我们在完全了解自己前
Are we really ready to be with another person
真的准备好与别人在一起了吗
before we truly know ourselves?
我的父母回答了这些问题
My parents have answered these questions.
他们完全了解自己和伴侣
They know exactly who they are and what they want.
他们自身细心 智慧 敏锐
As individuals, each of them is loving, wise and sensitive.
他们结合更加如此
Together, they're more.
他们令人振奋
They're inspiring.
他们又走到一起
So here they are together again
在这里做出新的承诺
making a new commitment to be there
不论今后的日子是好还是坏
for the best week ever and the worst week ever
虽然日子有好有坏
which sometimes happens in the same week.
拜伦 埃拉
Byron, Ella
你们愿意接下来的人生
Do you promise to love, comfort and honor each other
互相热爱 鼓舞 尊重吗
for the rest of your lives?
我们愿意
We do.
现在我宣布你们结为夫妻
Then I now pronounce you husband and wife.
爸 你可以亲妈妈了
Dad, you may kiss mom.
但要记得 这是你们女儿面前
But remember, you're doing it in front of your daughter.
不可能是莫娜
It can't be Mona.
-你怎么知道 -我知道
- You don't know that. - I do.
我说明白了 如果她想搞垮这家人
I made it clear, if she messes with this family
她肯定会小心翼翼暗中行事
she's gonna be back underground breathing through a straw.
那怎么 你觉得是莎拉·哈维干的吗
Okay, so what? You think Sara Harvey did this?
抱歉打扰了 但我刚和吉尔通完电♥话♥
Forgive the intrusion, but I just got off the phone with Gil.
-他说什么 -你也许该进来说话
- What did he say? - Maybe you should come inside.
我就在屋子里 他说了什么
I am inside. What did he say?
克莉丝汀·菲利普雇了专家追踪泄密来源
Christine Phillips hired an expert who tracked the source of the leak.
怎么回事
What is going on?
追踪显示是你的IP地址 斯宾塞
It was traced back to your IP address, Spencer.
什么
What?
这不可能
That doesn't make any sense.
我一整天都没碰过这台笔记本
I haven't touched this laptop all day.
我和凯勒在酒吧里
I was with Caleb watching your speech
一起用他的电脑看你的演讲
on his computer at the brew--
斯宾塞 你就别骗我了
Spencer, please, don't lie to me.
肯定是你黑进了他们的系统
You must have hacked into their system.
所以你才知道我的调查分♥析♥的
That's how you knew about my diagnosis.
不 妈妈 我不是那样知道...
No, mom, that's not how I knew--
不是她做的
No, she didn't do it.
是我
I did it.
是我泄露的
I leaked it.
真的吗
Is that true?
凯勒 你为什么这么说
Caleb, why are you saying this?
你知道这意味着什么吗
Do you understand what this means?
他们准备对你做同样的事
They were prepared to do the same to you.
我...有时你需要先发制人
I.. Sometimes you need to make a preemptive strike.
这不该由你来决定
That wasn't your call to make.
妈妈 不是他做的
Mom, he didn't do this.
-你们需要立即主动退出竞选 -妈妈
- Well, you'll need to resign from this campaign immediately. - Mom?
而且最好收拾东西
And it would also be wise to gather
离开这里 就在今晚
your things and leave here...tonight.
他们去哪里度蜜月
So where are they going, for the honeymoon?
大西洋城 我妈妈团购的
Atlantic City. My mom had a groupon.
我开玩笑
I'm joking.
就是新泽西州海岸一个潮湿的小旅馆
It's some dumpy, little motel on the Jersey shore
他们念大学的时候曾经在那里过周末
where they spent a wild college weekend.
真好
Sweet.
谢谢你来
Thanks for coming.
我很高兴来了
I'm glad I did.
听听你关于真爱和承诺的想法
It was helpful to hear what your thoughts are
是很有帮助的
on true love and...commitment.
真的很抱歉
I am...so sorry.
我没有完全坦白我...
I wasn't completely honest about my..
跟以斯拉的历史
...history with Ezra.
好
Okay.
你为什么不坦白
Why did you hold back?
可能因为我仍然没有坦诚面对自己
I guess I still wasn't being completely honest with myself.
这件事...
It's been..
让人很困惑
It's been confusing.
故事中写的很明显
It was pretty clear on the page.
如果你写的是他...
If he's the one you were writing about--
不是 或者...
I wasn't or..
可能是 我也不知道
...Maybe I was. I don't know.
写那些事...
Writing those words..
或许给了我想明白的机会
Maybe it...gave me the chance to work it out.
你想明白了吗
And have you?
应该是的
I think so.
结局是什么
How does it end?
我也是刚刚知道
I didn't know until right now.
乔丹 抱歉之前一直没有给你回电♥话♥
Hey, Jordan, sorry, I haven't called you back.
我一直在准备婚礼
I've been in full wedding mode.
当然 是别人的
Well, somebody else's.
但是我们的婚礼我选好日子了
But for ours, I think I picked a date.
五月十七如何
How does May 17 sound to you?
好了 给我回电♥话♥
Okay, well, umm, call me back.
还有 我爱你
Oh, and I love you.
不 你不能走
No. No, you're not leaving.
求你了 你去告诉我妈妈真♥相♥
Please, just go in there and tell my mother the truth.
斯宾塞 她已经落后两周了
Spencer, she's two weeks out.
这就是她需要用来获胜的真♥相♥
This is the truth she needs to win.
如果非得找一个替罪羊 那就让我当吧
If there needs to be a scapegoat, let it be me.
-而不是你 -凯勒
- Not you. - Caleb--
我会找出是谁干的
Hey, I will figure out who did this.
你需要弄明白梅丽莎想做什么
You need to find out what Melissa's been up to.
我一次只能保护你们姐妹一个人
I can cover for one sister at a time.
你要去哪里
Where are you gonna go?
我不知道 再想吧
I don't know. I'll-I'll work it out.
我想让你留下
I want you to stay.
我知道
I know you do..
但我不能留下
...But I can't.
发生什么事了 这是什么
What happened? What is that?
我手♥机♥剩下的部分
What's left of my phone.
艾米莉 你去哪里了
Emily, where were you?
你回隧♥道♥了吗 你的车半路坏了吗
Did you go back to the tunnel? Did your car break down?
我根本就没能回车上
I couldn't even make it to my car.
好不容易到了 我因为发抖都无法开车了
And when I did, I was shaking so much, I could barely drive.
艾米莉 你被袭击了吗
Emily, were you attacked?
莎拉·哈维袭击你了吗
Did Sara Harvey come after you?
-是的 但不是她 -那是谁
- I was, but it wasn't her. - Well, then who?
我不知道
I don't know.
莎拉·哈维想破案
Sara Harvey wants this murder solved.
但袭击我的人想掩盖起来
Whoever this was, they wanna cover it up.
你怎么知道
How do you know that?
因为他们可能找到凶器了
Because they may have found the weapon.
什么
What?
为了拿到 他们宁愿杀了我
They were willing to kill me to get it back.
这是什么意思
So what are you saying?
对付我们的不止一个人吗
There's now more than one person after us?
肯定是两个
There's definitely two.
是谁
Who is that?
确定付餐饮费了吗
Sure someone paid the caterer?
-你们好 -我就说现在太晚了
- Hi. - I told you it was too late.
-她睡了 -他们没睡
- She was sleeping. - They weren't sleeping.
派对结束了
Party's kinda over, guys.
你们是想...
Umm, were you guys looking--
结婚 就在今晚
Get married...tonight.
艾莉森告诉我你现在有执照了
Alison tells me you're now licensed.
慢着 你们想结婚吗
Wait, you wanna get married?
想让我为你们结婚
You want me to marry you?
你们两个 现在
To each other? Right now?
剧集 | 美少女的谎言(2010) | 导航列表