without looking like a freak, so maybe I should just tell him
到底怎么回事 这样...
what's going on and that way--
不 别说
No! Don't.
艾瑞亚 如果你说出去
Aria, if you say anything
莎拉就会有危险
Sarah's gonna be the one who gets targeted.
可我现在被人跟踪啊
I'm the one that's being followed.
我才离开玫瑰镇一小时 A就跟来了
I left Rosewood for an hour and A was all over it.
不如你把照片打印出来
Why don't you just print the photos out
然后我们看看
and we'll look at them.
照片不是我的 艾米
They're not mine, Em.
那就借用一下吧
So, borrow them. Okay?
借用一晚 克拉克应该没问题的
Clark's not gonna miss them for one night.
我要挂了
I gotta go.
你没事吧
Everything okay?
没事 很好
Yeah, it's all good.
那好 我们说到哪了
Okay. Where were we?
我不能假装有工作
I can't fake havin' a job.
如果他们要给我老板打电♥话♥呢
What if they wanna call my boss?
把我号♥码给他们
Give them my number.
你要怎么说
What are you gonna say?
就说她在我的网页设计公♥司♥上班
That she works for me at my web design company.
你愿意帮她掩饰吗
You're willing to cover for her?
不是掩饰 只有最低工资
It's not a cover. It's minimum wage.
明天开始上班
You start tomorrow.
莱斯利 还是我 汉娜
Hey, Lesli, it's Hanna again.
我在想你是否收到我的短♥信♥
I'm wondering if you... got my message
或者你只是不想见我 但是
or if you just don't wanna meet, but..
没关系了
Never mind.
开始之前 我能先说句话吗
Look, before we do this, can I just say one thing?
好
Sure.
对不起
I'm sorry.
今早我说的话太过分了
I was way outta line this morning.
你不是我生气的原因
You are not the source of my anger.
显然 梦娜把你整得比我还惨
Clearly, you got more screwed over by that Mona stunt
如果你已经能原谅她
than I did, and if you found a way to forgive her--
我原谅她了
I have.
如果你也能原谅她 那就太好了
And it would be great if you could too.
一夜之间也许无法原谅
That... may not happen overnight.
梦娜很让人难懂
Mona's complicated. Okay?
但真正的坏人并不是她
But she is not the real monster here.
罪魁祸首还没抓到
That person hasn't been caught yet.
也许你说得对
Maybe you're right..
可我还是忍♥不住想知道
but I still can't help but wonder if that..
拉德里是帮了梦娜还是令她情况更糟
Radley place helped Mona or made her worse.
不止她一人
Well, she's not the only one.
这话什么意思
What does that mean?
那精神病院可能已经关闭了
That nut house may have closed down
但是所有的答案仍然在那
but it still holds all the answers.
什么答案
Answers to what?
不是警♥察♥才问问题吗
I thought the police... ask the questions.
想完全靠自己解决问题正是你的朋友梦娜
Taking matters into your own hands is exactly what got
招致麻烦的罪魁祸首
your friend Mona into trouble in the first place.
准备要走了吗
Ready to hit the road?
嗯 其实
Yup. Actually...
我忘了有没有扔掉
now I can't remember if I dumped out
最后一瓶溶解液
the last of the solution.
等我一下 我去看看
Hang tight, I'll check.
-好吗 -好
- Okay? - Alright.
一切都没问题
We're all good.
真的不要进去吗
Are you sure you don't wanna come in?
不用了
Mmm, pass.
上次在你家门口的时候
The last time I saw that gate
你妈妈把我行李袋扔过来
your mother was tossing my duffle bag through it.
正中我的脑袋
Aiming for my head.
从那之后 她就消气了
Well, she's mellowed out a bit since then.
表示怀疑
Oh, I doubt it.
如果你的家人真的消气了
Uh, if your family did mellow
我现在就不会送你回家了
I wouldn't be driving you home right now.
我有段时间没去参加会谈了
Look, I haven't been to a meeting in a while.
只是为了消除疑虑
And it was just for some reassurance.
不是为了免费食物吗
I thought it was the free food.
我只是真的厌倦了
I'm just really tired of living
生活在永久的焦虑状态下
in a state of permanent anxiety.
如果吃几口饼干能让我安心一整天
If a few bites of a cookie can get me through my day
助我入睡
and help me sleep--
事实并非如此 别以此为借口
It doesn't work like that. You can't rationalize.
是就是 不是就不是
Uh, you're either in or you're out.
我知道 我知道
I know, I know.
但当你从一个噩梦中被拽出来
But when you've been yanked out of one nightmare
然后又被推进另一个噩梦当中
and then shoved into another--
你说得对 那很难受
You're right. It sucks.
没错 但是你很坚强 斯宾塞
Yeah, but you're strong, Spencer..
比你想象中地还要坚强
stronger than you think.
别这么说
Please... just don't say that.
为什么 为什么你就是不相信呢
Why? Why don't you believe that?
很久以前我很给过你一样东西 你却从未用过
I gave something to you a long time ago and you never used it.
我的号♥码
My number.
也许下次你睡不着 或是
Maybe next time you can't sleep or..
谢谢
Thank you.
能帮我个忙吗
Can you do me a favor?
能
Yeah.
能帮我扔掉吗
Can you throw that out?
你是第一个把饼干扔在我车里的女生
You're the first girl to toss her cookies in my car.
谢谢你
Thank you.
梦娜 是你吗
Mona? Is that you?
-你好 -你好
- Hi. - Hi.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
只是要给艾莉森一张贺卡
It's a card for Alison.
我知道这太复古了 不过电子邮件可以被删掉
I know it's totally retro, but e-mails can be deleted
而且她也一直不接我的电♥话♥ 所以
and she would never take my calls, so..
你看上去很不错 斯宾塞
You look great, Spencer.
比我上次见到你时好多了
Much better than the last time I saw you.
我住过院了
I was on a hospital gurney.
是的 我也是 但是你住过之后好多了
Yeah, me too, but you looked more graceful being rolled.
梦娜 我能问你点事吗
Mona...can I ask you something?
你在那个玩偶之家的时间比我们都长
You were in that dollhouse longer than any of us.
你觉得有没有可能
So do you think that it's possible
哪怕是很小的可能性
or could there be a chance
那个地方还关着另一个女孩
that there was another girl that was trapped down there?
我不是说莎拉·哈维 而是一个更年轻的女孩
Not Sara Harvey, but a-a younger girl
大约十一二岁
maybe 11 or 12.
你为什么问我这个
Why are you asking me this?
我脑子里一直有一个小女孩的画面
I-I-I have this image in my head of a young girl.
她看上去很像艾莉森小时候 而且她
She looks a lot like a young Alison and she's..
带我去了一间很诡异的房♥间
guiding me towards this creepy room
有很多生锈的浴缸
with these rusted bathtubs.
我觉得所有被困在那里的人
I think that everyone that was trapped
都已经跑出来了 斯宾塞
in that place escaped, Spencer.
好吧 但那个房♥间呢 你见过吗
Okay, but what about that room? Have you ever seen it?
地上有很多水管
It's got a couple of drains on the floor
墙上贴了瓷砖 到处都是旧家具
and the walls are tiled, there's broken furniture everywhere
鬼知道那里发生过什么可怕的事情
and God knows what horrible things happened down there.
没有 我没见过 不过
No. I haven't seen it, but..
听上去挺吓人的
it sounds terrifying.
没错
It is.
或许根本不存在
Maybe it doesn't exist.
我只是觉得我好像以前去过那里
I just.. I felt like I had been in there before.
我觉得是你自己想象出来的
I think it must live in your head.
没错
Right.
-晚安 -晚安
- Goodnight. - Goodnight.
怎么样
剧集 | 美少女的谎言(2010) | 导航列表