No, no, no, uh, he didn't say that you were.
他说你用这个治偏头痛
He said that you use it for your migraines.
-我不能卖♥♥给你 -对不起
- I can't sell you anything. - I am so sorry.
我不该问的 你都不认识我 对不起
I should not have asked. You don't even know me. I'm sorry.
我说我不能卖♥♥给你
Look, I said I can't sell you anything.
但我没说不能分一些给你
I'm not opposed to sharing a little bit of mine.
我会装一些给你
I'll put together a little package
明天给你好吗
for you to pick up tomorrow, okay?
谢谢
Thank you.
莎拉
Sara?
莎拉
Sara?
出什么事了 莎拉呢
What happened? Where's Sara?
她走了
She's gone.
你在看什么
Whatcha lookin' at?
我们那个时候太傻太天真了
We were so innocent back then.
那都是谎言
And it was all a lie.
一个大大的 恶心的谎言
One big, disgusting lie.
你没事吧
Are you okay?
如果有人一直告诉你 你亲眼所见
Would you be okay if your entire life you were told
不是真的 你会没事吗
something that you saw with your own eyes wasn't real?
他们逼我质疑自己
I mean, they made me doubt myself.
我经常都在质疑自己
I've...I've always doubted myself.
至少我们现在知道真♥相♥了
At least now we know the truth.
是吗
Do we?
因为我一直很难相信这家里
'Cause I'm havin' a hard time believing nobody else
其他人不知道查尔斯
in this family knew about Charles.
有人知道
Somebody did.
这是他在拉德里的档案
This is his Radley file.
姐♥妹♥们♥找到了
The girls got it.
上面没说他怎么了
It doesn't say what happened to him.
但卡罗尔姨妈探视过他
But Aunt Carol visited him.
-卡罗尔姨妈 -没错
- Aunt Carol? - Yeah.
见过很多次
Many times.
怎么了
What is it?
去年我在电梯里受伤了
Last year, when I got hurt in that elevator
我以为威尔登在追捕我
and I thought Wilden was after me
我得找地方藏身
I needed a place to hide out.
我知道没人住卡罗尔姨妈家 所以我开车过去了
I knew nobody was living at Aunt Carol's, so I drove up.
但我到那里时 有别人在
But when I arrived, someone was there.
杰森 你怎么没在医院
Jason? Why aren't you at the hospital?
他们让我出院了
They let me out.
你在干什么
What are you doin'?
准备卖♥♥♥房♥♥子吗
Getting the, uh, property ready to sell?
我不卖♥♥ 我在打扫房♥子
No. I'm keeping the house.
我希望它干干净净的
And I want it to look nice.
好啊 因为我想在这儿待一阵子
Good, 'cause think I'd like to stay here for a little while.
-你不能待在这 -为什么
- You can't do that. - Why not?
管道有问题
There's a plumbing issue.
里面停水了
They had to turn the water off inside.
好吧 那我就待一晚
Well, then, I'll just stay for tonight then.
不行 里面很乱
That's not a good idea. It's a mess in there.
我不管 老妈 就一晚
I don't care, mom, it's one night--
我说了不行 杰森
I said no, Jason.
我一小时就好 我们家里见
I'll be done in an hour. I'll see you at home.
有人在里面吗
Is someone in there?
只是风而已
That's just the wind.
然后我上车走了
And I got in my car and left.
-你回去过吗 -没有
- Did you ever go back? - No.
但我总想知道里面没住人
But I always wondered why she kept the place
她为什么还打扫房♥子
when no one was living there.
也许有人住在那
Maybe someone was living there.
查尔斯
Charles.
真不敢相信你回家了
I can't believe you went home.
我以为也许我妈不再因为我回来而惊恐后
I thought maybe once my mom got over the shock of me being back,
事情会不一样
things would be different.
-会不一样吗 -没有
- Were they? - No.
你半夜为什么那样溜出去
Why did you sneak out in the middle of the night like that?
我不想破坏你和你♥妈♥的♥关系
I don't wanna cause any problems between you and your mom.
她说什么吓到你了吗
Did she say something to scare you off?
没有
No.
如果你昨天不小心听到她说了什么
If-if you overheard anything she said yesterday--
我已经完了 艾米丽
I'm screwed up, Emily.
我知道 你妈知道
I know it, your mom knows it..
你也知道
and you do too.
她没错 我该接受治疗
She's right. I do belong in therapy.
但我现在不想这么做
But it's not what I wanna be doin' right now.
你想做什么
What do you wanna do?
简单的事情
Simple things.
在沙滩上散步
Take a walk on the beach.
在海里游泳
Swim in the ocean.
我找不回失去的时光 但...
I can't get back the time I lost, but..
我不想浪费更多时间坐在房♥间里
I don't wanna waste any more of it sitting in a room
让别人分♥析♥我
having someone analyze me.
我不指望别人能理解我
I don't expect anyone to understand any of this.
我能理解
I do.
你来卡罗尔家吗
去不了 我爸在学校等我
好像没人住这里
Doesn't look like anybody lives here.
也许查尔斯就希望别人这么想
Maybe that's what Charles wants people to think.
如果他还活着
If he's still alive..
他为什么要这样
why would he do this?
对我 对我们
To me, to us?
我也希望知道
I wish I knew.
没电
Electricity's been turned off.
你是我的玩偶 贱♥人♥ -A
你是我的玩偶 贱♥人♥ -A
染个发 不然给你个惊喜
染个发 不然给你个惊喜
染个发 不然给你个惊喜
我不是你的玩偶
I'm not your doll!
艾瑞亚 染色剂
要么染发 要么光头
天啊
Oh, my God.
要么光头
救命
Help!
救命
Help!
救命
Help!
没事 没事 你没事了
Hey, hey, hey, it's okay. It's okay. You're alright.
你看到有人在我之前进去过吗
Did you see who went in there before me?
没有 我在另一间房♥
No. I was in the other room.
不论是谁 记得放个楔子
But whoever it was, put a wedge in the door.
这样就不会被困住了
That's why you got stuck.
我只想透透气
I.. I just needed to get some air
但门开不了
and the door wouldn't open.
先深吸几口气
Just take a few deep breaths.
-你不会有事的 行吗 -好
- And you'll be fine. Okay? - Yeah.
顺便说句 我叫克拉克
I am.. I'm Clark, by the way.
我叫艾瑞亚 谢谢
Aria. Thank you.
我不懂你妈为什么不卖♥♥一间
I don't understand why your mom would keep
无人居住 又臭又旧的房♥子
this smelly old house when no one's living here.
这说不通啊
It doesn't make any sense.
我们走之前 应该四周看看这房♥子
We should check around the property before we go.
好 我去看看那个谷仓
Okay. I'll check out that barn.
我和你一起去
I'll go with you.
凯勒来电
拒接
我做了什么
What did I do?
你让我做了什么
What did you make me do?
斯宾塞
Spencer?
怎么了
What's wrong?
你记得查尔斯让你做的每一件事吗
Do you remember everything that Charles made you do?
记得 你不记得吗
Yeah. Don't you?
不记得
No.
记不清
No, not really.
在那里 我几乎睡不着
I, um, I-I could barely sleep in there
因为每次我睡着
'cause every time I'd fall asleep
那个非常刺耳的报♥警♥器就会响
剧集 | 美少女的谎言(2010) | 导航列表