I wanna protect you.
你不需要保护我免受谣言骚扰
You don't have to protect me from rumors.
那些伤害不了我
They can't hurt me.
再也不会了
Not anymore.
但是如果你担心你自己
But if you're afraid for yourself...
那就
Well, that's..
那就是另一回事了
that's something else.
你想怎样 艾莉森
What do you want, Alison?
我想要的很复杂
I want something very complicated.
我想你带我去看电影
I want you to take me to a movie.
我想你在餐馆牵着我的手
I want you to hold my hand in a restaurant.
我们应该等等斯宾塞
We should've waited for Spencer.
不 我们得赶在莎拉从迷你酒吧
No, we have to get there before Sara has a chance
拿走艾米莉的卵子之前
to take Emily's eggs out of the mini-bar.
我觉得她没有把它们和那些7美元的橙汁
I don't think she shoved them in there
一起放在那儿
with those $7 orange juice.
天哪 我妈妈觉得她摆脱了那些拉德里鬼魂
God, my mom thought she got rid of all the Radley ghosts.
等她发现这个
Wait till she finds out about this.
她会带着手提钻过来的
She'll be down here with a jackhammer.
那是什么
What was that?
你觉得是莎拉吗
Do you think that's Sara?
或许她需要帮助
Maybe she needs a hand.
我想自己去看看
I want to see for myself.
我以为那边可能有个旧冰箱之类的东西
And I thought maybe there was an old freezer or something down there.
什么都没有 没有电 什么也没有
There's nothing. No electricity, no nothing.
为什么不告诉我们 我们可以和你一起去
Why didn't you tell us? We could've gone with you.
我想一个人去 以防我发现了他们
I wanted to go alone, in case I found them.
接待员说自从昨晚莎拉·哈维离开酒店后
The desk clerk said nobody's seen Sara Harvey
就没人见过她
since she left the hotel last night.
她去哪儿了
Where is she?
我不知道 也许在别的某个洞里
I don't know, probably in some other hole somewhere.
抱歉我抓了你的胸 艾米
I'm sorry about grabbing your boob, Em.
没关系 我总得面对
Don't worry about it. I just have to face it.
不管怎样 我的卵子已经不见了
One way or another, my eggs are gone.
艾米莉 你有钱
Look, Emily, you have the money.
用这笔钱 完成学业
Use it. Finish school.
那才是你想要的
That's what you wanted.
所以你才经受了这一切
That's why you put yourself through this.
嗯 汉娜说得对
Yeah, Hanan's right.
发生这种事是很糟糕
What happened was terrible
但并不是你的责任
but you're not responsible.
恶霸欺负人不需要理由
Bullies don't need excuses.
你还可以再次捐献
You can always donate them again.
记得留点给自己就行了
Just remember to keep some for yourself.
我只是想有孩子的时候身边有个人
Yeah, I just wanna be with someone when that happens.
但目前为止我的恋情都很有挑战性
And so far my relationships have all been challenging.
你会有孩子的
Well, you will have kids,
你也会有 斯宾塞会有
you will have kids, Spencer will have kids,
我也会有 我们都会有漂亮的孩子的
I will have kids, and we will all have beautiful babies.
-还能更加形象化吗 -当然
- More visualizations? - Absolutely.
你们就等着看我计划的玩耍约会吧
Just wait till you see what I've planned for our playdates.
我在想...
You know I was thinking...
或许对方不会用
...maybe the other side won't use it.
或许他们会突然良心发现
Maybe they'll have an attack of conscience
心胸宽广 放我们一马
and, uh, take the high road.
世上哪有心胸宽广的人
Well, there's never any traffic up there.
你妈妈如何了
How's your mom?
她很累
She's tired.
但是很高兴
But she's happy.
她真的很高兴
She's really happy.
你呢
And how about you?
你需要什么吗
You need anything?
我需要你去拿个酒杯来
I need you to go get a glass
因为你女朋友在一个人喝酒
'cause your girlfriend's drinking all by herself
真的很悲惨
and it's real sad.
没问题
That I can do.
对不起
I'm sorry.
不 我应该感到荣幸
No, I...should be honored
你竟然会以为我会为你杀人
that you thought I would kill someone for you.
以斯拉 我当时很害怕 知道吗
Ezra, I was afraid. Alright?
我感觉一切又重新开始了
I-I felt all of this just starting over again.
真的很糟糕
It was terrible.
夏洛蒂被杀的那晚
Look, the night Charlotte was killed
我离开你之后...
after I left you, I..
我本来想告诉你我去了哪里的
...I wanted to tell you where I went
但是他们不让我说
but I was asked not to.
-谁 -你♥爸♥爸
- By who? - By your dad.
还有你妈妈
And your mom.
我看到他们在镇上
I saw them in town..
他们...不想让你知道
...and they... didn't want you to know
他们又走近了 想复合
that they were getting close to getting back together
所以他们让我不要告诉你
so they asked me not to tell you.
当时我觉得根本没什么
And it all seemed very innocent at the time.
所以我就去了馅饼店
So I...went to the house of pies
最后跟一个叫厄尔的卡车司机
and I ended up having a three-hour conversation
聊了三个小时的政♥治♥
about politics with a trucker named Earl
然后我就回家了
and then I went home afterwards.
我们当时跟一群绿林好汉一样来这里
Why did you not tell me all of this when we showed up here
指控你谋杀的时候 你为什么不告诉我
like a bunch of vigilantes accusing you of murder?
因为当时我很生你的气
Because I was so angry at you.
我就直接开车走了
I just got in the car and drove away.
等我出镇20英里
And I was about 20 miles outside of town
我才开始想到我跟你说的
when...I started to think about all the lies
那些谎话
that I've told you.
我劝你做的一切
Everything that I've talked you into,
我说服自己所做的一切
everything that I've talked myself into
本身目的都是好的
and it was always for a good cause.
你当然会以为我是凶手
Of course, you thought I would do it.
这都怪我自己
I made sure of that myself.
所以我...
So I..
我想说的是...
What I'm trying to say is that I..
应该道歉的人是我
...I'm the one that should say sorry.
我父母要复婚吗
My parents are getting remarried?
看来这个还是值得保密的
Well, I guess it was worth keeping that secret.
以斯拉 你去了哪里
Ezra, where were you?
奥尔巴尼
Albany.
奥尔巴尼
Albany?
州立大学在那里
The state university there.
那里英语学院有我的哥们
Buddy in the English Department
他让我借宿了
and he let me crash.
这是什么
What's this?
新书
The new book.
下面三章
The next three chapters.
我想让你先看看
I would like you to read it
然后再给出版商
before I send it to the publisher.
好了
Alright.
-我们该睡觉了 -对
- We should go to bed. - Yeah.
不行 还有一件事
Oh. No, one more thing.
怎么了
What's wrong?
梅丽莎的行李箱坏了
Melissa's suitcase is broken.
有一块金属中空 并且头上有
And there's a part missing that's metal, hollow
方形切口的部分不见了
and cut with a rectangle on the end.
剧集 | 美少女的谎言(2010) | 导航列表