剧集 | 医院革命 | 导航列表
我知道 我知道
Okay, I know, I know.
我知道 过来 过来
I know--come here, come here.
你没事
You're okay.
你没事 你没事
Hey, you're okay. You're okay.
空气质量太差了
Look, the air quality's terrible.
我猜是过敏
My guess is allergies.
当你听到马蹄声 应该想到马
When you hear hoofbeats, think horses,
而不是斑马 好吗
not zebras, okay?
我们的治疗见效了 你的肿瘤也有反应
Our treatment's been working, your tumor's been responding.
我们先别慌
Let's not panic just yet.
医 院 革 命
第一季 第九集
感觉这个城市
Felt like the city was...
一整晚都在对着我尖叫
screaming in my face all night.
也就是说你一定要待在这张床上
Well, that means you definitely should stay right here in bed.
怎么了
Is everything all right?
我只是累了
I'm just tired.
给我几分钟 我马上就好
Give me a few minutes, and I'll be right.
你啊
Hey, you.
这就是开派对的地方
Ah, so this is where the party's at.
是的 我感觉很好
Uh, yeah, I do feel good.
多亏汉德勒医生
Thanks to the 12-straight hours of morphine
连续12小时给你注射吗♥啡♥
Dr. Handler has been pumping into your system.
看你说的 好像我真需要吗♥啡♥似的
Okay, whatever. I mean, like I even need morphine.
以我的忍♥耐力 我现在都不嗨
With my tolerance, I'm not even high right now.
我必须得说 作为一个刚刚
Well, I must say, for a woman that just
做了腿部修复大手术的女人
went through major reconstructive leg surgery,
你看起来特别迷人
you look absolutely ravishing.
真的吗
Really?
假的
No.
如果你相信这话
And if you believe that,
那你肯定嗨了
then you're most assuredly high.
派对结束了
Party's over.
玛莎·兰德尔 晕倒在赖克斯监狱的牢房♥里
Martha Randle, collapsed in her cell at Rikers.
她是三孕四育 有子♥宫♥肌瘤病史
She's G3P4 with a history of fibroids
产生了大量月经
producing heavy menstrual flow.
低血压 心动过速 发热
Hypotensive, tachycardic, and febrile.
还抱怨说腿部麻痹
Also complaining of numbness in her leg.
你能告诉我哪里麻痹了吗
Can you please tell me where is the numbness?
我的右腿从上到下
Up and down my right leg.
好的
Okay.
你可以抬一下腿吗
Can you please lift your leg for me?
等一下
Wait.
我怎么了
What's wrong with me?
我的腿动不了
I can't move my leg.
我的腿动不了
I can't move my leg.
普罗科特医生 这是玛莎
Dr. Proctor, this is Martha.
玛莎 我是妇产科医生
Martha, I'm an OB/GYN.
我们会帮你解决这个问题 好吗
We're going to get you sorted out, okay?
我需要做血液和尿液培养
I need to order blood and urine cultures.
你应该会找到金黄色葡萄球菌
I think you'll find Staph aureus.
中毒性休克
Toxic shock?
玛莎 你用卫生棉条的时间
Martha, have you been using tampons
比建议时间长吗
for longer than recommended?
上一根我用了
I used my last one...
九
for nine...
九个小时应该不会造成这么大的伤害
Nine hours shouldn't cause this much damage.
她是说九天
She means nine days.
核磁共振准备好了通知我
Alert me the moment the MRI is ready.
九天 你怎么知道
Nine days? How did you know?
玛莎不是赖克斯监狱第一个中毒性休克病人
Martha is not my first patient from Rikers with toxic shock.
在死人之前还会有多少人中毒
How many more before someone dies?
-我们去哪 -去找麦克斯
- Where are we going? - To find Max.
麦克斯 我还以为你赶不过来
Max, I didn't think you were gonna make it.
今天确实很忙 然后我听说你要把
Well, it's a very busy day, then I heard you were
我最好的医生送走 所以挤了点时间
running my best doctor out of town, so I made some time.
说实话 麦克斯 我能处理
Honestly, Max, I can handle it.
是 我知道你可以 但你不该这么做
Yeah, I know you can, but you shouldn't have to
因为你什么都没做错
because you did nothing wrong.
她是在海♥洛♥因♥仓库被捕的
She was arrested in a heroin den.
是安全的注射地点而不是廉价旅馆
Safe injection sites aren't flop houses.
他们就是未来 而且是为了帮助她的病人
They're the future. And for helping her patient,
大多数医生会让那些人死在街上
who most doctors would have let die in the street,
你想要谴责这个医院
you want to reprimand the most accomplished,
最有成就 最无私
most selfless, not to mention
更不用说是最酷的医生
coolest doctor in this hospital?
她犯法了 被捕了
She broke the law. She got caught.
今天之内我们会决定你的纪律处分
You'll have our disciplinary action by end of day.
想象一下 如果你没有出现
Imagine if you hadn't have turned up.
情况应该会很糟糕
That might've gone poorly.
你为什么不告诉我
Why didn't you tell me?
我都没有听到任何消息 直到
I didn't hear any of this until I--
我不想给你添麻烦
I didn't want to burden you.
给我添麻烦
Burden me.
请你 一直麻烦我
Please, always.
麦克斯
Max...
我们得谈谈赖克斯的事
we need to talk about Rikers.
玛莎·兰德尔因持有大♥麻♥被关在赖克斯
Martha Randle is in Rikers for marijuana possession,
现在她可能活不到刑期结束
and now she may not live to see the end of her sentence.
不只是卫生棉条 有十几个病人告诉我
It's not just tampons. I've had a dozen patients tell me
这座惩罚监狱禁止做宫颈涂片和乳♥房♥♥X光检查
that pap smears and mammograms are being withheld as punishment,
现在她们得了癌症
and now they have cancer.
这些都是可以避免的
So much of this is preventable.
有一次例行探访赖克斯监狱
One routine visit at Rikers,
我的大多数囚犯病患甚至都来不到这里
and most of my inmate patients wouldn't even be here.
各位 我接到报♥警♥了 发生了什么事
Hey, guys, I got the 911. What's going on?
-赖克斯 -又是赖克斯吗
- Uh, Rikers. - Rikers again?
那地方简直是精神健康的地狱
Man, that place is a mental-health catastrophe.
我的病人进去了一个月
My patients go in for a month,
出来就有了终生的创伤
they come out with a lifetime of trauma.
有人和我想的一样吗
Hey, anybody else thinking what I'm thinking?
在那里 基本的预防保健
That basic preventative care
就能将患病率降低一半
would cut the rate of illness in half there?
他不是这么想的
That's not what he's thinking.
不是吗 还能猜几次
No? How many more guesses do I get?
凯西 给我拿十卷检查用卷纸
Casey, grab me ten exam table rolls,
十箱病号♥服
ten boxes of paper patient gowns,
还有所有能装进货车的女性卫生用品
and all the female hygiene products you can fit in the van.
-货车 -对 还要一辆货车
- The van? - Yeah, also get a van.
原来他在想这个
Oh, that's what he was thinking.
你不是认真的吧
Wait, you're not serious, are you?
无论你为什么进监狱 都不意味着你该死
Whatever you're in jail for doesn't mean you deserve to die
而不让你做体♥检♥
because you couldn't get a checkup.
这些女人是我们的病人
These women are our patients.
她们需要我们帮助 那我们就帮助她们
They need our help, and we're gonna give it to them,
所以我们要去赖克斯
so we are going to Rikers.
BGM: Death's Got a Warrant
by Patty Griffin (feat. Regina McCrary and Ann McCrary)
♪ You can't hide, you can't hide ♪
♪ You can't hide because you don't know how ♪
♪ God's got your number ♪
♪ He knows where you live ♪
♪ Death's got a warrant for you ♪
♪ You can't hide, you can't hide ♪
♪ You can't hide because you don't know how ♪
♪ God's got your number ♪
♪ And He knows where you live ♪
♪ Death's got a warrant for you ♪
♪ You may run to the rock ♪
♪ To hide your face ♪
♪ The rock cried out, ain't no hiding place ♪
♪ God's got your number, and He knows where you live ♪
♪ Death's got a warrant for you ♪
♪ You may run around ♪
♪ Till you lose your soul ♪
♪ Heaven won't be your home ♪
长官 新阿姆斯特丹医院的医生来了
Sir, New Amsterdam doctors are here.
休斯典狱长 我是古德温医生
Warden Hughes, I'm Dr. Goodwin.
谢谢你招待我们
Thanks for having us.
很高兴能把我们的医务室搬过来
We're very excited to get our clinic under way.
市长说你可以带我们四处走走
The mayor said that you could show us around?
剧集 | 医院革命 | 导航列表