-话说你是谁 -我的新助理
- Hey, who the hell are you? - This my new assistant.
-我还不知道她叫什么 -我是格里塔
- I don't know her name yet. - I am Greta.
六点半 汉娜 你保证过的
6:30, Hanna. You promised.
我知道 但我在宾州车站好久都没打到车
I know, but I, I couldn't get a cab at Penn Station.
你 给我你的手
You, give me a hand.
你那个俗气的小熊猫杯子
Umm, your tacky, little panda bear mug
没有装进装你其他东西的盒子
it's in that box with the rest of your things.
你去拿上就走吧
You can just take that and go.
手 手
Hand. Hand.
给我...
Give me..
给我你的手
Give me your hand!
帮我熨一下这件衣服好吗
Steam this for me, will you, honey?
你不能那样跟人说话 克劳迪娅
Hey, you can't talk to people like that, Claudia.
亲爱的汉娜
Hanna, dear.
你这样搞得我很累
You're really stressing me out.
我们好聚好散好吗
Why don't we end things on a high note, okay?
你出去的时候顺便给我拿口香糖
Um, on your way out, you can get me some gum.
想吃口香糖你自己去拿 克劳迪娅
Get your own damn gum, Claudia.
-你的桌子抽屉里有一包 -你说什么
- There's a pack in your desk. - Excuse me?
公文包里有两包 手包里有两包
Two in your briefcase, two in your purse
床头柜里有一整大包
and a whole stash in your bedside table.
我什么都按照你说的做 而且没吩咐的也做了
I do everything you ask me to do and then some.
而你就只会对我吹毛求疵
And all you do, you just pick me apart
让我去做各种各样荒唐无聊的事
and you send me on a thousand different, ridiculous errands!
你不是那种做好了五年规划
Weren't you the girl that came marching in here
自信满满进来的女孩吗
with a five-year plan?
如果你现在走
Well, if you leave now
你会从底层再从头开始
you're gonna be starting over again at the bottom.
道歉
Apologize
或许我会考虑让你...
and maybe I'll consider keeping you on..
做第二助理
...as second assistant.
你就这点本事吗
Is that the best you've got?
如果你想吓唬我让我留下
If you're trying to scare me into staying..
那你这样差得远了
...you're gonna have to do way better.
有很多女孩排着队等着取代你的职位
There's a line of girls just waiting to take your place.
那就让她们来
Fine, let them.
我大风大浪也经历过 你根本不算什么
I've been pushed around by a lot worse than you.
如果她拒绝别人打扫 这里不应该...
If she's refusing maid service, shouldn't this..
更乱糟糟一点吗
...Place have been a little bit messier?
看起来根本不像她在这里睡过
It doesn't even look like she's slept here.
或者她用牙齿学会了
Yeah, that or she's learned how to make
医院床单折角铺叠法
hospital corners with her teeth.
斯宾塞
Spence.
你知道吗 这样真的不好
You know what, umm, this was a really bad idea.
我们还是原路返回吧
I think that we should just go back out the way that we came.
说得对 我们走
Yeah, you're right. Let's go.
没人
There's no one here.
好吓人
Okay, that's creepy.
放回去 否则她会知道我们来过
Well, put it back or she's gonna know we were here.
她会责怪保洁人员
She'll just blame it on housekeeping.
你想害别人被炒吗
Do you wanna get someone fired?
走 我们找找那柄高尔夫球杆
Come on, let's find that golf club.
-感觉到什么了吗 -没有
- Do you feel anything? - No.
她还能把高尔夫球杆藏在哪里
Where else could she be hiding a golf club?
我去衣柜里找找
I'm gonna go look in the closet.
好 我再找找这里
Okay, I'll finish up in here.
你在哪里 凯勒
跟艾瑞亚在一起 能等等吗 斯宾塞
我都能住这里了
Wow! I could live in here.
这衣柜真的比我的公♥寓♥还大
This thing is seriously bigger than my apartment.
你维护了自己
You stood up for yourself.
她要对我暗地里使绊子了
She's gonna blackball me.
我应该道歉的
I should have apologized.
我应该求她要回我的工作
I should have begged for my job back.
我没拿我的熊猫口杯
I left my panda bear mug.
那家杂♥志♥跟几十个设计师交好
That magazine has relationships with dozens of designers.
如果我打几个电♥话♥
I bet if I make a few calls
到周一你肯定有十场面试
you'll have ten interviews by Monday.
你应该先给《纽♥约♥时♥报♥》打个电♥话♥
Well, you should call "The Times" first.
我们的结婚声明上不能写
Our wedding announcement cannot say
广♥告♥销♥售♥初级副总裁乔丹·霍巴特
Jordan Hobart, junior VP of ad sales
与无业游民汉娜·玛琳喜结良缘
marries Hanna Marin, unemployed.
行了 别这样了
Alright. That's enough.
我不会让你等的
I'm not gonna let you spin out.
来抱抱
Cuddle up. Come on.
我真的不在乎《纽♥约♥时♥报♥》上
I really don't care what the announcement
怎么刊登我们的结婚声明
in "The Times" says. Okay?
万一上面写的是
And what if it said
"世上最幸运的女孩汉娜·玛琳
Hanna Marin, luckiest girl alive
嫁给了真正的白马王子"呢
marries her genuine prince charming?
你想做什么
What do you wanna do?
直接去我们那里
You wanna go right to our place?
还是去哪里喝一杯
Or maybe stop somewhere for a drink?
不
No.
你想...
Do you wanna..
出去玩几天吗
...get out of the city for a few days?
回玫瑰镇 平复一下
Go back to Rosewood? You can clear your head?
我不想回玫瑰镇
I don't wanna go to Rosewood
也不想回公♥寓♥
...or the apartment.
能这样一直在车上吗
Can we just keep driving?
听你的 亲爱的
Whatever you want, love.
夏洛蒂
艾瑞亚
Aria.
艾瑞亚 你来看看这个
Aria, you have to come look at this.
莎拉待在这里是因为这是夏洛蒂以前
Sara's staying here because this was Charlotte's old room
在拉德里住的房♥间
when she was a patient at Radley.
艾瑞亚
Aria!
艾瑞亚
Aria?
艾瑞亚
Aria?
汉娜
Hanna?
汉娜 你忘记拿钥匙了吗
Hanna, did you forget your key?
稍等一下
Hang on a sec.
告诉我凶手 否则我就用掉你的蛋[卵子]
我不知道你是谁 也不知道
I don't know who you are or what kind of game
你以为自己在玩什么游戏 但是
you think you're playing, but guess what?
如果你可以改变规则 那我们也可以
If you can change the rules, so can we.
再见
Goodbye.
发现病毒
本地磁盘A盘无法进入
找不到文件目录或文件目录已损坏
剧集 | 美少女的谎言(2010) | 导航列表