她换了邮箱和电♥话♥
she changed her e-mail and her number
也没有告诉我
and never sent me an update.
她也是迫不得已
Well, I mean, she had to..
换掉所有的的东西
change everything.
在那场庭审之后
After the trial.
你们上次通话是什么时候
When was the last time you two spoke?
我过去八个月一直在印度
I've been in India the past eight months.
什么庭审
What trial?
一定有人看见了什么 对吧
I mean, someone must've seen something, right?
A一定是一直在跟踪我们
A had to have been trailing us the whole time
而且这里不光有我们
and we weren't the only ones here.
是的
Yeah.
有个人管理这里 不过我没见过他
There's a guy that runs this place, but I don't see him.
艾米
Em?
一边找衣服一边挑表情发短♥信♥挺难吧
It's kind of hard to hunt for cloths and pick emojis at the same time.
对不起 我是看看莎拉怎么样了
Sorry. I was just checking with Sara.
我想知道她第一天工作顺不顺利
I wanted to see how her first day was going.
你们俩好像走得很近啊
Well, you two seem to have gotten pretty close.
是啊 她住在我家
Well, yeah. She's staying with me.
多久了
For how long?
我跟你们说过 她原来的家庭不好
I told you guys. She has a bad home life.
但我们都有自己的归宿
And we all had things come back to.
爱我们的人
People who love us.
我一直在想她当时在那里是什么感觉
I was just wondering what it was like for her down there.
在黑暗中她会想些什么
What she was thinkin' about in the dark..
让她度过一天又一天
got her through it.
克拉克
Clark?
你好 你来这干什么
Hi. What.. What are you doing here?
我来再拍几张新照片
Just came back to take some new pictures.
早晨有人把我之前的偷走了
Somebody stole mine this morning.
艾米 这是克拉克
Oh, Em, this is Clark.
我在赫里斯大学认识的摄影师
The photographer I met at Hollis.
很高兴认识你
Nice to meet you.
你们在这干什么
So what are you doing here?
我回家后发现我的三脚架丢了
When I got home I-I realized I lost my tripod.
我想一定是落在这了
I thought I must've left it here.
我来帮你找吧
Well, let me help you look.
不用了 没事的
Oh, no. That's fine.
有艾米丽帮我 所以
Emily offered to help, so..
有个朋友去咖啡店找我的
Hey, a friend of mine is looking for me at The Brew.
什么朋友
What friend?
妮可 和我一起参加仁人家园的那个
Nicole, from my Habitat trip.
我都不知道她和我在一个半球
I didn't even know she is on the same hemisphere.
好吧 我们现在要走了吗
Okay, well, do we need to leave right now?
如果你想留下再找找
If you wanna stay and look around
我一会可以送你回家
I can drive you home.
太好了
Great.
好啊 我怎么会拒绝呢
Yeah, I.. How could I say no?
莱斯利工作的实验室是什么样的
What kind of lab did you say Lesli worked at?
我不知道 是在大学里 怎么了
I don't know. It was at a colloge. Why?
这张门禁卡能让我们进去
This key card could help us get in there.
你觉得凯勒复♥制♥一张需要多长时间
How fast do you think Caleb can make a copy?
我不知道
I have no idea.
天呐 这女孩太懒了
God, this girl's such a slob.
后面还有把梳子
She has this hairbrush back here
味道简直像猫窝
that smells like a cat box.
凯勒现在在干什么
Well, what's Caleb doing right now?
你为什么一直问我凯勒的事
Why do you keep asking me about Caleb?
为什么我一提他的名字你的肩膀就抖一下
Why do your shoulders go up every time I say his name?
-你们是不是 -没有 什么事也没有
- Are you guys still... - No, we're nothing, okay?
汉娜 别把凯勒疏远了
Hanna? Don't lock Caleb out.
相信我 想疏远都不行
Believe me, I can't.
我妈妈一直让他来我家
My mom keeps letting him in.
现在他们俩都一起吃饭了
I mean, they eat meals together now
因为我不让他给我切肉
because I won't let him cut my meat.
她用这个干什么
What is she using this for?
这是钢丝钳
Those are wire cutters.
她为什么要剪钢丝
Why does she need to cut wires?
为什么凯勒要给你切肉
Why does Caleb wanna cut your meat?
因为他觉得我很虚弱 可我不是
Because he thinks I'm weak and I'm not.
天呐
Oh, my God.
她有十来副老奶奶戴的那种眼镜
She has, like, ten pairs of these grandma glasses in here.
好吧 我要给凯勒发短♥信♥了
Okay, look, I'm gonna text Caleb.
别 不要
No, don't.
我们需要他帮忙复♥制♥这张卡
We need his help to copy this.
我不会告诉他原因的
I'm not gonna tell him why.
天呐
Oh, my God.
戴上后我的视觉更清楚了
I can see better with these.
原来我一直需要戴眼镜 我却不知道
I needed glasses this whole time and I never knew it.
我看看
Let me see.
给我另一副
Give me another pair.
眼镜没有度数
There's no prescription in these.
-什么 -是平镜
- What? - They're clear.
是假的 她有好几副假眼镜
They're fake. She has multiple pairs of fake glasses.
天呐 这姑娘骗了所有人
God, this girl is fooling everyone.
特大号♥动物笼
天呐
Oh, my God.
怎么了 盒子里是什么
What? What's inside the boxes?
是没拼装的笼子
They're unassembled cages.
笼子 装什么的
Cages? For what?
不是装沙鼠的那种 汉娜
They're not for gerbils, Hanna.
这里有四个 每个都足够大装下...
There's four of them and each one is big enough for..
-什么 -装我们
- What? - For us.
你把那些底片烧掉了吗
So have you incinerated those negatives yet?
还没有
Not yet.
你烧了的话我也理解
I mean, I'd understand if you did.
你一定感觉自己就像在显微镜底下
You must feel like you're under a microscope.
警♥察♥在监视你 父母也在监视你
Police watching you, parents watching you.
是啊 希望这一切很快就能停止
Yeah, well, hopefully that'll all stop soon.
是的 等等 什么
Yeah. Wait. What?
你说什么
What do you mean?
他们抓到那个人了吗
Have they actually caught the guy?
没有 还没有
No, not yet.
不过 很快了 很快就能抓住了
But they're, they're pretty close.
你怎么知道的
How do you know?
抱歉 我不是想八卦
Sorry. I don't mean to pry.
或许我们该走了
You know what? Maybe we should just go.
等等 这里
Hey, hold on. This..
这就是我们前几天来过的地方
this is where we were the other day.
是的 是的 我去那边看看
Yeah, yeah. I'll check over there.
你去后面看看
You check back there.
好的
Okay.
妮可
Nicole?
至少你看上去还像艾米丽
Well, at least you still look like Emily.
你来这干什么
What are you doing here?
我们完成了项目
Well, we finished the project.
所以我回来看我爸爸
So I came back to see my dad
然后绕路来看看你
and thought I'd make a little detour.
你们想喝点咖啡吗
Hey, do, either of you want coffee?
-好的 -我去拿
- Yeah. - I-I'll do it.
不不不 我去
No, no, no. I will get it.
坐 你们聊
Sit. Visit.
以斯拉跟你说了 对吧
Ezra...told you, didn't he?
求你别生他的气
Don't be mad at him, please.
没有 没关系
No. I-it's okay.
我宁愿你是从他那里知道的
I'd rather you find out the story from him
这样我就不用再说一遍了
than me having to tell it again.
你♥爸♥爸不是住在佛罗里达吗
Doesn't your dad live in Florida?
是的
Yeah.
好吧 我绕了不止一点路
All right, so you were more than just a little detour
但是 我不想在电♥话♥里说这件事
剧集 | 美少女的谎言(2010) | 导航列表