-抱歉 -不 没事
- Sorry. - No, it's fine.
想想晚上想吃什么 我打电♥话♥叫餐
Think about what you want for dinner and I'll order.
只要能送餐的 什么都行
Anything, as long as it's delivery.
我不会再让你独自待着了
I'm not leaving you alone.
好
Okay.
怎么开了那么多药
There are a lot of these.
是啊 大部分是抗生素和补充剂 还有...
Yeah, it's mostly antibiotics and supplements, and..
还有可以让我防止焦虑的
...something in case I feel anxious.
真不知道我为什么会需要那个
Can't imagine why I'd need that.
现在说笑话是不是早了点
Too early for sarcasm?
我没这样觉得
Not where I come from.
我想我还是在这待几个晚上吧
I thought I'd stay for a couple nights.
好 那太好了
Yeah, it would be good.
你父亲在应付警方那面
Your father is dealing with the police.
他和其他几位家长谈过了 我们都同意
He's talked to all the other parents and we've all agreed
在你们准备好之前 不必去跟警方谈
that no one has to talk to the police until you guys are ready.
我准备好了
I'm ready.
-我今天就可以去 -不 你不行
- I'll do it today. - No, you won't.
妈妈 我希望确保安德鲁无法逃脱
Mom, I wanna make sure that Andrew doesn't get out.
-有的是时间 -我 我不想等了
- There's time for that. - I-I-I don't wanna wait.
不能再让他伤害我和其他人了
He's not gonna hurt me or anybody else ever again.
我会确保那不会发生
I will make sure of that.
不如你到楼下去 帮我泡茶吧
Why don't you come downstairs? Help me make some tea.
好 我马上就去
Yeah, I will in a minute.
好的
Okay.
我跟在检察官办公室的朋友谈过了
I spoke to my friend in the prosecutor's office.
关于梦娜伪造假死并致使艾莉森被捕
There's little chance of Mona being charged
基本不会受到指控
for faking her death and causing Alison's arrest.
他们立即就把所有过错都推到了坎贝尔身上
They'd just as soon blame everything on the Campbell boy.
干净利落
Nice and tidy.
不太对劲
Something's wrong.
医院好像搞错了
They made a mistake at the hospital.
他们遗漏了我的一份药
They left out one of my prescriptions.
他们本应该给我抗焦虑的药
They're supposed to give me an anti-anxiety medication
助我睡眠的
to help me sleep.
我让他们不要给你
I asked them not to.
你让他们别给我吗
You asked them not to?
斯宾塞 你知道你曾经滥用药物
Spencer, you know you've had some issues.
妈妈 他们在医院给我那种药
Mom, they-they gave me something at the hospital
那是很久以来我第一次
and it was the first night in forever that I got
可以像正常人一样睡觉
what a normal person would call sleep.
宝贝 你现在回家了 不是在医院
Honey, you're home now. You're not in the hospital.
真不敢相信你会这样做
I can't believe that you did this.
这决定并不容易
It wasn't an easy decision.
是嘛 那我好受多了
Okay, that makes me feel a lot better.
我会尽我所能帮助你 但是我不想让你
I will help you any way I can, but I'm not gonna take
再惹上别的麻烦
the chance of you having another problem.
-妈妈 我需要那个药 -不 是你想要
- Mom, I need that prescription. - No, you want it.
-那是有区别的 -那是咬文嚼字
- There's a difference. - That's semantics.
规矩就是如此
That's the rule.
如果听起来不公平那我很抱歉
I'm sorry if that sounds unfair
但我必须坚持这一点 你也应该如此
but I have to be firm on this and so do you.
我真的是回到家里来了
I really am back home.
五
Five.
四
Four.
三
Three.
二
Two.
一
One.
斯宾塞
Spencer,
他说我们家里没有
he says there is no such person
叫查尔斯·迪劳伦提斯的人
as Charles DiLaurentis in our family.
艾莉 我尽量说得婉转一些
Ali, I'm gonna say this is delicately as I can.
你父亲是个骗子
Your father's a liar.
这是婉转的方式吗
That was the delicate way?
他没说 让我想一想
He didn't say, let me think
或者问你从哪听来的这个名字
or ask you where you heard the name
或谁问起的 他只是直接否定了 为什么
or who asked about it, he just shut you down. Why?
我猜你想把这件事告诉警♥察♥
I suppose you wanna go the police about this.
不 并不想
No. Not really.
我再也不想
I don't wanna walk in to any more
跟警♥察♥说我自己的想法了
police stations with any more theories.
-让那些警♥察♥去想吧 -想什么
- Let the cops figure it out. - Figure what out?
去想我不知为何有一个叫查尔斯·迪劳伦提斯的亲戚
That I'm somehow related to someone named
那人其实是安德鲁·坎贝尔吗
Charles DiLaurentis who really is Andrew Campbell?
你觉得发生了什么事
What do you think happened?
妖精溜进坎贝尔家
The goblin snuck into the Campbell house
把婴儿调包了吗
and switched babies on them?
我们都知道还有其它正常的方式
We both know that there are more conventional ways
可以让一个人不止有一对父母
somebody can end up with more than two parents.
咱俩就是这么才有个共同的哥哥
That's how you and I got to share a brother.
谢谢你
Thank you.
谢谢你救我们出去
For getting us out of that place.
要是你们也会救我的
You'd have done the same for me.
要杯热饮吗
Do you need a warm-up or..
抱歉
Oh, sorry.
不 没关系
No, no, it's-it's fine.
只是...
It's just, um..
咖啡可以
The coffee's great.
好吧
Okay.
或者陪我说说话
Um, maybe some company.
我有没有记得感谢你救了我的命
Did I remember to thank you for saving my life?
嘴上说了
You did. Verbally.
但我还等着你寄给我感谢卡呢
I'm still waiting for that thank you card in the mail though.
好吧 我还在找适合的
Yeah, I'm still just looking for the right one.
上面有小猫的
Something with kittens on it.
我只在那里待了几分钟
I was only in that place for a few minutes.
你却待了很久
You were there a lot longer.
虽然这么问可能太过乐观了
So this may seem like a overly simplistic question
你还好吗
but are you alright?
会好起来的
I will be.
多注意自己的状态
Just remember to check in with yourself.
你强过大多数人 因为你能
You have an advantage over most people, 'cause you can
白纸黑字地写出来
write about it, you can put it down on paper.
我不会这么做的
I won't be doing that.
不 我不是要你公开♥发♥出来
Oh, no. No, I don't mean for public consumption.
写自己的日记就行
A journal, just for yourself--
我说了我不想
I just said, I don't wanna do that.
我不想拥有这份记忆 也不想纪念
'I don't wanna own it, I don't wanna memorialize it.'
我不想成为我房♥间里某处
I don't wanna think about it being in a diary
日记的一部分
somewhere in my room.
我想建一堵高墙与过去划清界限
I want a nice, big wall between before and after.
我以为你喜欢这墙纸呢
I thought you liked this wallpaper.
以前喜欢 现在不喜欢了
I did. But now I don't.
好吧 那我们撕掉墙纸
Okay. Well, we'll take off the wallpaper.
你知道要换什么样的吗
Did you figured out what you might want instead?
我过会去挑 我只想让这一切过去
I'll pick something out later, I just want all this gone.
你过会去挑吗
You'll pick something later?
你怎么回事
What is wrong with you?
汉娜 我看着你花了30分钟
Hanna, I've watched you spend 30 minutes
挑织品样本
sorting fabric swatches.
你至少得找找涂料什么的
Don't you at least wanna look at some paint chips
看自己想要什么样的吧
see what you might want?
不
No.
你没事吧
Are you okay?
我只想换房♥间 现在就换
I just wanna change my room, and I wanna change it now.
不只墙纸 整个都换
Not just the wallpaper, everything.
汉娜 你在那个地下...
Hanna, when you were in that silo..
在你的房♥间里时...
your room down there...
那不是我的房♥间
That was not my room!
这才是
This is my room.
剧集 | 美少女的谎言(2010) | 导航列表