故意的
If it happened on purpose.
我走到学校后面那条路
I-I turned onto that street behind the school
觉得自己被人跟踪了
and I felt like I was being followed.
被谁
By who?
有辆深色的车 开得非常慢
There was this dark car, it was going real slow.
那辆车撞你了吗
Did the car hit you?
它突然加速 然后...
It suddenly sped up, and...
车的侧镜猛撞上我的手肘 然后...
the side mirror smashed into my elbow and..
我得在你妈妈进来前把这清干净
...I-I have to clean this up before your mom sees it.
不用 让我来
No, you don't. I'll do it, okay?
看着我就好
Just look at me.
如果我给你看一张照片
If I show you a picture
你能认出这是不是那辆车吗
can you tell me if it was the same car?
试试
Okay.
看 是这辆车吗
Look, is this it?
来自汉娜的短♥信♥
-我觉得没错 -好 听我说
- I think so. - Okay, listen to me.
我们可能查到是谁干的了
We may have figured out who's doing this.
我们都有谁
Who is we?
莎拉 你在这里是安全的
Sarah, you're safe in this house, okay?
再过三周 我和你都可以离开这里
A-and in three weeks, you and I can both get outta here.
-我们会坐飞机去... -什么
- We'll get on a plane and-- - What?
一个几年前我参加过的夏季项目
A program I did a couple summers ago.
他们这次要到泰国
They're going to Thailand.
我认识的辅♥导♥员说我可以带你去
And my supervisor said that I could take you.
我妈妈不会让我出国的
My mother won't let me leave the country.
如果我们和社工谈谈呢
What if we talk to your caseworker?
他帮不了我 谁都帮不了我
She can't help me. No one can.
莎拉 我可以帮你的
Sara, I can help you, okay?
我不会让你有事的
I won't let anything happen to you.
哈威克学院科学实验室
莱斯利拿动物做实验
Lesli experiments on animals?
是她的作风 你觉得我们对她来说算什么
Of course she does. What do you think we are to her?
你们几个少说话多留意
You guys, less talking, more looking.
-那张是她的桌子 -等等 是这张
- Which one is her desk? - Umm...wait, this is it.
好的 我该找什么
Alright. What am I supposed to be looking for?
她布置了一个地下监狱
Well, she's furnished an underground bunker
所以我才她肯定有像电♥话♥簿
so I'm guessing she must have a stack of receipts
那么厚的一叠发♥票♥
the size of a phone book.
以斯拉来过我家
So, Ezra came to my house.
我差点就要告诉他了
I came really close to telling him.
告诉他什么
Telling him what?
告诉他我们在这里 所有这一切
About why we're here. Everything.
我讨厌欺骗他
I hate lying to him.
好吧 但你们已经分手了
Okay, but you guys aren'tven together anymore
为什么还觉得你欠他什么
so why do you feel like you owe him?
不 不是欠他什么
No, it's not about owing him
只是他是我在这种情况下想找的
it's just who I turn to in times like this
能给我安全感的人
who makes me feel safe.
这对他来说公平吗
Is that really fair to him?
那是什么东西
What the hell was that?
斯宾塞 你在...你在做什么
Spencer, what are you.. What are you doing?
等等
Wait.
为什么我会有声音 我还没偷东西呢
Why am I beeping? I haven't even stolen anything yet.
斯宾塞 说句话 为什么我们带辐射
Spencer! Say something! Why are we, like, radioactive?
那贱♥人♥给我们装了芯片
Bitch chipped us.
给我们装了芯片
She chipped us?
她真的给我们装了芯片
She friggin' chipped us?
-那我们要怎么取出来 -她在地牢里装的
- Well, how do we get it out? - She chipped us in the bunker.
所以才要对我们下药
That's why we were drugged.
对 就像其他恶心到我们的动物那样
Yeah, just like every other animal she sicked on us.
鸟啊 蛇啊 野马啊
Birds, snakes, wild horses.
我们可以留在这 列举A的丰功伟绩
Okay, we can stand here and list A's greatest hits
但我们得有真凭实据给警♥察♥才行
but we still need something real to give to the police.
艾瑞亚 请你继续检查桌子
So, Aria, please keep on checking the desks.
汉娜 我们检查柜子
Hanna, let's check these shelves.
为什么不直接交上我们的脑袋就好
Why can't we just hand over our heads?
打印店的打印机没墨了
Hey, um, the copy shop's printer ran out of ink
所以我只能用手♥机♥给你看照片了
so I may have to show you the good pictures on my phone.
我去不了了
I can't go.
为什么 怎么了 是你妈妈...
Why? Wh-what happened? Did your mom..
不是因为我妈妈
No, I-it's not my mom.
我...
I..
我想带她一起去的朋友
The friend I wanted to bring
我不能丢下她不管
剧集 | 美少女的谎言(2010) | 导航列表