The timing wasn't right and it was just..
也感觉非常复杂
It-it felt really complicated.
现在仍然很复杂
It still is pretty complicated.
所以我过来了
That's why I'm here.
你对一个有话直说的人
For someone who's a straight shooter
还要这么绕圈子吗
you're really talking in circles.
是斯宾塞
It's Spencer.
我们作为朋友在一起了
We-we've just been spending a lot of time together
有一段时间
as-as friends and..
如果你觉得不行 那就直说
Look, if-if you're not okay with this, just say the word.
她什么感觉
How does she feel about it?
跟我一样吧
I think the same.
如果你俩都想在一起 那就不复杂了
Well, if it's what you both want, then it's not complicated.
那我们看以后会怎么样吧
Well, I guess we'll see how it goes.
你想让我开工吗
You wanna put me to work?
电动工具方面我不行
I mean, I-I suck at power tools
但是我应该能敲敲钉子
but I can probably pound a few nails.
不用 我要走了 我约了伊冯的爸妈吃饭
No, I gotta go. I'm meeting Yvonne's parents for lunch.
该去换衣服了
So I should probably go change.
-好吧 谢谢你的啤酒 -嗯
- Okay, well, thanks for the beer. - Okay.
再联♥系♥
Anytime.
我打了他的电♥话♥ 手♥机♥
I called his landline, I called his cell phone
还打给了他弟弟
I even called his little brother.
以斯拉不会就这样离我而去
It's not like Ezra to just walk out on me like this.
但塞布丽娜说他现在就是这样
But Sabrina said it kind of is like him now.
艾瑞亚 该停一停了 你的保险丝会爆的
Aria, where's your off switch? You're gonna blow a circuit.
不 这只是第二级 你想看看第三♥级♥吗
No. This is just level two. Do you wanna see level three?
我想念瑜伽课 想念利亚姆 想念波士顿
Man, I miss yoga class. I miss Liam. I miss Boston.
我无法好好思考 艾米丽
I miss sanity, Emily.
好吧 喉呼吸 艾瑞亚 深呼吸
Okay, Ujjayi Breath, Aria. Just breathe.
瑜伽的一种呼吸技巧
-好点了吗 -没
- Better now? - No.
我去拿以斯拉家的钥匙时
I need you to keep Sabrina busy
我要你分散塞布丽娜的注意力
while I get the key to Ezra's.
艾瑞亚 我喜欢塞布丽娜 不想骗她
Aria, I like her. I don't wanna lie to Sabrina.
好吧 那就请她喝杯咖啡
Okay, fine, so just go, go buy her a cup of coffee.
你刚刚说你喜欢她 所以朋友之间聊聊
You just said that you like her, so it shouldn't be that hard
不会太难吧 没有骗人的成分
to make a friendly conversation. There's no lying in that.
好吧 那我们就是要蒙骗她
Okay, then we're deceiving her.
艾米丽 抱歉 真的对不起
Emily, I'm sorry. I really am.
但我要看看9号♥铁杆是否在以斯拉家里
But I need to see if that 9 iron is missing from Ezra's clubs.
艾瑞亚 我正尽量让我的生活回到正轨
Aria, I'm trying to get my life together, okay?
我不想做错事 更不想倒♥退♥
I wanna do the right thing, not move two steps back.
这我明白 可如果以斯拉杀了夏洛蒂呢
I understand that, but if Ezra killed Charlotte...
非法入侵也是犯罪
Breaking and entering, it's a crime.
我们不是要偷东西
We're not stealing anything.
好吧
Okay, fine.
但以斯拉真杀了夏洛蒂 我们要怎么办
But what do we do if Ezra did kill Charlotte?
我们要把他的照片发给新网络恶霸莎拉·哈维吗
Do we text a photo of him to our new cyber bully Sara Harvey?
不 但是至少我们知道要面对什么
No, but at least we'll know what we're up against.
后窗咖啡店
对手研究
候选人菲利普
对手研究
伊冯·菲利普
伊冯·菲利普现年23岁
九月二十五出生
打算在家庭午餐上求婚
亲爱的 我不知道你会来
Hey, honey. I didn't know you were coming.
我刚要去酒店和斯宾塞见面
I was just headed out to the hotel to meet with Spencer.
这个市政厅要变成
This town hall is turning out to be
我们见面的地方了
quite a nice little event for us.
夏洛蒂遇害当晚
I erased the security footage from the hotel
我把酒店的监控录像给删除了
the night Charlotte was murdered.
汉娜
Oh, Hanna.
她的死跟我们无关
We had nothing to do with what happened to her
但是现在似乎跟我们有关
but... now it looks like we could have.
所以你没有电视
Okay, so you don't have a TV,
没有手♥机♥ 也没有电脑吗
you don't have a cell phone and you don't have a computer?
连脸书账号♥都没有
Not even a Facebook account.
抱歉 但推特取代了脸书
Sorry, but Twitter is the new Facebook
然后阅后即焚取代了推特
and now Snapchat's the new Twitter
但是潜望镜可能会取代阅后即焚
but Periscope might be the new Snapchat.
所以我坚持不与时并进
This is why I stay unplugged.
是什么促使你中断与社会媒体的联♥系♥
Umm, so what prompted your social media blackout?
生病的时候 我意识到有一天我终将不复存在
When I got sick, I realized that someday I will disappear.
但在我还在活着的时候 我想大家看到
But while I'm still here, I want people to see me
真实的我 而不是出现在网页上的我
the actual me, not the me on some web page.
要怎么做呢 大家看到真实的你了吗
So does that work? Do people see the real you?
你不是正和我喝着咖啡吗
Well, you're here having coffee with me.
你没发短♥信♥ 没发邮件
You didn't text, you didn't send an e-mail.
塞布丽娜 我有件事要告诉你
Sabrina, I have to tell you something.
你做的卡布其诺咖啡非常好喝
You make a perfect Cappuccino.
想冒冒险 再来一杯吗
Do you wanna live dangerously and have one more?
我会和你一起跨出壁崖
I'll step out on the ledge with you.
汉娜 你就不能撒手别管吗
Hanna, why couldn't you have just left it alone?
我搞砸了
I screwed up.
我知道 可我这么做是为了艾瑞亚
I know that. But I did it for Aria.
你已经不是高中生了
You're not in high school anymore.
你不欠她们任何东西
You don't owe them anything.
但她们还是我的朋友
But they're still my friends.
有什么大不了的 没有证据 就不算犯罪
And what's the big deal? No evidence, no crime, right?
我们用来把录像备份至硬盘的那家保安公♥司♥
The security company we use backs up all of our tapes
他们把硬盘储藏在一个叫做农场的地方
to a hard drive that they store at some place called the Farm.
如果警方拿到那个硬盘
If the police get a hold of that drive
他们就会看到艾瑞亚离开过酒店
they'll see that Aria left the hotel
就会知道是你删除了录像
and they'll know that you're the one who erased the footage.
我们能在先他们一步去那个农场吗
Can we go to the Farm? Can we get it before they do?
不行 汉娜 不行
No, Hanna. We can't.
以斯拉
Ezra?
五 六 七
Five, six, seven..
-吉尔 -你好
- Hey, Gil. - Hey.
艾什莉要晚一点才到
Look, uh, Ashley's running late
但我们还是可以大致说说这场宴会
but we can still walk through the event.
你和伊冯要坐在这里
So you and Yvonne are gonna be sitting here.
有些重要人士将会出席
We're expecting a decent turnout
所以我们需要额外加些座位
so we're gonna get some extra chairs.
这场宴会有一种非正式的感觉
The event's gonna have an informal feel.
希望能产生火花 现场互动
Hopefully sparking, uh, audience participation.
你和伊冯之间可能还会有一场生动的即兴辩论
Possibly a lively impromptu debate between you and Yvonne.
抱歉 辩论
I'm sorry. A debate?
当然是在顺其自然的情况下
Only if it comes naturally.
可能会有人问你关于拉法叶的问题
Now you might get a question on Lafeyette.
路易斯安那州
没关系 自然地回答
It's okay. Answer naturally.
不要假装知道一些你不知道的事情
Just do not pretend to know something that you don't know.
这就是你终结病毒视频的方法 知道吗
That's how you wind up a viral video. Okay?
-斯宾塞 -知道了 这很棒
- Spencer? - Yeah. It's great.
非常好 失陪一下
Great. Excuse me.
不不不 椅子不放在这里
Uh, no, no, no. No, no. Chair goes over there.
看来她比你好 他永远不会为你戴上戒指
以斯拉 你好 我是哈比塔特的斯蒂芬妮
Ezra, hi, it's Stephanie from Habitat.
我回国了 我们一起约了喝咖啡吧
I'm back in the states. Let's grab a coffee.
以斯拉
Ezra.
爸爸
Dad?
我想和你聊聊
I have to talk to you about...
关于那天晚上你觉得你看到的事情
well, about what you think you saw that night.
太厉害了 但是我 我通常不会害怕
This was amazing, but I'm...I'm usually not terrified,
但是那些飞机太小
But these planes were so much smaller--
艾米 可以借一步说话吗
Em, Em, can I borrow you?
当然 但是我现在正在聊天
Yeah, I'm just in the middle of a conversation right.
这很紧急
It's urgent.
-你还好吗 -我很好
- Are you okay? - Yeah.
只是想和我的朋友聊会儿 就这样
Just need to talk to my friend, that's all.
那我们下次再聊你的海地冒险
Uh, so rain check on the rest of your Haiti adventure?
好的 实在是抱歉
Yeah, sorry about all this.
剧集 | 美少女的谎言(2010) | 导航列表