《美少女的谎言》前情提要
Previously on "Pretty Little Liars.."
人道援助人员妮可·约翰逊仍下落不明
我要看到不管什么形式的完稿
I need to see some kind of complete draft
我要马上看到
and I need to see it soon.
-没问题 -好的
- Oh, you'll have it. - Good.
假设你能创办
If somebody said that you could start
自己的生意 你会做什么
your own business, what would you do?
别开这种玩笑了 卢卡斯
Don't kid like that, Lucas.
谁开玩笑了
Who's kidding?
这是我想到的那个人吗
Is that who I think it is?
莎拉·哈维的助手
Sara Harvey's helping hand.
莎拉回拉德里了
Sara's back at the Radley.
她用假名字登记的
She checked in under a fake name
她还在找什么东西
and she's still looking for something.
这些是拉德里的平面图
These are plans for the Radley
就是莎拉从档案室拿到的那些
same ones sara got from the records office.
拉德里平面图
-艾莉森进医院了 -发生什么了
- Alison's in the hospital. - What happened?
她出了意外 或者说看上去像意外
She had an accident or what looked like an accident.
又像以前一样了 但我们要做点什么
It's happening again, and we're gonna do something about it.
-我们要设个陷阱 -而你是诱饵
- We're building a rat trap. - And you're the cheese.
你确定要这么做吗
Are you sure you wanna do this?
如果我没准备好我就不会想这么做了
I wouldn't have thought of it if I wasn't ready to do it.
我们不会让你们自己去做的
Nobody here is gonna let you do this by yourself.
放过我的朋友们
Leave my friends alone.
是我杀了夏洛蒂
I killed Charlotte.
汉娜
放过我的朋友们
是我杀了夏洛蒂
-行 谢谢 -有回复吗
- Okay, thanks for.. - Anything?
休息一下
Get some rest.
我再打给你 拜
I'll call you later. Bye.
是艾莉森 她明天回家
That was Alison. She's headed home tomorrow.
但艾略特要去芝加哥开会
But Elliot's going to a conference in Chicago.
她不应该一个人
She shouldn't be alone.
完事前你们都不应该
None of you should till this is over.
大伙儿 她在打字了
Guys, she's typing.
你说谎的话 我枪毙你们所有人
If you're lying, I shoot all of you.
汉娜 你确定要这么做吗
Hanna, are you sure that you wanna do this?
先是艾瑞亚 又是艾莉
First, it was Aria, then Ali.
下一个中招的可能会躺棺材里了
Whoever's next could end up lying in a casket
而不是病床上
instead of a hospital bed.
我们都相信这么做没错
And we all decided this is the right thing to do.
好吧 但我们可以反悔 还不晚
Okay, but we can undecide. It's not too late.
好吧 但我相信凯勒
Yeah, well, I trust Caleb.
我也是
I do, too.
这是事实
我会报♥警♥
汉娜
她又发信息了
She's sending another text.
别牵扯警♥察♥
No police.
意料之中
As predicted.
又有信息
Another text.
这事只有你知我知
This is between you and me.
莎拉·哈维上钩了
Sara Harvey took the bait.
我还需要一天时间
汉娜
也会是你最后一天
It'll be your last.
你确定要在沙发上休息吗
Are you sure you wanna rest on the couch?
我已经感觉像残疾人了
I already feel like an invalid.
别逼我爬上另一张床
Please don't make me crawl into another bed.
你完全不残疾
You're far from an invalid.
连你医生都说 你具有强大的力量
Even your doctor said, you showed tremendous strength.
你和夏洛蒂同样如此
You and Charlotte both have that in common.
我每天都想她
I miss her every day.
我仍感觉有责任
I still feel responsible.
艾略特 你没有
Elliot, you're not.
你还了我一个健康乐观的姐姐
You gave me back my sister as a, a healthy, hopeful person.
杰森和我只与她相处了几年
Jason and I only had a few years with her
但没有你我们做不到
but we wouldn't have that without you.
你哥哥告诉了我他在
Your brother filled me in on everything
卡里西米做的每件事
he's doing at Carissimi.
我觉得这是追思夏洛蒂很好的方式
I think it's a brilliant tribute to Charlotte.
她如果...
She'd be...
知道那些钱都用来帮助他人
so proud to know all that money's
她会非常自豪
being used to help people.
没人能夺走我们和她之间的爱
Now, no one can take that away from us, from her.
算了 我要去开会了
Forget it. I'm not going to the conference.
艾略特 我爱你 但我知道你想放慢脚步
Elliot, I love you, but I know you're stalling.
你该走了 免得误了计划
You should go before you miss your plan.
我也爱你
I love you, too.
拉德里疗养院
夏洛蒂
这是莎拉原来的房♥间
Here is Sara's old room.
这里是她的秘密出口门
And this is where her secret exit door was.
你什么时候
When did you..
没 我尽可能地不戴眼镜
No, I, I fought it as long as I could.
但我得承认我近视了
But I had to admit defeat.
我和伊冯在巴黎时 我以为我指了
When Yvonne and I were in paris, and I-I thought I was pointing
菜单上的小泡芙
to an eclair on the menu.
结果服务员端上了一桶小蜗牛
Then, the waiter brought out a bucket of snails.
至少都是"小"开头的
没错 但谁愿意早餐吃小蜗牛呢
Yeah, but who wants to eat snails for breakfast?
你还记得法语吗
You remember French?
我有个好老师
你很吸引眼球
我现在应该需要眼镜
Hmm. Now, I look like a guy who needs glasses.
你为什么想再下去
Now, why do you wanna get back down here?
因为莎拉刚回酒店登记了
Uh, because Sara just checked back into the hotel.
她还明确要了一楼的房♥间
And she specifically asked for a room on the first floor.
就在原来拉德里地下室上面
Directly above the old Radley basement.
所以我们认为她一定在找什么东西
So we think that she must be looking for something.
那个东西
And whatever that thing is
我们也许能用来证明她是新的幕后主使
maybe we can use it to prove that she's our new big-bad.
如果我确保汉娜在等她时
So, if I make sure that she's locked out
她被困在外面
when Hanna's waiting for her..
下去找那东西会安全些
...It'll be safe to go down there and find it.
迷失森林度假村
有房♥
-你好 -你好
- Hey! - Hey.
汉娜呢
Where's Hanna?
她在拉德里
Oh, she's at the Radley.
她去假装跟她妈妈
She went to make it look like she was saying her
做最后的告别
last goodbye to her mom.
我把发电机落在车上了
Oh! I left the generator in the van.
就算我们有人去买♥♥了功率达九千五百瓦的机器
Yeah, 'cause nothing spells a trap
这一切看起来也一点不像个陷阱
like one of us buying a machine that could deliver 9500 watts.
我开车去阿德摩尔买♥♥的 没人跟踪我
Well, I drove to Ardmore to get it and no one followed me.
你怎么知道如何做电网的
How do you know how to build an electric fence?
我谷歌♥上问的
I googled "How to build an electric fence?"
如果做成功的话 也不会把她杀了吧
If this whole thing works, it's not gonna kill her, right?
会成功的
It will work.
不会杀了她的 只会电击到她
And no, it'll just knock her on her ass
让她就只能待在原地等我们去扶
and she'll stay there until one of us picks her up.
我知道我不该说这些 但这整件事
I know I shouldn't be saying this, but this whole thing
透着一股讽刺的意味
just kind of reeks of irony.
这话没什么不该说的
You should totally say it.
如果莎拉是我们想的那样
If we're right about Sara,
电她几下算便宜她了
she deserves more than a few volts.
-莎拉在逐个做排除 -给你
- Sara's working off grid. - Here.
谢谢
Thanks.
但我觉得
Um, but I think,
她遗漏了东侧的一些东西
she missed something in the east wing.
在老拉德里的地下室里 这儿有个档案室
There's a records room in the old radley basement.
但是现在的设计图里
Um, but on this current blueprint
没有通向那里的入口
there's no visible door to access it.
所以是有人把它改造成密室了
So, somebody turned it into a secret room?
某个在拉德里待了很长时间的人
Somebody, who spent a lot of time at radley.
夏洛蒂
剧集 | 美少女的谎言(2010) | 导航列表