《美少女的谎言》前情提要
Previously on "Pretty Little Liars"
艾瑞亚·蒙哥马利
他绑♥架♥了这些女孩 还把这件事放在墙上
He did this to these girls and then he put it up on a wall
给大家看 他来过这栋楼
for everyone to see. He was in this building!
这些药会让我晕乎一段时间
These things are gonna have me knocked out for a while.
玫瑰镇警♥察♥局
备用钥匙在那
There's a spare key.
你找到你想要的东西了吗
Did you get what you were looking for?
-洛伦佐 我 -不要说了
- Lorenzo, I-- - Don't.
他们要杀了我哥哥
They're gonna kill my brother
可我对他一无所知
And I don't really even know him.
卡里西米集团奖学金基金
迪劳伦提斯夫人投钱给卡里西米集团
Mrs. Dilaurentis gave money to the Carissimi Group
来资助查尔斯
to support Charles.
你就是里斯·马修斯吧
You must be Rhys Matthews?
-那家伙看起来就是 -就是迪劳伦提斯家的人
- That guy looks exactly like-- - Exactly like a Dilaurentis.
我们一起吃了生日蛋糕
We had birthday cake
那天杰森和我在游乐场见他的时候
that day at the arcade when Jason and I met him.
他说那是他过得最开心的一个生日
He said it was the best birthday he ever had.
我考虑过我想要什么了
I've been thinking about what I want.
你朋友克拉克
Your friend Clark
他去跟一个叫里斯·马修斯的人见面
he was meeting some guy named Rhys Matthews.
他在卡里西米集团工作
he works for the Carissimi Group
我们认为他可能在帮查尔斯做事
and we think that he might be working for Charles.
他们肯定也考虑你的感受了
I'm sure they took your feelings into consideration.
虽然糟心 但这是上面的决定
And, yes, it sucks but it came from up high.
什么 警方吗
What? The police?
-学校委员会 -什么
- The school board. - What?
他们认为你的出席会危及
They think your attendance could endanger
其他同学的安全
the other students' safety.
考虑到美术馆发生的事
And from what I understand about the gallery situation
我也同意他们
I don't completely disagree.
我不同意
I do.
他们不能惩罚我们
They can't punish us.
-这不是惩罚 -是吗
- It's not a punishment. - Really?
自己的毕业舞会都不能参加
Being disinvited to your own prom?
-不是惩罚是什么 -算是走运了
- What would you call it? - A blessing.
如果查尔斯 或者是A
If Charles, A, whatever he calls himself
有胆子去贴那些照片
was bold enough to pull that stunt with the photos
那他就不怕毁掉一场学校派对
he's not gonna be scared to crash a school party.
那就让警♥察♥都去啊
Well, then, fill the ballroom with police.
反正是童话主题 警♥察♥可以扮成村傻去参加啊
It's a fairy-tale theme. They can come as the village idiots.
你可以用一种安静 更加私密的方式
You can still celebrate that night
庆祝那一晚啊
in a quiet, more intimate way.
维罗妮卡要在后院谷仓
Veronica's offered to host a small gathering
办个小型聚会
in the backyard barn.
开什么玩笑
You're kidding me.
-真的吗 -怎么了
- Seriously? - Why not?
因为那里全是梅丽莎的东西
Because it's filled with Melissa's stuff.
怎么能开派对呢
How is that a banquet hall?
-可以铺上毯子 -然后呢
- You can roll up a rug. - And what?
在洗衣烘干机上拍舞会照片吗
Take our prom picture on top of a washer-dryer?
汉娜 你别无选择
Hanna, you don't have a choice.
要是学校委员会不想让你参加毕业舞会
If the school board doesn't want you at prom
或者毕业典礼
or commencement..
毕业典礼 等等
Commencement? Wait.
毕业典礼也不让我们参加吗
We were barred from that too?
我们都毕不了业了吗
So now we're not gonna graduate?
你会毕业的
You will graduate.
只是不会走上台
You just won't be walking across the stage
领毕业证 你...
to get your diploma. You'll be...
直接去信箱里拿
walking to the mailbox.
难以置信
Unbelievable.
对不起
I'm sorry.
不 对不起的是我
No, I'm sorry.
我花了两周的时间
I've spent the past two weeks
写那份该死的毕业生代表致辞
writing that stupid valedictorian speech
我刚开始的时候都说不要的
that I didn't even wanna give in the first place.
亲爱的 你开始准备致辞后
Honey, the circumstances have changed
情况就变了
since you started that speech.
我知道 由可怜我变成了侮辱我
I know. It went from a pity-toss to a humiliation-hurl.
不要老去想你没有的东西了
Please, stop focusing on what you don't have
想想你人在这里
and focus on the fact that you're here
还有四个好姐妹一起庆祝吧
and you have four dear friends to celebrate with.
那个小谷仓容不下我们 男伴
That barn is not big enough for us, our dates
还有我们的大型礼服
and our poufy dresses.
把窗打开就行了
You'll open a window.
她这么跟你说的吗
That's what she said?
不 还有呢
Oh, no. There was more.
她还说要在梅丽莎的浴帘上
She said something about hanging twinkly lights
挂些小彩灯
on Melissa's shower curtain.
但说那个的时候我已经快上楼了
But by that time, I was already halfway up the stairs.
也不算最糟糕吧
I guess it could be worse.
真的吗 还能怎么糟糕
Really? How?
我在想
I'm thinking.
艾莉 你没事吧
Ali, are you okay?
我没事
Yeah, I'm fine.
即使我们真去参加了舞会
Even if we went to the real prom
除了彼此我们还能跟谁玩
who would we hang out with besides each other?
没错
That's true.
大家肯定都像看耍猴一样看我们
Everyone would just stare at us like we were in some fishbowl.
而且去也不安全
And we wouldn't be safe.
我们都知道查尔斯有些变♥态♥的手段
We already know that Charles has some twisted thing for formals.
我们都参加过一次他举♥行♥的变♥态♥舞会了
We've already been to one psycho-prom that he hosted.
你跟克拉克谈过了吗
Have you spoken to Clark?
没有 我给了留了好多条信息了
No, I've left him, like, five messages.
你提到我们看到他跟谁见面了吗
Did you mention who we saw him meet up with?
你没说跟谁
You didn't give me a name.
那查尔斯呢
What about Charles?
他叫里斯
He goes by Rhys.
别担心 艾莉 他会原谅你的
Don't sweat it, Ali. He'll forgive you.
如果是他的哥哥被列为嫌疑人
If it were his brother on the suspect board
他也会这么做的
he would have done the same thing.
我去下卫生间
I gotta go to the bathroom.
未知号♥码
最好来参加舞会 这是我们最后一次共舞的机会了
一个人来 爱你 查尔斯
你能回我电♥话♥吗
Could you call me?
我不知道你是不是离开镇上了
I don't know if, if you went out of town
还是你的手♥机♥坏了
or if your phone is not working,
但我真的需要跟你谈谈 克拉克
but I really need to talk to you, Clark.
回我电♥话♥
Call me.
难道不该由警♥察♥来跟他说这些
Shouldn't the police be leaving these messages..
而不是你吗
And not you?
艾瑞亚 如果你和你的朋友认为
Aria, if, if you and your friends think
这个家伙与查尔斯有关联
that this guy is in any way connected to Charles--
我曾误会我的好多朋友和他有关联
I thought a lot of my friends were connected.
看看安德鲁·坎贝尔的遭遇吧
Well, just look at what happened with Andrew Campbell.
他提到我名字时不吐口痰都难
He can barely say my name without spitting.
妈妈 你来做什么
Mom, what are you doing here?
-你查看邮件了吗 -没有 怎么了
- Have you checked your emails? - No, why?
难道我连这里都不能来了吗
What, am I banned from here too?
大赛评委最终看到了你的作品
The contest judges finally saw your work.
你获得了第一名 艾瑞亚
You won first prize, Aria.
这代表什么
What does that mean?
这代表将有现金奖励
It means there's a cash prize
以及洛杉矶的实习机会等着你
and an internship waiting for you in L.A.
恭喜你
Congratulations!
从毕业后的第一个周一开始
It starts the Monday after school ends.
真是太棒了 对吗
That's fantastic. Right?
等等 如果警方到时候还没有逮捕他呢
Wait, what if the police haven't caught him by then?
亲爱的 我们要相信
Well, honey, we have to believe
警方马上就会抓到坏人的
that they're closer than you think.
剧集 | 美少女的谎言(2010) | 导航列表