So? How'd it go?
她说我的健康报告审查需要一段时间 不过
She said it would take a while for my PFE to go through, but..
这段时间我可以和你还有你妈妈住在一起
that I could stay with you and your mom in the meantime.
太好了
That's amazing.
好吧 我们今天晚上要做点特别的事
Okay, we have to do something special tonight.
你想怎么庆祝你的自♥由♥呢
How do you want to celebrate your freedom?
要弄一个能永远不变的
Let's make it permanent.
纹身
此精神病院已经关闭
找不到查尔斯的线索
We're not leaving here
我们决不能离开
until we find something about Charles.
天哪 他们在这里放了什么东西
God, what did they keep down here?
或者应该说关了什么人
Or should I say who?
病人记录
Patient records.
只有这里的人员才能到地下室 我们不行
Only the staff was allowed in the basement, not us.
我打赌梦娜一定来过这
I guarantee Mona's been down here.
是啊 她在哪
Yeah, where is she?
她不是应该给我们当向导吗
I thought she was supposed to be our tour guide.
她也想来 不过她妈妈看得她很紧
She wanted to come, but her mom's attached at the hip.
甚至 洗澡都一起
They, like, shower together.
天哪 这些门怎么都锁起来了
God, why are all these doors locked?
斯宾塞 怎么了
Spence, what's wrong?
没什么
Nothing.
等等 那扇门开着
Wait, that door's open.
-怪不得我知道这个地方 -怎么了
- That's how I know this place. - What?
是在拉德里 而不是玩偶之家
It was in Radley, not the dollhouse.
我以前来过这里
I've been here before.
我知道这个房♥间
I know this room.
那为什么只让我一个人干事情
Well, then, why am I the only one doing anything?
你能帮帮我吗 这个很重
Can you help me? This is heavy.
谢谢
Thanks.
好了 等它干了以后
Okay, once it dries
每天涂一次这个膏
put this cream on it every day.
每天哦
Every day.
太漂亮了 我很喜欢
That looks amazing, I love it.
-该你了 -什么 不行
- Your turn. - What? No.
得了吧 我看见你一直盯着那个有鱼叉的美人鱼
Come on. I saw you eyeing that mermaid with the harpoon.
要是我妈妈知道我有纹身了 她会用鱼叉叉我的
And if my mom ever found out I got a tattoo, she'd harpoon me.
那就纹个小的 纹在她看不见的地方
So get a small one. In a place she'll never see.
这个是什么意思
What does this one mean?
这个是日语勇气的意思
That is the Japanese symbol for courage.
上面有你的名字
It's got your name on it.
不是 不过可以 坐吧
No, but it could. Have a seat.
能帮我拿一下电♥话♥吗
Could you hold my phone?
你想纹在哪
Where do you want it?
就这里吧
Maybe right...here.
只不过这里很敏感
It's just really tender.
放上针后也不会太疼
Well, it ain't gonna hurt any less with a needle in it.
要不要纹点更中国风的东西
How about something a little closer to the good China?
难以置信
Un-friggin'-believable.
拉德里连石器时代的病人记录都有
Radley has files on patients who've been dead
却没有六年前的吗
since the Stone Age but nothing from six stupid years ago?
等等 我找到了
Stop. I found it.
C·迪劳伦提斯 我找到了
C. DiLaurentis. I got it.
什么怎么说
What's it say?
斯宾塞 说话啊 他死了没有
Spencer, talk to me. Is he dead or not?
是的 他死了
Yeah, he's dead.
-我看的是什么 -是工作单
- What am I looking at? - It's a work order.
运送他器官的人
The courier who transported his organs.
那又怎样 这不能说明什么
So what? That doesn't mean squat.
汉娜 捐了心脏 肝 两个肾之后
Hanna, you can't donate your heart, liver and both kidneys
还能在拉德里玩填字游戏吗 他死了
and still play Boggle in the Radley rec room, he's dead.
有人在假扮他 是谁啊
Well, someone is pretending to be him, so who is it?
-谁是查尔斯 -我不知道
- Who is Charles? - I don't know.
这里只有一堆医疗文件
This is just a bunch of medical files.
你干什么啊
What are you doing?
天哪 那是膝盖骨吗
Oh, my God. Is that a kneecap?
-别碰它 -我怎么会碰呢
- Don't touch it. - Why would I touch it?
斯宾塞 你要去哪
Spencer, where are you going?
你要是敢把我一个人留在这 我就
If you leave me alone here, I--
闭嘴 我是拿东西把它捞出来
Just shut up. I'm just getting something to fish it out.
捞出来 我可不想看到它连着的东西
Fish it out? I don't wanna see what it's connected to.
斯宾塞 斯宾塞 不要 求你别捞了
Spencer. Spencer, stop. Please, stop.
没事 没事 是个玩偶
Breathe, breathe, it's a doll.
-什么 -是个模型
- What? - It's a Resusci Anne.
那是什么 能吹气的吗
Well, w-w-what-what is that? Like a-a blowup thingy?
往里吹气的 是用来教别人做心肺复苏的
No, you blow into it, they use it to teach CPR.
什么声音
What was that?
可能是你的尖叫把什么东西
It's probably something you woke out of hibernation
吵醒了
with your screaming.
我本来可以把这个送到教堂的
I totally could have dropped this off at church.
没必要自己跑一趟的话何必要出门呢
Why make you leave your house if you don't have to?
因为我想出去
Because I want to...leave.
我甚至都不知道该怎么替他道歉
I don't even know how to apologize for him.
他做得太不对了
That was so wrong.
艾莉森 你父亲不是生我的气
Alison, your father's not angry with me.
也不是生你的气
Or you.
他是在生自己的气
He's angry with himself.
他没能保护好自己的家人 而且
He failed to protect his own family and..
这会很难过
that's gotta hurt.
如果他能承认的话 我们也不会太伤心
Well, it wouldn't hurt us as much if he'd just admit it.
你注意到今天谁在那吗
Hey, did you notice who was on site today?
路边那
At the curb?
我让负责保护你的那个笨蛋
I got the goon who was on your beat
跟另一位警官换班了
to trade shifts with another officer.
她叫莉迪亚 人很好
Her name's Lydia. She's nice.
你会喜欢她的
You'll like her.
你不用这么做的
You didn't have to do that.
我想这么做
I wanted to.
A是女的吗
我们该给我妈妈打电♥话♥告诉她我们在路上了
We should probably call my mom, let her know we're on our way.
-莎拉 怎么了 -我看到你的短♥信♥了
- Sara, what's wrong? - I read the text you got.
艾瑞亚发给你的
From Aria.
什么短♥信♥
What text?
我也看到她了
I saw her too.
我看到她好几次
I've seen her a couple times.
我们去凯勒的公♥寓♥时
When we went to Caleb's apartment..
我看到街对面有个人穿着黑色连帽衫
...there was someone across the street in a black hoodie.
莎拉 我们不要在这里说这个好吗
Okay, Sara, let's not do this here, okay?
等我们回家再谈
We'll talk about it when we get home.
不会有事的
We'll be okay.
莎拉 莎拉 等等
Sara. Sara, wait!
斯宾塞 快点走好吗
Spencer, come on. Like, could we just go?
我不需要其他他死亡的证据了
I don't need any more proof he's dead.
我们已经确定他死了 但我们不知道
We knew that already, but we don't know
查尔斯跟谁亲近 跟谁一起玩
who Charles was close to, who he hung out with.
这我们怎么会知道
We're never gonna know that.
拉德里又不会出年鉴
Radley doesn't put out a yearbook.
快走吧
Let's go.
那肯定不是动物吧
Okay, that was definitely not an animal.
我想马上走
I'm leaving here now.
莎拉
Sara.
求你不要这样
Please, don't do this.
你不是一直想知道吗
You've been looking all along, haven't you?
什么
What?
到底是谁把我们关进那个仓库里
For whoever had us down in that bunker.
你为什么不想让我知道
Why didn't you want me to know?
莎拉 我们这样是想保护你 知道吗
Sara, we've been trying to protect you, okay?
我想保护你
I've been trying to protect you.
我得自己保护自己
I need to protect myself.
我还以为我们关系好 你怎么能瞒着我呢
I thought we were connecting. How could you keep this from me?
我是迫不得已 如果告诉警方玩偶之家里的东西
I had to. A threatened to hurt you if we told the police
剧集 | 美少女的谎言(2010) | 导航列表