《美少女的谎言》前情提要
Previously on "Pretty Little Liars".
你觉得杰森今晚要和查尔斯碰面吗
So you think Jason's gonna meet Charles somewhere tonight?
我在杰森车上放了凯勒的定位仪
I put one of Caleb's GPS trackers on Jason's car.
他一行动 我们就能跟着他找到A
So the second he moves, we can follow him to A.
按你说的 就我一个人来
I came alone. Just like you asked.
我从卡里西米公♥司♥那获得的奖学金
That scholarship I got from the Carissimi Group...
卡里西米公♥司♥奖学基金
他们的主页看起来倒像是某个投资公♥司♥
Their homepage looks like it's some sort of investment firm.
莎拉 我...
Sara, I was just...
-我叫妮可·戈登 -你好
- Nicole Gordon. - Hi.
我们没谈过比赛的事吗
Didn't we talk about the contest?
-什么比赛 -卡迪罗奖学金
- What, what contest? - The Cardillo fellowship.
获奖者有现金奖励 暑期还能去杂♥志♥社实习
It's a cash prize and a summer internship at a magazine.
查理 不要
Charlie, don't.
洛伦佐 你还好吗
Lorenzo, are you okay?
我叫艾莉森·迪劳伦提斯
My name is Alison Dilaurentis.
我知道A是谁
I know who A is.
他叫查尔斯·迪劳伦提斯 是我的哥哥
His name is Charles Dilaurentis and he's my brother.
当局已经将查尔斯·迪劳伦提斯
Authorities have named Charles Dilaurentis
列为绑♥架♥玫瑰镇五名少女
as a lead suspect in the kidnapping of five Rosewood teens
和一名考特兰青少年的头号♥嫌疑犯
as well as a sixth victim from Courtland.
而州警♥察♥局和当地警♥察♥局对此都守口如瓶
both state and local police remain tight-lipped...
艾莉有没有把那些家庭录像带交给警♥察♥
Hey, did, uh, did Ali turn in those home movies to the cops?
查尔斯放在她家的那些
The ones that Charles left at her house?
交了吧 怎么了
Yeah, I think so. Why?
也许他们可以推测出他长大后的样子
Maybe they could do one of those age-progression sketches.
我们也可以知道他长什么样了
We could finally put a face to the name.
也许有人也可以对着他的脸挥上一拳呢
And maybe someone could put a fist to that face.
我们家没咖啡豆了
Well, we are officially out of beans.
我们错过了什么
What did we miss?
托比说高速公路巡警已经在
Toby says that the highway patrol
所有的州界设置了检查点
is setting up checkpoints at all the state borders.
他不小心吃了你的
Did he saying anything else
大♥麻♥布朗尼后还说什么别的了吗
after he accidentally ate half your stash?
-他发短♥信♥了 已经不错了 -姑娘们
- He's texting me. That's a win. - Hey, guys, shh.
虽然警方还未做出官方回应
Though police have yet to comment officially.
杰西卡·迪劳伦提斯
有内部消息称这位拉德里曾经的病人
inside sources speculate that the former Radley patient
可能是杀害其母亲杰西卡·迪劳伦提斯的凶手
could be responsible for the unsolved murder
而这桩谋杀案至今尚未侦破
of his mother, Jessica Dilaurentis.
现场其中一个对此做出回应的警员
One of the first responding officers on the scene
在追捕犯罪嫌疑人的时候受了轻伤...
suffered minor injuries in pursuit of the suspect...
-你知道这个吗 -不知道
- Did you know about this? - No.
你应该去问问你♥爸♥爸
You should probably ask your dad.
是啊 好像他会告诉我们似的
Yeah, like he'd give a straight answer.
这是一项重罪 据马龙警官所说...
...Felony assault to officer Malone..
如果这是真的 那太糟了
Okay. Well, if it is true, it's awful.
艾莉的妈妈是唯一去探望过他的人
Ali's mom is practically the only person who visited him,
而且是唯一知道查尔斯还活着的人
who even knew that Charles existed.
而他却用她给斯宾塞的牵牛花做肥料
And he used her to fertilize Spencer's petunias.
-我妈种的是杜♥鹃♥ -无所谓
- My mom grows azaleas. - Whatever.
查尔斯心理阴暗 我们都清楚
Charles is vicious. We know all that.
现在人人都知道了
And now everyone else knows it too.
我们一起吃了生日蛋糕
We had birthday cake.
那天杰森和我在游乐场见他的时候
That day at the arcade when Jason and I met him.
查尔斯把他的糖霜给我了
Charles gave me his frosting.
他怎么会变得心理阴暗呢
How does that turn into vicious?
我们还是别看这个了 好吗
We're probably done watching this, right?
你还记得别的事吗
Do you remember anything else?
我们要分开的时候他哭了
He cried when it was time to leave.
他说这是他过得最开心的一个生日
Said it was the best birthday he ever had.
新闻上说的这个人...
The person they're describing on the news...
我都不知道这是谁
I mean, I don't even know who that is.
你玩过一次滑雪球
You played skeeball, once.
我也不会说那是你们家的亲子游戏啊
I wouldn't call that family bonding.
汉娜
Hanna.
我想汉娜想说的是
I think what Hanna's trying to say is that
我们很难想象A居然是你的哥哥
it's hard for us to imagine that A is actually your brother.
不 真正难想象的是
No, what's hard to imagine is that you feel
你居然还有点同情查尔斯
even the slightest bit of pity for Charles.
别说得这么难听 汉娜...
Little harsh, Hanna--
他毫无血性 对我们所有人都这样
He's been out for blood, for all of us!
而且他不止一次做出非常过分的事
And he's come way too close more than once.
我们懂你 但现在这么说对艾莉不公平...
We hear you, but it's unfair to Ali right now--
你为什么想让我闭嘴 斯宾塞
Why are you trying to shut me up, Spencer?
我只是把你们的想法说出来而已
I'm just saying what you guys are thinking.
如果你们不敢说实话 没关系
If you guys are too scared to be honest, then fine.
我来替你们说
I will do it for you.
对不起 艾莉森
I'm sorry, Alison.
我知道这件事对你来说很揪心
I know this must really suck for you.
但我不会坐在这儿
But I'm not gonna sit here
帮你为A开脱
and help you give A the benefit of the doubt.
我希望警♥察♥能抓到他
I hope the police catch him because there's nothing
因为警♥察♥对他绝不可能像他对我们那样残忍♥
they could do to him that's worse than what he did to us.
杰西卡会对很多事倾注时间和金钱
Jessica donated her time and money to a lot of causes.
我相信她丈夫会解释的
I'm sure her husband will be able to explain.
妈妈 我一直跟你说
Mom, I keep telling you
迪劳伦提斯夫人投钱给卡里西米公♥司♥
Mrs. Dilaurentis gave money to the Carissimi Group
来资助查尔斯是因为他爸爸遗弃了他
to support Charles because his dad abandoned him.
你觉得是这个查尔斯用那笔钱
And you believe this Charles person used that money
给了你奖学金
to give you a scholarship?
为什么呢
Why?
A只有给了你什么 才能把它夺走
A gives so that A can take away.
这就是他戏弄你的方式
That's how he plays the game.
迪劳伦提斯先生不回你电♥话♥
Mr. Dilaurentis did not return your phone calls.
他不在家 也不在玫瑰镇警局
He's not at the house, he's not at the Rosewood office.
他不想跟我们说话 我们应该把钱上交
He doesn't wanna talk to us, so we should just turn over
让他去跟警♥察♥解释
the money and let him explain it to the police.
听着 我知道查尔斯还逍遥法外
Listen, I know you're feeling unsettled
你放不下心来 我只是希望你相信
with Charles still at large. I just wish you'd trust
这是最能帮到你的办法
that this is the best way to help.
如果我们和肯尼思谈过 你还这么觉得
If you're still feeling this way after we talk to Kenneth
我们就直接去找坦纳副队
we'll go straight to Lieutenant Tanner.
行吗
Deal?
走 他办公室就在拐角处
Come on, his office is just around the corner.
至少我们现在知道他人躲哪儿了
Well, at least now we know where he's hiding.
-我们直接冲进去 -慢着
- Let's just get this over with. - Wait.
如果直接过去 他们只会把镜头转向你
If we go over there, they're just gonna turn the cameras
我最不希望发生这种事
on you which is the last thing I want to happen.
我们得再找办法联♥系♥他
We're gonna need to find another way to reach him.
我不想要这笔钱 感觉不对
Well, I don't want this money. It doesn't feel right.
如果能把事情澄清 我希望你
And I don't want you to give up the chance at a future
别放弃自己的前途
if we can clear this out.
在经历过这一切后
You deserve to be able to go to college
你应该去上大学
after all that you've been through.
走
Come on.
我只是无法想象面对那样对你的人
I just can't imagine facing the person that did that to you.
其实我们没看清
Well, we didn't actually see him.
情况急转直下
Things... got hairy fast.
很高兴你和你朋友们没事
Well, I'm just glad you and your friends are okay.
但你们真认为只凭你们自己
Did you really think you could catch him though?
能抓到他吗
On your own?
其实我不知道我们当时的想法
To be honest, I don't really know what we were thinking.
你们怎么知道他会去那里
Well, how do you know he was gonna be there?
新闻上没说
On the news, they, um
那人有没有发信息
haven't said if this guy sent a message
或那是不是陷阱什么的
or if it was some kind of trap or anything--
能换个话题吗
Can we just move on?
当时很可怕 有人受伤了 但我没有
It was scary. Someone got hurt, but I don't, I don't--
当然 我很抱歉 我...
Yeah, um, sure. I'm sorry, I was..
我只是很关心
I was just concerned, that's all.
剧集 | 美少女的谎言(2010) | 导航列表