我要结婚了 斯宾塞
I'm getting married, Spencer.
为什么每个人都要来问我凯勒的事
God, why does everybody keep asking me about Caleb?
我不知道有别人问过
I, I didn't realize anybody else had.
所以...你喜欢...
So...Do you have feelings for..
那你们...
So when you, um..
你们在西班牙见面的时候 你们...
When you guys, uh, met up in Spain, did you--
没有 没有 我不会对你做这种事的
No, no, I would never do that to you.
我...没有
I'd.. No.
而且我也不知道他是不是有这种感觉
And I don't even know if he feels the same way.
那么...
Well, then..
我觉得你该去问一下
...I think that you should find out.
我想如果这世上有人能看懂
I figured if anyone could decipher
你的狗爬字体 那就是我
your chicken scratch, it'd be me.
但还是有几个词我看不...
But there were even a few words that I couldn't--
你为什么要怎么做
Why did you do this?
因为我觉得如果你...
'Cause I-I thought that maybe if you...
看到另一种形式 或许...
saw it in a different form, it...
你会想捡起来继续写
would inspire you to pick up where you left off.
真的写得很好 以斯拉
It's really good, Ezra.
真的很好
Really good.
别管我为谁工作 好吗
Look, forget about who I work for. Okay?
我不管别人怎么想
I don't give a damn what anyone else thinks.
现在都是我自己的心里话
This is me talking.
你要写完这本书
You need to finish this book.
我想让全世界知道你是谁
I want entire world to know who you really are.
你富有同情心
You are compassionate
又敏锐
sensitive.
你很善良
You're kind.
或许我不是
Maybe I'm not.
-戴米安 -斯宾塞
- Damian. - Spencer.
-你好 -你好
- Hey. - Hi.
我没料到你会来
Uh, I wasn't, uh, expecting you.
你是来完成我们的采访的吗
Are you here to finish our interview?
我来问你 你的论文是真的要写
I came to ask you if your article was really about
千禧一代和政♥治♥ 还是你有其他角度
millennials and politics or if you have another angle?
仓库里的女孩
The bunker girls.
我觉得你不要太紧张
Um, I think you need to relax.
我在写二十几岁的
I'm writing about the 20-something children
参议员候选人的子女
of senatorial candidates.
我还没有写好大纲
I don't, I don't have an agenda.
采访戴斯特尼
回电♥话♥给梦娜·范德瓦尔
今晚回电♥话♥给金伯利
-真的吗 -真的
- Really? - Really.
那你为什么写了便条要打电♥话♥
Then why are you playing phone tag
给梦娜·范德瓦尔
with Mona Vanderwaal?
她会告诉你一些有关夏洛蒂的玩偶之家的
Is she gonna offer you some fresh insight
新的看法吗
into Charlotte's dollhouse?
不 她准备安排一次
Uh, no, she's scheduling a sit-down
和对手女儿的见面
with the opponent's daughter.
什么
What?
梦娜在帮另一边做事
Mona's working for the other camp.
什么 这是什么时候的事
I'm sorry. When did this happen?
别看我
Well, don't look at me.
显然梦娜找过你妈妈
Apparently Mona approached your mom
希望她能先帮她竞选
about working for her campaign first
但被拒绝了
but was shown the door.
你是真的不知道
You really didn't know.
我明白什么是核心集团 但把自己女儿排除在外
I've heard of inner circles, but leaving your daughter out...
真是无情
That's cold.
-你什么时候进去 -五点
- When do you have to go in? - 5:00.
-他已经拷问过了我妈妈 -好了 汉娜
- He already grilled my mom. - Alright, Hanna.
别忘了 这是洛伦佐 不是威尔登
Don't forget. This is Lorenzo, not Wilden.
他不会让艾莉的朋友...
He's not bent on making Ali's friends look like--
朋友
Friends?
那顿晚饭之后 艾莉有和你们联♥系♥过吗
Have you heard from Ali since that dinner?
有吗
Have you?
艾莉森并不想和我们继续做朋友
Alison is not looking to make any more friendship bracelets.
你不是说卢卡斯会来帮忙吗
I thought you said Lucas was gonna help.
你担心他没法承受吗
You're worry he won't come through?
我担心所有事 艾米丽
I'm worried about everything, Emily.
担心我妈妈丢了饭碗 我老板炒了我
My mom losing her job, my boss firing me
因为我没给东京送合适的泻药
because I didn't send the right laxative to Tokyo.
所有事
Everything!
你要把那玩意儿掺点水吗
Do you wanna mix that with water?
不
No.
天 我讨厌让自己陷入这种境地
God, I hate that I'm in that place
然后被逼得
and being forced to lie like
像高二时一样撒谎
I'm in 11th grade all over again.
是利亚姆
Oh, it's Liam.
-你有时间吗 -怎么了
- Hey, you got a minute? - Sure, what's up?
你为什么要脱掉你的上衣
Why are you unbuttoning your shirt?
我得去洛根接吉莉恩的妈妈
Uh, I have to go pick up Jillian's mother at Logan
然后带她去加德纳处理信托人的事
and take her to this trustee thing at the Gardner.
我现在正式成为一个80岁老太的男伴了
I'm officially a male escort for 80-year-old cougars.
利亚姆
Liam?
我不是一个人 汉娜和艾米丽也在
I am not alone. Hanna and Emily are here.
-你们好 -你好
- Hey, guys. - Hi.
我只是想迅速跟你汇报一下近况
I just wanted to give you a quick update.
吉莉恩说如果明天之前费兹还没有发给她
Um, Jillian said if she doesn't have something from Fitz
任何东西 她就不管了
by tomorrow, she's moving on.
什么 为什么
What? Why?
她给我留了一条很长的信息控诉他是个骗子
She left me this long message saying that he was a fraud
说他已经在一条游船上教了两个月的
and he was two months away from teaching creative writing
创意写作
on a cruise ship.
好吧 她错了
Okay. Well, she's wrong.
明天她就会收到的
She'll have something on her desk by tomorrow.
你能这样告诉她吗
Will you tell her that, please?
我很想你
I miss you.
我也很想你
I miss you too.
怎么了
What?
你为什么要担心他的书
Why are you worried about his book?
那只是小说 谁会在意他编出来的东西
Those are words. Who cares about the stuff he makes up?
你为什么不去问他夏洛蒂被杀那晚
Why don't you ask him for the truth
他到底去做了什么
about the night Charlotte was killed?
-那是什么 -我手♥机♥上的...计时器
- What was that? - Timer...On my phone.
我妈妈要我去见她
My mom asked me to meet her.
我得去一下厕所
I've to use the bathroom.
如果警♥察♥找你 你准备说什么
What are you gonna say if the police call you in?
你要告诉他们你和费兹见面了吗
Are you telling them that you met up with Fitz?
不 我一直在睡觉 记得吗
No, I was asleep the whole time, remember?
汉娜 不 不
Oh, Hanna, no, no.
把这个扔到厨房♥里
Please drop that in kitchen.
你要走了吗
Hey, are you getting out of here?
是啊 我得处理几封工作上的邮件
Yeah. I just have a few work e-mails to deal with.
艾米丽 我看到你在厕所里
Emily, I saw you in the bathroom.
我不知道你是什么意思
I don't know what you mean.
艾米 是我
Em, it's me.
你病了吗
Are you sick?
不
No.
我没钱了
I'm broke.
索尔克研究所呢
What-what about the salk institute?
那不是真的
It's not real.
那地方 我只是...
I mean, the place is, I just..
我在那里没有工作
I don't have a job there.
发生了什么
What's going on?
过去的几年 我过得没有我说得
The last couple of years have just been a lot harder
这么好
than I made them sound.
我离开了学校
I left school
花光了我爸爸留给我的所有钱
and I blew through all the money that my dad left me.
所以跟我一起做酒保的
And that's why when one of the girls
那个女孩跟我说的时候...
剧集 | 美少女的谎言(2010) | 导航列表