那你一个人参加行吗
And you're okay with goin' solo?
现在不是1912年了
I mean, it's not 1912.
你可以邀请男生的
You can ask the guy.
我相信凯勒和托比会可怜我
I'm sure that Caleb and Toby will throw me a bone
赏脸和我跳一支舞的
and give me one dance.
再说 我也想不到任何我一开口
Besides, I can't think of one guy in the right mind
就会答应的男生
who would say yes if I asked.
我不想有额外包袱
Not that I want the extra baggage.
说得对 舞会就是个负担
You're right. Prom is kind of loaded.
好吧
Okay, so..
想想朋友圈里
staying in the friend zone...
那克拉克呢
what about Clark?
他问了一车关于A的问题
He asked a million questions about A.
他关心我 这点很好
Uh, it's nice that he's concerned.
我只是希望
I just, I'd rather go with someone
和不会盘问我的人一起去
who didn't wanna interview me.
我没事 我一个人去
I'll be fine. I'll go unescorted.
又不是1912年
Not 1912.
你拿到了三万美元的奖学金
So you received a $30,000 scholarship check
存进了自己的大学基金里
deposited it into your college fund
然后又改主意了
and then changed your mind?
-汉娜只是觉得 -汉娜
- Hanna just feels like-- - Hanna?
为什么不告诉我你的感受
Why aren't you telling me how you feel?
我妈妈申请了这笔奖学金
My mom applied for these scholarships.
她不知道我还有别的选择
She didn't know that I had a few other options.
你还拿到了别的奖学金 挺厉害的嘛
Multiple scholarship offers? That certainly is impressive.
你确定这些其他的选择
And you're confident these other options
能付清你的大学学费吗
will fully fund your college tuition?
确定
Totally.
你能把它给别的人吗
Um, are you able to give it to someone else?
我们没有收回礼物的习惯
We aren't in the business of taking back gifts.
那违背了慈善的原则 不是吗
It kinda undermines the concept of charity, don't you think?
我们可以帮你找别的奖学金申请人
We could help you find another candidate.
我们肯定能找到别的人 能再说一次条件吗
I'm sure we know someone. What is the criteria again?
我们很可能会把钱收回到奖学金基金
We'll most likely return the amount to our scholarship fund
直到下一轮申请名单送过来
until the next round of applications come in.
你们提供不同的奖学金
So you give away multiple scholarships?
每年有多少
How many would you say? Per year?
-你需要吗 -不
- Are you in need? - No.
不需要 只是
I'm not. I just, uh..
我有个朋友可能想要申请
I have a friend who might wanna apply.
而你们的网页上没多少信息
And-and you don't have much information on your website.
在奖学金的网站上
It's difficult to find your organization
也很难找到你们机构的信息
on those scholarship websites.
我们对于奖学金获得者很挑剔
We prefer to offer scholarships selectively.
很多申请人都是通过私人关系
Most of our candidates are recommended
推荐上来的
through personal connections.
那最后谁做决定
So who makes the final decision?
最后是由我的老板做决定
Our recipients are ultimately chosen by my employer.
是卡里西米先生吗
Would that be Mr. Carissimi?
我们能和他谈吗
Maybe we could speak with him?
不能
That's unlikely.
这笔私人信托有其私密性
This private trust exists to provide him with discretion.
我只是想谢谢他
Well, I would just like to thank him.
或者我可以给他写封电子邮件什么的
Maybe I could send him an e-mail or something.
汉娜
Um, Hanna?
我只是想把他的电子邮箱存到手♥机♥里
Oh, uh, I'm just putting his e-mail on my phone.
-我不想搞忘了 -好主意
- I don't wanna forget it. - Oh, yeah. Good idea.
你老板有电子邮箱 对吗
Your boss does have an e-mail address, right?
这样吧
I'll tell you what.
我和我老板每周有一次电♥话♥会议
My employer and I have a weekly conference call.
下次会议时
I will alert him to your change of heart
我会告诉他你改了主意
the next time we speak.
很抱歉 我只能做到这里了
I'm sorry. It's the best I can do.
达芙妮 我要看还没交上来的报告
Daphne, I'll need to see the current holdings report.
很高兴见到你们
It was a pleasure meeting you both.
那家伙肯定在隐瞒着什么
That guy was definitely hiding something.
你觉得呢
Yeah, you think?
那锁你怎么开也开不了
You couldn't pick that even if you tried.
卡里西米集团 保密区
再说了 他藏的东西也不在里面
Besides, what he's hiding isn't in there.
而是在他的基因里
It's in his freaking DNA.
你一直是这么想的 我也是
You were thinking it the whole time. Same as I was.
-那家伙看起来就是 -就是迪劳伦提斯家的人
- That guy looks exactly like-- - Exactly like a Dilaurentis.
玫瑰镇警员证
你看到了吗
Did you just see that?
那个人在对着袖口讲话
The guy whispering to his cuff links?
老天 这里全是警♥察♥
God, this place is crawling with the police.
艾瑞亚说坦纳保证会确保这里的安全
You know, Aria wasn't kidding when she said Tanner promised
她不是在开玩笑
to have this place secured.
艾瑞亚去哪了 我想让她看看里斯的照片
Where is Aria? I wanna show her that picture of Rhys.
-查尔斯 -好了
- Charles. - Okay.
相像不代表他就是 汉娜
Look, resemblance isn't fact, Hanna.
我们还不确定
We still don't know for sure.
那他怎么有艾莉的下巴
How else did he have Ali's perfect chin
和杰森的头发
and Jason's perfect hair?
如果整个卡里西米集团
What if this whole Carissimi Group setup
就只是个精心设计的骗局呢
is just one big elaborate black hoodie?
我们能暂时别说出去吗
Can we just keep this to ourselves for now?
今晚对艾瑞亚来说很重要
Tonight means a lot to Aria.
斯宾塞 这事关重大
Spencer, this is a big deal.
你要我怎么做到不泄露一句话
How am I supposed to keep my mouth shut?
谈艺术 吃点心
Talk about the art. Eat hors d'oeuvres.
你们怎么这么久才来
What took you guys so long to get here?
等候停车的人特别多 而且...
Uh, there was just a really long line in the valet and..
我们在追踪一条可能跟查尔斯有关的线索
we were following a hunch about Charles.
你们发现什么了吗
And did you find anything?
别告诉艾瑞亚
Don't tell Aria.
里斯·马修斯
艾瑞亚为什么会关心你手♥机♥上有杰森的照片
Why would Aria care if you had a photo of Jason on your phone?
等等 你手♥机♥上为什么有杰森的照片
Wait, why do you have a photo of Jason on your phone?
那不是杰森
That's not Jason.
他说他叫里斯
He says his name is Rhys.
你肯定很兴奋 这实在是太隆重了
Wow, you must be excited. This is quite some turnout.
-我没想到你会 -艾瑞亚 我怎么会错过呢
- I didn't expect you to-- - Aria, why would I miss this?
是我送了你相机 记得吗
I gave you the camera. Remember?
记得 谢谢
Yes. I do. Thanks.
能问你个问题吗
So can I ask you something?
可能很奇怪 没什么大不了的
This might be a weird question. It's so not a big deal.
我也不知道我怎么说得这么镇重其事 但
I-I have no idea why I'm making this such a big deal, but..
你能 作为朋友
would you, as a friend..
你能和我一起参加毕业舞会吗
will you go to prom with me?
不 不 我知道这个...
No, no. I know that's...
这个主意很糟 你以前在那教书
that's the dumbest idea. You used to teach there.
你为什么会想和以前的学生去舞会
Why would you wanna go macarena with former students?
我只是想和朋友一起
I just wanted to be with friends
想和一个朋友去
And wanted to go with a friend.
-艾瑞亚 我... -以斯拉
- Aria, I-- - Ezra.
-妮可 -嗨
- Ay, Nicole. - Hi.
-真高兴你能来 -是
- I'm happy you could make it. - Yeah.
艾瑞亚 这是妮可
Um, Aria, this is Nicole.
这位是艾米莉在人文家园认识的朋友
This is, uh, Emily's friend from Habitat for Humanity.
-对 -这是摄影师本人
- Right. - The photographer herself!
我迫不及待想看你的作品了
I'm really looking forward to seeing your work.
感谢你过来
Thanks for coming.
克拉克
Clark.
我该过去打个招呼
I should go say hey.
我还以为你不会来
Hey, I thought you weren't comin'.
我父母改变了主意
Yeah, my parents had a change of heart.
很高兴你能来 你还好吗
Well, I'm glad you made it. You feeling good?
其实有点紧张
Nervous actually.
这些照片都是我个人作品
剧集 | 美少女的谎言(2010) | 导航列表