艾米丽需要我
Emily needs me.
是吗
Yeah?
那汉娜需要什么呢
What does Hanna need?
你觉得怎么样
What do you think?
多克特罗说过什么来着
What's that Doctorow quote?
好的文字不会告诉你现在下雨了
Good writing doesn't tell you it's raining,
而是让你感觉雨滴落在身上
it lets you feel what it's like to be rained upon.
你喜欢吗
You like it?
是的 写得很美
Yeah, it's beautiful.
你之前说朱莉安有做一些批注
You said that Julian had notes.
没什么好说的
Well, nothing that can't be addressed.
无非是一些表达方面的改动
Sometimes there's a shift in language.
不同的声音总是存在
Conflicting voices.
你的高中老师真是个厉害的作家
You're former teacher's a terrific writer.
读他的手稿会怦然心动
Gives me a rush reading his stuff in manuscript.
有点像读你的手稿时的心情
Same sort of rush I get when I read your writing.
那是因为他曾是我老师
Well, he was my teacher.
这是你写的
You wrote this.
不是所有 但是是很大一部分
Not all of it, but big parts of it.
我可能改动了一些语法
I-I might have cleaned up the syntax.
你在里面写到一个戴草帽的男子
You put in the man with the straw hat.
是我们在洛根见到的那个男人
The one we saw at Logan.
-天哪 你当时和我在一起 -是的
- God, you were with me. - Mm-hmm.
当我读完第二章我觉得有点意思
I got a funny feeling after I read the second chapter.
于是我想不妨亲自来看看
I thought I'd better take a look.
这本手稿更像你的风格
This is even more you.
以斯拉·费兹在玫瑰镇上吗
Is Ezra Fitz here in rosewood?
是不是行动略不便
Maybe a little incapacitated?
不 他不在镇上
No. He's not here.
他知道你做了什么吗
Does he know what you're doing?
还有 你究竟知不知道你在做什么
And what, exactly, do you think you're doing?
你相信她吗
Do you believe her?
我觉得这是真的
I think it's the truth.
有可能是真的 但你相信梦娜吗
It might be the truth, but do you believe Mona?
你相信她这么做的动机吗
Do you believe why she did this?
我觉得没人会知道梦娜做事的动机
I don't think anybody knows why Mona does anything,
包括她自己
including mona.
但是这份文件真实地摆在那里
But there's the file, that's the reality.
你妈妈说什么了
What did your mom say?
我不知道 我甚至不敢告诉她
I don't know, I couldn't...I couldn't even talk to her.
听着 你已经侵入了菲利普的电脑
Look, you are already in the Phillips' computer.
你不能销毁文件吗 删除这份报告
Can't you just corrupt the file? Can you erase the report?
他们没法妄加评论因为他们
They can't say anything because they shouldn't
一开始就不应该有证据
have it in the first place.
斯宾塞 我现在处境很危险
Spencer, right now, I'm a fly on the wall.
一旦我有所行动 比如删除个文件
The minute that I do anything, like, delete a file,
就会引发各种警报
red lights go off everywhere.
我只是进去都算违法
I am breaking the law just by being in there.
你知道她该做什么 对吗
You know what she has to do, right?
你妈妈必须把这件事公之于众
Your mom has to go public with this.
她必须在其他人泄露之前
She has to get in front of the story before
站在大家面前讲清楚
the other side leaks it.
这是她的秘密 不是我的
It's her secret, not mine.
不管怎样
Well, one way or another,
这个秘密不会维持很久的
it's not gonna be a secret much longer.
能见一面吗 我请客
-汉娜
我从没想过真的开始写
I never intended to actually start writing it.
我只是想让朱莉安保持兴趣
I just wanted to keep Julian interested.
你做到了
Well, you did that.
以斯拉会因此有什么大♥麻♥烦吗
Is Ezra gonna be in big trouble over this?
你怎么不问问你自己会不会有麻烦
How come you're not asking if you're gonna be in trouble?
我只是沾了他的光
Well, I just took that for granted.
很难分清有麻烦和高风险
There's a fine line between trouble and high adventure.
我认为你应该继续写
I think you should finish the chapter.
如果他到时候没回来 我们再想办法
If he's not back by then, we'll figure something out.
他会回来的
He'll be back.
我想你说的对 他可能会回来
I think you're right, he'll probably be back.
但是等他真的回来了 你再给他解释
But when he does, you'll have to explain
你这段时间的创新写作 还有为什么帮他写
all this creative writing you've been doing and why.
你觉得他会怎么想
How do you think he's gonna feel about that?
我惹了大坏蛋结果他偷了艾米丽的卵子
I poked the bear and the bear stole Emily's eggs.
我们一起惹的大坏蛋
We poked the bear together.
所以 是我们的错啊
So, it is our fault.
艾米丽怎么了
What happened to Emily?
坏蛋不需要理由
No. Bullies don't need an excuse.
坏蛋就是坏蛋
They're just bullies.
我打赌A自从知道艾米丽想干什么之后
I bet that A was planning this as soon as they found
就开始计划这一切
out what Emily was up to.
你说"A"
You said "A."
不然你让我怎么称呼它 沃尔多
I mean, what do you want me to call it, Waldo?
取自著名游戏《沃尔多藏哪了》
不是A 我是说 不是同一个人
It's not "A." I mean, it's not the same person.
只是一个字母 一个代号♥
It's just a letter, a symbol.
你知道的 就像是解代数题
You know, it's like an algebra problem.
解方程 求A的值
Solve this equation for A.
是啊 你不知道有多少字母
Yeah. I can't tell you how much algebra comes up
出现在我的日常生活中
in my everyday life.
不是同一个人 但他们的目标一致
It's not the same person, but they want the same thing.
他们想让你痛苦
They wanna make you miserable.
但这次 你更聪明
But this time, you are smarter
你更强大
and you're stronger.
而你知道你会战胜它
And you know that you can beat this
因为你们已经做到过一次
because you've done it before.
你什么时候开始喝全鲜酿啤酒了
When did you go all micro-brew?
几年前 主要是因为托比
Couple of years ago. Mostly because of Toby.
我们总是叫嚣着要开一家啤酒厂
We kept threatening to open a brewery.
也许你会开成的
Well, maybe you will.
也许吧
Maybe.
可是现在情况变了
Things have changed though.
一个人的力量还是不够
Personal dynamics are different.
我想也是
Yeah, I guess so.
如果你要走...
If you have to go..
确实...
Yeah, actually
我有些事情要去处理 所以...
there are some things I need to take care of, so..
不不不 没事
Oh, no, no, no. It's good.
下次约
Next time.
下次
Next time.
这位小朋友叫什么
Who's your friend?
他叫哈维
Uh, this is Harvey.
他很喜欢你的开胃菜
He really likes your hors d'oeuvres.
他最好喜欢 那很贵的
Well, he better, they cost enough.
我觉得西贝尔不怎么喜欢我
I don't think Sybil likes me very much.
西贝尔是谁
Who's sybil?
你的新老板
Your new boss.
她叫西莱斯特
Her name is Celeste.
我叫她西贝尔
I called her sybil.
说不定就是因为这她不喜欢我
Probably why she doesn't like me.
不过她看着就像叫西贝尔的
She looks like a Sybil, though.
所有你为之工作的设计师都像西贝尔
All the designers that you work for look like Sybils.
我读不懂他们
I can't keep track.
我以为你想来这里
I thought that you wanted to come here.
我已经埋头工作三周了
I've been buried in work for three weeks.
我想和你在一起
I wanted to be with you.
那就进来吧
Then come back inside.
所以...
So..
下周末你想去汉普顿吗
do you wanna go to the Hamptons next weekend?
汉普顿只是曼哈顿的另一块地方
The Hamptons are just another part of Manhattan
去那里还要花三个小时
except it takes three hours to get there.
你想要什么
What do you want?
你又想要什么
What do you want?
我想在一个我们不需要问对方
剧集 | 美少女的谎言(2010) | 导航列表