《美少女的谎言》前情提要
Previously on "Pretty Little Liars"
我刚去了警局一趟...
I was just at the police station visiting
他们要释放安德鲁·坎贝尔
and they're gonna release Andrew Campbell.
如果他们认为不是他干的...
So if they don't think that he did it--
那么凶手仍旧逍遥法外
Then that person is still out there.
你们几个得保持警惕
You girls need to take precautions.
他们本应该给我抗焦虑的药
They were supposed to give me an anti-anxiety medication
助我睡眠的
to help me sleep.
-我让他们不要给你 -我需要那个药
- I asked them not to.' - I need that prescription.
不 是你想要
No, you want it.
是莎拉 我把凯勒其中的一个号♥码告诉了她
It's Sara, I-I gave her one of Caleb's phones.
这是视频聊天
It's a face chat request.
如果来电的是莎拉 那发送这视频的是谁
If that's Sara, who's sending this?
向人透露我 就有人会死
你们只有三十秒的时间离开那里
被关在那地下室时 我们看到了一个人名
When we were down there in that place, we saw a name.
查尔斯·迪劳伦提斯
-什么名字 -查尔斯·迪劳伦提斯
- What name? - Charles DiLaurentis.
那么其中一个男孩是杰森
So one of those boys is Jason.
另一个是查理
And the other one's Charlie.
他说你♥爸♥爸全都知道
He said your dad knows all about it.
这张照片里另一个男孩是谁
Who is the other boy in this photo?
你给你♥爸♥爸看过照片后他说什么了
So what'd your dad say when you showed him the picture?
他承认杰森边上的男孩是查尔斯了吗
Did he admit Charles was the boy next to Jason?
大家先让她静一静
Guys, give her a a a minute.
查尔斯是我哥哥
Charles is my brother.
那他为什么一直以来
Then, why hasn't he been living
都不跟你们家人住一起
with your family this whole time?
查尔斯比杰森大15个月
Charles was born 15 months before Jason.
我跟你妈妈知道
Your mother and I knew he was
他很小的时候就有问题
troubled at an early age.
我们带他把能看的医生都看遍了
We took him to the best doctors and therapists we could find.
他有什么问题
What was wrong with him?
医生不确定
They didn't know for sure
但你一岁的时候
but by the time you were one
我们觉得留他在家里太危险了
it was too dangerous to keep him in the house
我们担心你的安全
we were scared for your safety
所以就把他送走了
so we had him institutionalized.
哪里
Where?
拉德里
Radley.
那怎么可能镇上从没人提起过他呢
How is it possible that nobody in this town ever mentioned him?
没人知道他
Nobody knew him.
查尔斯被送走后我们才搬来的
We moved here after Charles was admitted.
你母亲想离他近一点
Your mother wanted to be close to him.
我很遗憾 艾莉 天哪
I'm so sorry, Ali. Oh, God.
-最后还是回到了拉德里 -我不懂
- All roads lead back to Radley. - I don't get it.
你父母为什么不告诉你他的事
Why wouldn't your parents tell you about him?
为什么把他的事保密
Why keep him a secret?
你母亲想告诉你们的 但我觉得还是
Your mother wanted to tell you, but I thought we should wait
等你们大点后再说
until you got older.
为什么
Why?
我想让你们有个正常的童年
I wanted you to have a normal childhood.
-不被影响 -影响
- Without that distraction. - Distraction?
你就这么说你自己儿子吗
Is that what you call your own son?
他会害死我们的
He would have consumed our lives.
所以你就撒谎说查理不是真实存在的
So you lied and told me Charlie wasn't real.
我以为那么做是正确的
I thought I was doing the right thing.
我们希望拉德里会帮助他
We hoped Radley would help him.
以为迟早有一天他的情况会变好
That in time, he'd get better.
但他却越变越糟
But instead he got worse.
就是他陷害我谋杀梦娜的
He's the person who set me up for Mona's murder.
他还绑♥架♥折磨我的朋友
He kidnapped and tortured my friends.
不可能是查尔斯做的
Charles couldn't have done that.
为什么你父亲如此肯定
How is your father so sure?
因为查尔斯已经去世了
Because Charles is dead.
他16岁时自杀了
He killed himself when he was 16.
他从未离开过拉德里
He never left Radley.
他怎么自杀的
How did he do it?
服药自杀
He took pills.
他被埋在哪里
Where did they bury him?
事情发生时我爸爸刚好出国了
My dad was out of the country when it happened.
所以我妈妈把他火化了
So my mom had him cremated.
他在说谎
He's lying.
你怎么确定
How can you be so sure?
没有尸体 没有坟墓 就没有证据
No body, no grave, no proof.
他没有说谎 汉娜
He's not lying, Hanna.
他绝不会保护一个想伤害我们的人
He would never protect someone who's tryin' to hurt us.
两天前他还说你们家里
Two days ago, he said there was no
根本没有查尔斯·迪劳伦提斯呢
Charles DiLaurentis in your family.
为什么现在相信他
Why believe him now?
他不想告诉我查尔斯的事是因为
He didn't wanna tell me about Charles because
他为他做的事感到羞愧
he was ashamed of what he did.
对他 对我们一家
To him, to my family.
听我说 A对查尔斯这个名字有反应
Look, A responds to the name Charles
显然那段家庭录像对他来说意义重大
and clearly that home movie means a lot to him.
所以这些足以让我们相信
So that's enough reason for us to believe
你哥哥还活着
that your brother might still be alive.
如果要排除他的嫌疑 我们就得
If we wanna rule him out, we just
找到他死亡的证据
have to find proof of his death.
怎么找
How do we do that?
我们去拉德里
We go to Radley.
那里肯定有员工知道查尔斯的事
Someone who works there has to know what happened to Charles.
我们不能去拉德里
We can't go to Radley.
-为什么 -那里已经关了 都忘了吗
- Why not? - It closed down. Remember?
我一听说安德鲁的事就过来了
Hey. I came as soon as I heard about Andrew.
你没事吧
You okay?
没事 就是累了 还头疼
Yeah, I'm just exhausted and my head hurts
我得上♥床♥休息下
I need to go to bed.
去吧 你妈妈说今晚我可以留下陪你
Okay. Uh, well, your mom said I could spend the night.
太好了
I'm glad.
我喜欢
I like it.
真的吗 我觉得不怎么样
You do? I-I'm not so sure.
你这样很好看
It's a good look for you.
谢谢
Thanks.
早 女孩们
Good morning, girls.
我刚跟沙利文医生通了电♥话♥
I just got off the phone with Dr. Sullivan
她今天可以腾出时间见你们俩
and she was able to make time to see both of you today.
沙利文医生是心理医生
Dr. Sullivan is a therapist.
她帮助那些经历过创伤的人
She works with people who've experienced trauma.
我洗个澡
I'm gonna take a shower.
好
Sure.
她怎么了
What was that about?
也许她还没准备好谈论她的经历
Maybe she's not ready to talk yet.
她需要跟人谈谈她到底经历了些什么
She needs to speak to someone about what she's been through.
你不能强迫她去
You can't force her to go.
好吧 我不能强迫她 但是你几天前
Well, maybe not, but you were shooting
偷用了你♥爸♥爸的枪
your dad's gun a couple of days ago.
所以 你必须去
So, you're going.
查尔斯·迪劳伦提斯死亡记录
未找到搜索结果
查尔斯·迪劳伦提斯讣告
未找到搜索结果
我能进来吗
Can I come in?
当然
Sure.
我看你最近几天
Ah, I notice you've been taking pictures
在拍照
the last couple of days.
是啊 感觉...能够转移注意力
Yeah, just...feels good
而不是总想着自己那点事 挺不错的
to focus on something other than myself.
坦纳打来电♥话♥
Tanner called.
现在 安德鲁被释放了
Now, that Andrew has been released
她迫切地想跟你们几个女孩见见面
she's eager to meet with you girls.
我跟她说你还需要再休息几天
I told her you'll need a few more days.
谢谢
Thank you.
你看 如果你现在还不想跟警♥察♥见面
剧集 | 美少女的谎言(2010) | 导航列表