He took it.
一直留着
Kept it.
也许是因为我是婴儿时他对伤害我而感到愧疚
Maybe he feels bad about trying to hurt me when I was a baby.
他还有其他东西
He has other things
包括我爸爸给你的家庭录像
like the home movies my father gave you.
也许他是想与我们家保持着某种联♥系♥
Maybe part of him wants to stay connected to the family.
也许是 但是也有另一种可能
That's a possibility. There's another.
我觉得这种可能性你未必喜欢
I don't think it will please your sense of curiosity
毕竟你对于你哥哥那么好奇
about Charles, your brother.
根据我的经验
In my experience,
谋杀犯有时候也会像母亲一样多愁善感
murderers can be as sentimental as mothers.
私人物品可以提醒他们时刻关注受害者
Personal items can help focus them on their victims
或者是纪念他们曾经做过的事
or commemorate what they've done.
这又没什么害处
This is harmless.
在你粉♥嫩♥的小手里摇晃着的婴儿玩具
A baby rattle that you shook in your little, pink fist?
对于你哥哥来说那就是你的一部分
To your brother, that is a piece of you.
就像头发 牙齿 皮肤一样
As intimate as hair, teeth, skin.
你们抓住他后...
What will happen..
会怎么样
...when you find him?
我们会把他交给法庭
We'll bring him to justice.
必要时候也许会当场击毙
With lethal force if need be.
你也许不希望你哥哥这样受苦
You may not want this for your brother
但是对于一个伤害了六个女孩的罪犯
but it's necessary for the predator
这是他应受到的惩罚
who put six girls through absolute hell.
把卡尔德隆警官的门卡还给我吧
I'll take officer Calderon's access card.
我觉得你用不上了
I don't think you'll find it useful anymore.
你妈妈在里面就要录完口供了
Hey, your mother's finishing up her statement inside.
如果你需要 我可以送你回家
I can take you both home if you like.
她看起来人挺好
She seems nice.
妮可
Nicole.
希望今晚没妨碍你们...
I hope tonight didn't get in the way--
没有 妮可也是摄影师
No, Nicole's a photographer as well
她在咖啡馆看到了你的明信片
And she saw your postcard at The Brew.
我看她很感兴趣
I saw that she was interested
于是就提议来这里看看
so I suggested that we meet here.
-并不是约会 -现在也约不成了
- It's not a date. - Not anymore.
本来就不是 我叫她过来
Not at all. I asked her to meet me here
是因为我有一些问题...
because I-I had a few more questions..
关于人类栖息地的问题
...about habitat for humanity.
我没听你说过 为什么你...
That's new. Why a-are you--
我只是刚开始考虑这些问题
I'm considering it,
现在没必要谈这件事
but we don't have to talk about it now.
抱歉 我...我并不是盘问你
Sorry, I-I didn't mean to grill you.
我只是...
I'm just..
没关系
It's okay.
我只是想分散一下注意力
I was just trying not to focus on tonight.
-今晚发生的事 -是啊
- What happened. - Yeah, I mean..
你还好吗
Are you okay?
艾瑞亚 今晚的事...他是铤而走险
Aria, what happened here was...desperation.
他差点就被抓到了
He's obviously so close to being caught.
做这件事的人...
Somebody who does this, uh..
他们似乎已经不怕再失去什么了
...they seem to have nothing to lose.
查尔斯怕失去我们
Charles has us to lose.
他想抓我们回去
He wants us back.
那些照片...是他给我们下了毒
We were drugged when charles took our clothes
脱了我们衣服给我们摆姿势拍的
and posed us... in those pictures.
那时候药劲一点一点小了 我...
The drugs were wearing off, and I-I was..
我开始逐渐恢复意识...
...just starting to come out of it, and..
我感觉只要睁开眼睛...
I thought I would open my eyes and..
就回到了冰岛
...be back in Iceland.
回到这一切都没发生的时候
Back before any of this happened.
我们会穿得暖暖和和的
We'd bundle up.
一家人一起坐在阳台上
The whole family, we'd-we'd sit on the balcony and..
寻找天空中的北极光
...look for the northern lights in the sky.
虽然冷 但那应该是我最幸福的时刻了
I don't think I'd ever been as happy to be cold as I was then.
寒冷彻骨
Freezing cold.
等待奇迹发生
Waiting for something magical to happen.
然后我就知道了
And then I knew it.
我露出的皮肤感觉到了
I felt it on my bare skin.
那张冰冷的金属桌子
That cold metal table.
我睁开眼睛
and I opened my eyes..
看到恐怖的事一直发生
...and these horrible things just kept happening.
我还是很冷
I'm still cold.
我一直都觉得寒冷彻骨
I'm freezing cold all the time.
这里好安静 太安静了
It's quiet here. Too quiet.
他为什么选这里
Why do you think he picked this place?
有人来了
Someone's coming.
克拉克来这里干什么 他今晚也去了画廊
What's Clark doin' here? He was at the gallery tonight.
-他跟踪我们来的吗 -不知道
- Did he follow us? - I don't know.
上次我看到他时他在跟艾瑞亚说话
The last time I saw him, he was talking to Aria.
现在他要进去...跟A说话了
And now he's going inside...to talk to A.
-我们得离开这里 -我发短♥信♥给艾瑞亚
- We have to get out of here. - I'm texting Aria.
-她还跟警♥察♥在一起 -好
- She's still with the police. - Good.
这次他们或许不会让查尔斯
Maybe this time, they won't let Charles
和他的走狗逃之夭夭了
and his henchman get away.
你找到你想要的东西了吗
Did you get what you were looking for?
我需要有东西让这一切有意义
I needed something to make sense of all this.
纪律委员会应该不会那么认为吧
I don't think the disciplinary committee's gonna see it that way.
坦纳吗
Tanner?
-我周一得上报了 -洛伦佐 我
- I have to report on Monday. - Lorenzo, I--
不要说了 你给我做了汤
Don't. You made me soup.
你帮我整理了衣服
You folded my laundry.
-你等到我睡着 -我知道你怎么想的
- You waited till I fell asleep. - I know how this looks.
那就不要试图再编造什么了
Then please don't try and make it seem like something else.
你找我来帮你的忙
You asked me to call in a favor for you?
-难道只是为了耍我吗 -不是的
- Was it just to throw me off balance? - No.
我要怎么相信你
How the hell am I supposed to believe you?
我很努力想去理解你为什么这么做
I'm working really hard to understand why you did this.
他们会开枪打死他
They're gonna shoot him..
当场毙命
...on sight.
坦纳说用"致命武器"
"Lethal force," Tanner said.
他们要杀了我哥哥
They're gonna kill my brother
可我对他一无所知
and I don't really even know him.
我也是他们的一员 艾莉
I'm one of them, Ali.
我觉得没有更好的结局了
Can't really see things turning out much better.
我只是希望你先问我
I just wish you would have asked.
你肯定会拒绝
You would have said no.
然后我还是会做出同样的事
And I would have done the same thing anyway.
我烧上水了 要喝茶吗
I put some water on. Will you have tea?
好的 谢谢
Yes, please.
我这里有甘菊 薄荷
I have chamomile, mint.
还是说你想要咖♥啡♥因♥饮料
Unless you want caffeine.
我这里有大吉岭茶
I have darjeeling.
埃拉
Ella?
你来是因为学校委员会的邮件吗
Are you here about the e-mail from the school board?
我不知道怎么跟他们说
I don't know how we're gonna tell them.
虽然我觉得艾瑞亚的心思也不在那里
Although I don't think Aria's mind is even there.
尤其是今晚的事之后
Especially after tonight.
在画廊的事吗
At the gallery?
警方做的不够
The police are not doing enough.
我们需要做点什么
We need to do something.
但是我们能做什么
But what can we do?
我们得保护我们的女儿
We have to protect our girls.
埃拉 发生什么事了
Ella, what happened?
告诉我好吗
Can you tell me?
是你们啊 我收到短♥信♥了
Hey. I got your text.
你们为什么不按门铃进来
Why didn't you just ring the doorbell?
我们怕你♥爸♥爸在家
We thought that your dad might be home.
他在楼上
He's upstairs.
姐♥妹♥们♥ 怎么了
Guys, what's going on?
-我又跟那个人不熟 -哪个人
剧集 | 美少女的谎言(2010) | 导航列表