他做了什么落得如此下场
What did he do to deserve that?
他死了 你有一丝难过吗
Were you even sad when he died?
其实我如释重负
To be honest, it was a relief.
我们不用再担心了
We didn't have to worry anymore.
办公室主任不给我档案
Well, the office manager won't give me my file.
只能找我的医生
Has to go through my doctor.
说明档案肯定没被销毁
Well, that must mean they haven't been shredded yet.
好吧 只有两条路进仓库
Okay, well, there's only two ways into this warehouse.
前门有摄像头 而后门锁了
Front door has a security camera and the back door's locked.
那现在怎么办
What do we do now?
去找杰森和艾莉森谈谈
Let's talk to Jason and Alison.
也许他们有办法拿到他的档案
Maybe they can figure out a way to get his file.
慢着
Wait.
放到最下面
Uh, just put it on the bottom..
把这些放到栏杆上
Put these up on the railing.
我没看到摄像头
I don't see any cameras anywhere.
也没人
Or people.
你们找档案 我去望风
You guys look for the file, I'm gonna keep an eye out.
太平洋保险公♥司♥
待销毁
你找到拉德里的箱子吗
Did you find any Radley boxes?
还没
Not yet.
我今天去见沙利文医生了
I went to see Dr. Sullivan today.
是吗
You did?
我妈♥逼♥我的
My mom gave me no choice.
沙利文问我们四个情况还好吗
Sullivan asked if everything was okay between the four of us.
你透露了什么吗
Did you say something?
可能有吧
I might have.
你觉得还好吗
So is it?
我们会好起来的
We'll get there.
艾瑞亚找到了
Aria found it.
他自杀了还是出院了
So did he commit suicide or was he released?
不知道 上面没写 里面
I don't know. It doesn't say, there's..
里面没有他16岁生日后的文档或记录了
there's no paperwork or entries past his 16th birthday.
什么 不可能只有这些
What? That can't be everything.
只有这些 只记录了13到16岁
No, it's not. It's just from ages 13 to 16.
只能找到他的这些资料
That's all I could find on him.
好吧 里面最后写了什么
Well, what's the last thing written in there?
他的医生建议增加一种药的量
His doctor recommending an increase in his medication
叫什么赛乐托
something called Xylotrol.
治疗重度抑郁的
It's for severe depression.
慢着 这里有他的探视记录
Wait. Here's his visitors log.
上面只有两个人
There's only two people on it.
艾莉森的妈妈和一个叫卡罗尔·沃德的人
Alison's mom and someone named Carol Ward.
卡罗尔是艾莉森的大姨妈
Carol is, um, Alison's great aunt.
如果她探视过查尔斯
Well, if she visited Charles
肯定知道他怎么了
she must know what happened to him.
-她帮不了我们 -为什么
- She can't help us. - Why not?
因为我们上高一的那年她就去世了
Because she died when we were in tenth grade.
好吧 检查一下其它几个箱子
Okay, just check the rest of these boxes.
确保我们没漏掉什么
Make sure that we haven't missed anything.
快走 快走
Go, go.
我还是搞不懂你们为什么在那儿
I still don't understand why you were there.
我告诉过你了
I told you.
我们是去找斯宾塞在拉德里的档案
We wanted to get Spencer's Radley file.
谢天谢地 你安然无恙
Thank God you're okay.
怎么了
What's wrong?
我得确保莎拉听不见我们的对话
I wanna make sure Sara doesn't hear us.
出什么事了吗
Did something happen?
我之前在学校里
Well, I was, uh, on campus
去了趟摄影工作室
and I went by the photo studio
他们说你没去那儿
and they said you hadn't come in.
我回家后发现你不在
Then when I came home and you weren't here
而且也不接电♥话♥ 我吓坏了
and you didn't pick up your phone, I panicked.
我知道 我手♥机♥没电了
I-I know, my phone died
我记错了去工作室的日子 我...
and I mixed up the dates at the studio, I..
其实我预定的是明天 不是今天
actually booked time for tomorrow, not today.
那你去哪儿了
But where were you?
你跟我说你们是去咖啡店的
You told me you were going to The Brew.
的确
I did.
之后我们又去了数据中心
And then we went to the data center.
怎么了 你做什么了 跟踪我吗
Why? What'd you do, follow me?
不
No.
我在你车上装了跟踪器
I put a tracker on your car.
你做什么了
You did what?
之前我到处找莎拉
I looked for Sara everywhere.
后来终于在我们家屋顶上发现她了
And I finally found her, on our roof.
她在屋顶上做什么
What-what was she doing on the roof?
我担心她是想跳楼
I was afraid she was gonna jump.
但她只是抬头看着天空
But she was just staring up at the sky.
她说想看看日落
Said she wanted to watch the sunset.
确保你的安全是我的职责所在
It's my job to make sure that you stay safe.
如果你明天要去霍里斯大学 我送你去
So if you're going to Hollis tomorrow, I'm-I'm taking you.
我道过歉了 爸爸
I just said I was sorry, dad.
这不是什么惩罚 艾瑞亚
This is not punishment, Aria, okay?
只是我必须要这么做
It's just the way it has to be.
我得随时知道你在哪儿
I need to know where you are at all times.
汉娜 我在试着保护你
Hanna, I'm trying to protect you.
不 你得把追踪器拆了
No, I want the tracker off!
那个迫♥害♥你们的人还逍遥法外
The person who did this to you is still out there.
他绑♥架♥了你一次 还可能有第二次
He kidnapped you once, and he could try to do it again.
好吧 也许我事先应该先跟你商量的
Alright, look. I-I probably should've discussed it with you.
我知道这听起来很偏激 但是...
I-I know it sounds extreme but ...
你得明白我的心意
you have to understand.
整整三周的时间 我完全不知道你在哪儿
I spent over three weeks not knowing where you were.
整天提心吊胆 就怕你出了什么事
Scared to death that something terrible was happening
而我却什么都做不了 只能傻等着
and there was nothing that I could do to help you.
莎拉现在在哪儿
Where is Sara now?
她在楼下看电视
She's downstairs watching television.
我想我们邀请她住在这里太草率了
I think we acted too hastily in letting her stay with us.
她不想去看心理医生
You know, she doesn't wanna go to therapy
我们也没办法去帮助她
and we just don't have the tools to help her.
我们不能把她送回她妈妈那儿去
We can't send her back to her mom's.
宝贝 如果她待在这期间发生了什么不测
Honey, if something happens to her while she's here,
我得为她负责
I'll be held responsible.
我知道 不过她不会出事的 好吗
I know, but nothing is gonna happen to her, okay?
我知道她经历了什么 我可以帮她
I know what she's been through. I can help her.
宝贝 虽然我不知道这三周里
Honey, I don't know everything that happened to you..
你经历了些什么
...during those three weeks.
但我知道你还是夜不能寐
But I know you still can't sleep through the night
每次听到关门声都会被吓一跳
and you jump every time a door shuts.
莎拉在那里待了两年多
Sara was in there for over two years.
我们没人知道她经历了些什么
Neither of us can know what she's been through
也不明白她现在最需要什么
or have any idea what it is she really needs right now.
后窗咖啡馆
-塞布丽娜 -你好 斯宾塞
- Sabrina! - Oh, hi. Spencer?
是斯宾塞 我是以斯拉的朋友
Spencer. Yes, I'm a friend of Ezra's.
你想要什么点心吗
So you want to place a pastry order?
不完全是 我...
Um, not exactly. I, um...
不好意思
Sorry.
我不知道你了不了解我的事
I don't know if you know my story.
我知道 我很抱歉你发生了这样的事
I do. I'm really sorry about what happened to you.
谢谢 只是
Thank you, um, it's just been
自从我回来之后
it's been really hard on me
我就过得很艰难 所以我
since I've gotten back, so I was..
希望你能卖♥♥给我一些东西
...hoping maybe you could sell me something
让我能镇静下来
that would help calm my nerves.
好啊 你要什么
Yeah. What?
大♥麻♥ 或者大♥麻♥布朗尼
Pot? Maybe some brownies?
是不是以斯拉说我可以给你这些的
Did Ezra tell you I could get you that?
-不是 -我不是毒贩子
- No! - Because I am not a dealer.
不 不 不 他没说你是毒贩子
剧集 | 美少女的谎言(2010) | 导航列表