剧集 | 医院革命 | 导航列表
This isn't in my hands, never was.
凯伊 你打算怎么和警♥察♥说
Kaye, what are you gonna tell the police?
我始终庆幸自己是个独生女
I continue to be thrilled that I am an only child.
什么意思
What do you mean?
弗德恩和阿尔弗瑞达为了陈年旧恨
Verdene and Alfreeda letting decades old personal drama
全然不顾身体健康
get in the way of their health.
阿尔弗瑞达低个头怎么了 那是个肾啊
Will it kill Alfreeda to ask? It's a kidney.
都愿意帮忙了 为什么还逼人求自己呢
But why offer someone something and then make them ask for it?
有求于人没什么大不了
Asking isn't such a big deal.
弗德恩拿肾脏做要挟
So it makes perfect sense that Alfreeda could die
眼看着阿尔弗瑞达去死
while Verdene keeps her kidney hostage,
难道就合理了
waiting for her to ask for it?
重点是尊重
It's about respect.
弗德恩牺牲了自己的健康
Verdene has sacrificed her own health,
帮助她整个家庭
swooping in to help her entire family,
连一句好话都听不到
never getting a word of praise.
又没有人求她来当救世主
I'm sure no one ask her to be their savior.
她只是为了博人眼球
She's doing it for the attention.
-不是这样 -当然是啦
- That's not true. - Of course it is.
这样她就能成为大众宠儿
She's gotta be the bride at every wedding
永远站在宇宙中心
and the corpse at every funeral.
拜托 给她点尊重
Come on, show her some R-E-S-P-E-C-T.
尊重
Respect.
尊重不是要来的 要靠自己赢得
Respect is earned, not demanded.
-你好 尚特 -你好
- Hi, Chante. - Hi.
尚特 我找了布鲁姆医生来
So Chante, I brought Dr. Bloom here with me,
和女医生沟通
because I thought you might feel more comfortable
你可能会更自在
speaking with a female doctor.
我还要告诉你 我们找了医院的
I also wanted to tell you that we went around the hospital
几个律师谈过了
and we spoke to some lawyers here.
如果你想流产 那就可以
And if you want to have an abortion, then you can.
可是凯伊不同意
Yeah. But Kaye said no.
我知道 作为你的监护人
Yes, I know, but as your guardian,
她应该在你无法自己做出决定时
she is there to support you whenever you can't
给你支持
make a decision on your own.
但是现在
But in this case,
你显然有这个能力
I think it's very clear that you can.
由于孕程只有九周
And as you're only nine weeks,
法律上 也应该由你来做这个决定
it is still legally your choice to make.
我不想凯伊生我的气
I don't want Kaye mad at me.
尚特 我像你这么大的时候
Chante, you know, I had to make a choice too
也面临一个抉择
when I was your age.
帮我做出抉择的 是思考怎样才是对我好
Doing what was right for me, it helped me make that choice.
这样不会更轻松 但却让前路更明了
Didn't make it any easier, but it did make it clearer.
你想流产吗
Do you wanna have an abortion?
想
Yeah.
好
Okay.
听着 由于你还在被监护状态
Now, look, since you're under guardianship,
我们要在再问你一些问题
we just need to ask you a few more questions.
还有问题
More questions?
只是为了确保你把事情都想清楚了
Just to make sure that you have thought everything through.
比如 流产之后 你有什么计划
Like, after the abortion, what's your plan?
我的计划
My plan?
你和凯伊的关系
Your relationship with Kaye, um...
也许会改变
it may change.
比如 如果她生气了
Like, if she's mad
不想让我继续和她生活在一起吗
and doesn't want me to live with her no more?
不和凯伊生活在一起是个可能性
Not living with Kaye is a possibility.
是个你得考虑的事
Something that you have to think about.
我不能失去凯伊
And I can't lose Kaye.
我不能失去凯伊
I can't lose Kaye.
所以我们需要计划
Which is why we need a plan.
我不需要计划
I don't need a plan.
我不需要计划
I don't need a plan.
我只需要凯伊
I need just Kaye.
抱歉 警探 你们要带她去哪
Excuse me, Detective, where you taking her?
警局 用不着你操心
The precinct. It's none of your concern.
你要从我医院带走病人
You're taking a patient out of my hospital.
我很操心 凯伊 你说什么了
I'm very concerned. Kaye, what did you say?
什么也没说 只是她迷路了
Nothing, just that she lost her way.
所以现在我们去警局
So now we go to the precinct.
-连接主动脉 -还有45秒
- I'm attaching the aorta. - You have 45 seconds.
还得连接肺静脉
Still have to do the pulmonary vein.
杜克 我需要你帮忙
Duke, I need those hands.
患者体心温度37摄氏度
Target core temp is 37 Celsius.
-医生 -那是肺静脉
- Sir? - That's the pulmonary vein.
就在你 用你的6-0号♥缝线
Right there. Use your 6-0 Prolene stitch.
别跟静脉壁连上 赶紧
Don't back wall the vein, stat.
给我带6-0号♥缝线的持针器
Give me a 6-0 Prolene on a stick tie.
鼻息呼吸看上去不错
Idle breathing looks good.
她在恢复
She's normalizing.
还有五秒钟 转瞬即逝
You have five seconds, but they're flicking by.
生命体征稳定
Vitals are stable.
缝合线器应该更宽点
Ah, the boot should be wider.
时间到了
Time.
-时间到了 雷诺兹医生 -我听见了
- Time, Dr. Reynolds. - I hear you.
-快好了 -最大功率电击 准备好了
- Almost there. - Full shocks, holding.
-二号♥牵引器 -止血钳
- Detractor number two. - Clamps.
-杜克 -完活
- Duke. - Done.
充电
Charging.
离手
Clear.
-有心跳了 -测到脉搏
- Got a heartbeat. - I got a pulse.
雷诺兹医生
Dr. Reynolds.
脑电波没有恢复
The brainwaves aren't picking up.
大脑回温太慢
Brain's warming too slowly.
她会有脑损伤吗
Does that mean she has brain damage?
等她醒来才知道
We won't know until she wakes up.
这里需要帮忙
A little help here.
-带她去24区 -怎么回事
- Get her to bay 24. - What happened?
我们正要开走 她突然癫痫发作
We were driving away and she just started seizing.
-凯西 手指采血 -怎么了
- Casey, do a finger stick. - What's going on?
这里需要十单位胰岛素
We need ten units of insulin.
血糖550
Blood glucose at 550.
需要十单位胰岛素 皮下注射
I need ten units of insulin, subq.
她还好吗
Is she okay?
凯伊是脆性糖尿病患者
Kaye's a brittle diabetic.
-脆性 -是糖尿病的一种
- Brittle? - It's a form of diabetes.
临床表现是血糖忽高忽低难以控制
It manifests with dramatic spiking of blood sugar levels.
这可能导致事故吗
Could that have caused the accident?
非常可能
Very well could have.
你感觉如何 弗德恩小姐
How are you feeling, Miss Verdene?
这也不是生孩子
Well, it ain't childbirth.
我什么时候知道自己是否匹配
How long till you know if I'm a match?
最快明天就行
Could be as soon as tomorrow.
你现在可以说谢谢了
You can say thank you now.
我是可以
I could.
行吧
Fine.
谢谢
Thank you.
有这么难吗
Now, was that so hard?
干得漂亮 维贾伊
Well done, Vijay.
在她俩面前演了两人之间可笑的宿怨
Acting out their ridiculous feud in front of them.
谁在演了
Who was acting?
你不是真的生气 对吧
You weren't really upset, were you?
跟我的手说去
Talk to my hand.
病例档案室
化验服务
我应该在别人表达善意时
I should learn to accept a blessing
学会接受 对吧
when it's offered to me, right?
不要表现得那么混球
And to be, you know, less of a jerk.
也是时候了
Well, it's about time.
我还有一些想法
And some other ideas I've been noodling:
尿布服务
剧集 | 医院革命 | 导航列表