my job's gonna be on the line.
抱歉
Sorry.
谢谢今天早上的咖啡
Thanks for making the coffee this morning.
抱歉 我赶着去参加早餐会议
Yeah, I'm sorry, I had to run to a breakfast meeting
然后...还有这一堆
and then...All of this.
你偷偷溜走不是因为...
You didn't sneak out because of--
不 天啊 不是
No! God, no!
昨晚太棒了
Last night was perfect.
你知道最近的调查显示
Did you know that 89% of all young voters
百分之89的年轻选民认为最近的经济衰退
when recently surveyed said that the recent economic slump
迫使他们搁置了自己的人生计划吗
has forced them to put their life plans on hold?
-吉尔 怎么了 -这是今早刚做好的
- Gil, what's up? - This was updated this morning.
对手研究
候选人菲利普
你想知道的有关菲利普家族的
It's everything you'd wanna know about
一切都在这里
the Phillips' family and then some.
我吃饭睡觉都会抱着这个的 谢谢 吉尔
I will eat, live and breathe this. Thank you, Gil.
-好厚一叠资料 -是啊
- Wow. That is a thick file. - Yeah!
候选人菲利普
Okay, Candidate Phillips.
她在卫斯理大学发表了毕业演讲
She gave the commencement speech at Wesleyan
然后在乔治敦拿到了职位
before earning her JD at Georgetown.
她最喜欢的冰淇淋其实是冰沙
Her favorite ice cream is actually sorbet
她在竞选巡游的时候
and she often binges on candy corn
经常会狂吃粟米糖
while on the campaign trail.
粟米糖
Oh, candy corn?
-这是很严重的糖瘾啊 -是啊
- That's a serious sugar addiction. - Yeah!
对手研究
伊冯·菲利普
这是对她家人的调查
And here is the recon on her family.
我们得假设他们对我们的了解跟我们
I mean, we have to assume that they know as much about us
对他们的了解一样多
as we know about them.
我知道这样想有点奇怪
I know it's a little awkward considering.
是啊 你说过伊冯人不错吧
Yeah, you said Yvonne was nice, right?
是啊 我们一起出去过几次
Yeah, yeah, we've only hung out a couple of times
但...她看上去不错
But...She seems okay.
要是我离开的时候还没觉得这个镇子小
Cool, umm, if I didn't think this town was small when I left
现在是体会到了
it certainly is now.
我在想...开车去
Hey, umm, I was, uh, thinking about taking a drive
看看托比
to see Toby.
行啊 我无所谓
Yeah, I'm cool with that.
既然我们
So since we, uh..
我...我能有我专属的房♥间吗
I.. Should I get my own place?
你想这样吗
Is that what you want?
这不是你想要的吗
Is that what you want?
听着 我只要你向我保证一件事
Look, I just need you to promise me one thing.
好的
Okay.
每天早上第一杯咖啡永远是我的
I will always get the first cup of coffee in the morning.
斯宾塞
Spencer
我保证我永远不会介入
I promise I will not come between you
你和咖♥啡♥因♥之间的感情
and your relationship with caffeine.
谢谢
Thank you.
好短 你看上去真性感
Wow! It's so short. You look hot.
-你在哪儿呢 -我在机场
- Where are you? - I'm at the airport.
-宝贝 你走得好早 -是啊 有问题吗
- Babe, you're leaving early. - Mm-hmm. Is that a problem?
-没有 -我要租辆车
- Never. - I'm gonna rent a car.
-你有什么推荐吗 -不用的
- You got any preference? - Oh, you don't need one.
卢卡斯让我们开他的捷豹 还有顶棚
Lucas is letting us use his jag. Comes with a loft.
-你想来接机吗 -去费城吗
- You wanna pick me up then? - In Philly?
我要乘公♥司♥飞机 我们可以在布鲁克海文降落
I'm taking the company plane. We can land in Brookhaven.
那我们跑道见
I'll see you on the runway.
公♥司♥飞机 好厉害
Company plane? That's fancy.
其实就是私人飞机
Umm, it's literally a private jet.
非常棒
It's so nice.
富人坐私人飞机就跟坐火车似的
Flying private makes the first class feel like coach.
毁人三观
It totally ruins you.
那是富人才有的烦恼
That's a high class problem to have.
他有魅力 帅气 还爱你
Okay, so he's charming, handsome and he adores you.
我觉得没什么问题
I'm not seeing a downside.
-我也这么觉得 -什么
- Yeah, me neither. - What?
那你们怎么订婚快一年了
So how come you've been engaged for almost a year
但还没定婚期呢
but you haven't set a wedding date?
我想我终于准备好要结婚了
Well, I think I'm finally ready to do that.
我跟斯宾塞说她和凯勒在一起没问题
I told Spencer it was okay if she and Caleb got together.
慢着 什么 再说一遍
Wait, what? Back up.
没错 她有那么喜欢凯勒
Yeah, she likes him like that.
那凯勒有那么喜欢她吗
And does he like her like that?
她是斯宾塞 怎么会不喜欢呢
She's Spencer. What's not to like?
-你真没想法吗 -要知道
- You're really okay with that? - You know what?
我回这儿以后 一直跟他兜兜转转的
Ever since I've been back here, all I've done is spin and twirl.
但我不会对乔丹兜兜转转
And with Jordan, I don't spin and I don't twirl.
他一直让我感觉很踏实 我很喜欢这种感觉
He keeps me grounded and I really like how that feels.
婚礼什么时候
So when's the wedding?
我对他一直什么都不隐瞒
Well, I've been honest with him about everything in my life
但那晚我瞒了他
but the other night, I lied to him
我溜进房♥间删除录像的事
about sneaking out of the room to erase that tape.
很抱歉我们要你这么做
Sorry that we asked you to do that.
我会告诉我妈怎么回事
I'm gonna tell my mom what happened and then..
我还会告诉乔丹 如果他还想娶我
...I'll tell Jordan and if he still wants to marry me
那我就准备好了
then I'm ready.
我需要你帮忙
艾瑞亚
是艾瑞亚
It's Aria.
谢谢
Thanks.
这都是你一个人完成的吗
So you're really doing this all by yourself?
伊冯一直在帮忙
Yvonne's been helping.
得了吧 我伤到拇指的次数比钉到钉子的次数还多
Please, I've banged my thumb more times than I've hit the nails.
-你好 凯勒 -你好啊
- Hey, Caleb. - Hey, how are you?
-我跟你一样 -是吗
- I'm with you, by the way. - Really?
没错 我能用螺丝刀
Yeah, I mean, I can jack a mainframe
黑掉主机 但你给我电动工具
with a screwdriver, but you give me power tools
那我就成最笨的人了
I am the dumbest guy in the room.
我眼睛看到动力锯
When my eyes see a power saw
脑子里就想到断指
my mind sees a finger with no hands.
没错 电锯让我直接想到断臂人了
Yeah, and a chainsaw takes me straight to no arms.
那碎木机呢
How about a wood chipper?
-《冰血暴》 -《冰血暴》
- Fargo! - Fargo!
我只想到护根
And I see mulch.
那是因为你不看电视
That's because you don't watch TV
也不跟我去看电影
or go to the movies with me.
这话不完全对
That's not entirely true.
-我们在线看 -没错
- We stream. - Yes.
说起来很尴尬 但我们一直在追《今夜秀》
It's embarrassing, but we've been binging on "The Tonight Show."
这有什么尴尬的
Why is it embarrassing?
肥伦很好笑啊
Fallon is hilarious.
-什么 -你来解释
- What? - Yeah, you explain it.
预备会我要是迟到了 我妈会杀了我
If I'm late for this prep meeting my mom's gonna kill me.
明天镇政♥府♥见
I'll see you tomorrow at the town hall.
是哦 我听说你加入了海斯汀的竞选团队
Yeah, I've heard you've joined the Hastings' campaign.
没错
Yep.
什么 你现在为维罗妮卡工作吗
What? You're-you're, you're working for Veronica.
我今早才知道
I found out this morning.
她是个很难拒绝的强硬女人
Yeah, she is kind of a tough lady to say no to.
我很期待认识斯宾塞
Well, I look forward to finally meeting Spencer.
拜 拜
Bye! Bye!
我爱上一个女孩
Wow, when I'm falling for a girl, I, uh
通常会给她做饭
usually cook her a meal.
而你给她建房♥子
You are building her a house.
那你呢 你...
So how about you? You, uh..
有给人做饭吗
you cooking for anyone?
那个人还是汉娜吗
Does that have to do with Hanna?
你还吊在一棵树上吗
You're still holding on to that?
几年前我曾经跟一个人
Uh, actually I connected with someone
有感觉
a few years ago.
那时时机不对 情况...
剧集 | 美少女的谎言(2010) | 导航列表