Look, if this person is real
我爸也知道他是谁
and my dad knows who it is
那他现在肯定被关进警局了
he'd be down at the police station right now.
我希望我能和你一样肯定
I really wish I was as sure of that as you are.
如果你真那么肯定的话
If you actually are that sure.
我觉得你该走了
I think you should go now.
-我要和杰森谈谈 -不
- I'm going to talk to Jason. - No.
别把他牵扯进来
Leave him out of it.
他因为这一切已经够糟了
He's messed up enough because of all this.
那他就有权知道 也许还能摆脱这一切
Then he has a right to know and maybe get un-messed.
他也是我哥 我们两家血脉相连
He's my brother too. Our families are connected.
不只血脉相连 更是完全纠缠不清
They're more than just connected they're all tangled up
就像你珠宝盒底的项链
like necklaces in the bottom of your jewelry box.
别去找他
Leave him alone.
我不想再让人讨厌我了
I don't want anybody else hating me.
你为什么觉得他会讨厌你
What makes you think he's gonna hate you?
因为事情就是这样的
Because that's how it works.
我是激发人们阴暗面的祸首
I'm under every stone that somebody turns over.
我把人们逼得不像自己
I make people into people that they never were.
全都怪我
It's all my fault.
我看到你 艾米 艾瑞亚和汉娜在那
I saw you and Em and Aria and Hanna in that place
那变♥态♥的地方 我就知道
that sick place, and I knew
你们在那里都因为我
I was why you were there.
归根结底都是我
It always comes down to me.
没有我大家都会没事
And everyone would be fine without me.
天 艾莉 不 不是你想的那样
God, Ali, no, it's not like that.
只有你这么想
You think it yourself.
不 不是的
No, I don't.
我是斯宾塞 请留...
You've reached Spencer. Leave a..
汉娜
Hanna?
沙利文医生
Dr. Sullivan.
很高兴在这里见到你
I'm so glad to see you here.
我打过电♥话♥ 你母亲告诉你了吗
I called, did your mother tell you?
是 她说了 你真贴心
Yeah, yeah, she did. That was really nice.
我给了她张名单 你可能想和他们聊聊
I gave her some names of some people you might wanna talk to.
谢谢
Thanks.
你决定回学校了吗
And you decided to come back to school?
没错
Yeah.
其他人在学校吗
Are the others here?
还没 只有我
Uh, not yet. Just me.
好吧 我每周两次
Well, I'm here consulting with
来找学校辅♥导♥员谈事情
the school counselors two days a week.
-你可以过来找我 -行
- If you'd like stop by.. - Okay.
要过来找我
Please, stop by.
谢谢
Thanks.
你是谁
Who are you?
-你怎么样 -我很好啊
- How you doin'? - Yeah. I'm okay.
很好 给你一点小提示
Good. Uh, here's a tip.
如果你不想让别人发现
If you don't want somebody knowing
你在掩饰什么 最好的办法就是不掩饰
that you're hiding something from them, don't hide it.
我也不是刻意在掩饰什么
Maybe I wasn't really hiding it.
这个人是谁
Who is he?
到底是谁
Really?
我信任过他 却知人知面不知心
I trusted him, and all I know is what he told me.
你想知道些什么
What do you wanna know?
我觉得A
I think the thing that A...
安德鲁最憎恨的就是我们之间的友谊
Andrew hated the most was that we were friends.
艾瑞亚 斯宾塞 艾米丽和我
Aria, Spencer, Emily and me.
好像摧毁这份友谊 他就赢了
Like ruining that was the big win and...
可能的确如此
maybe it was.
他是怎么做的
How?
黑暗的地牢
The dark
饥寒交迫
the cold, being hungry..
这已经够糟的了
That was bad enough.
不过还有其它折磨人的方式
But there was something else going on.
选择一个
'Choose one.'
汉娜 我们改天好好谈谈这些怎么样
Hanna, how do you feel about scheduling some time together?
不能只有我一个
Well, it can't just be me.
我们四个得一起
I mean, it has to be the four of us.
我不能强迫其他人来参加
I can't force the others into a group session.
你是个医生 你就不能勒令她们来吗
Well, you're a doctor. Can't you subpoena them?
我没这种权利
It doesn't work like that.
但如果你能把她们一起约来我办公室
But if you can get them all to come to my office
我可以为你留些时间
I'll find time for you.
我会找她们来的
I'll make it happen.
你好 医生现在方便通话吗
Hi, is-is the doctor available
这里是玫瑰镇警局
to talk to the Rosewood Police Department?
好吧
Oh, alright.
请等一下 我请莫文警探来听
Please hold for Detective Mervin.
是护士
It's the nurse.
你好 我是莫文警探 是芬顿医生吗
Hello, this is Detective Mervin, is this Dr. Fenton?
不 没关系 你能帮得上忙
Oh, no, that's alright, you could help me.
我们这里有位病人 安德鲁·坎贝尔
Um, we have a patient here of the doctor's one Andrew Campbell,
我们想核对一下信息 确保正确
we just wanted to check and make sure our information is correct
以便更好地满足病人的需求
so that he's properly cared for.
他需要吃哪些处方药
Well, any prescription drugs he should be taking
有没有我们需要注意的病史
any medical history that we should to be aware of, um...
不如从最基本的开始吧
Why don't, why don't we start with the basics?
你能不能确认一下他的生日和出生地
Can you confirm his date and place of birth
以及他的社保号♥呢
and social security number?
好的
Right.
不 没关系 我明白
No, that's alright. Um, I understand.
我们会和他的家长联♥系♥ 非常感谢
We will contact the parents. Thank you so much.
你什么都没问出来 是吗
You didn't get anything, did you?
他们不能在电♥话♥里告知相关医疗信息
Can't give out medical information over the phone.
但 至于他的生日和出生地
But... as for his date of birth, and where he was born
那些信息都被密封了
that information is sealed.
密封 密封在哪儿了
Sealed? Sealed where?
跟他的收养信息一起密封了
With the rest of his aption records.
小姐
Hey, lady.
能把球还给我们吗
Can we get our ball back?
踢得漂亮
Nice kick.
你控球控得不错
You got great control.
谢谢夸奖
Thank you.
那些孩子都是教堂的吗
Are those boys all from church?
不全是
Not all.
这是教堂的项目 但大家都能参加
It's a church program, but any kid can join.
女孩子们在哪
Where are the girls?
他们这个年纪不太适合男女生一起玩
Co-ed doesn't work well at this age.
他们已经开始注意到男女有别了
They're starting to notice certain distinctions.
那女孩们就不能参加了 不公平
So the girls lose out? That's not fair.
我们也有专门为女生准备的活动
Oh, we had a group for girls
但是她们还缺一个指导员
but, uh, they lost their youth leader.
每项活动都必须有妥善的监管
Can't have a program without proper supervision.
那真是太糟了
That's too bad.
你想来做志愿者吗
Would you like to volunteer?
做什么
For what?
负责女孩子们的足球活动
To run the girls' soccer program.
你的动作很标准
You've got the moves.
我是说你踢得很棒
I'm talking about your kick.
我不觉得这是个好主意
I don't think that's a very good idea.
为什么
Why not?
做一群女生的领头羊
Being a leader of girls
这一点我不太擅长
that hasn't worked out well for me.
也许你可以给她们讲讲这些事
Maybe that's somethin' you can talk to them about.
镇上的家长们
There are mothers in this town
都不会乐意让我来教她们的女儿的
who wouldn't appreciate me supervising their daughters.
这事儿你就让我去头疼吧
Why don't you let me worry about them?
你从不接受拒绝 是吗
You don't take no for an answer, do you?
不该接受的话 当然不
Not if it can be avoided, no.
到十二岁的时候
剧集 | 美少女的谎言(2010) | 导航列表