剧集 | 医院革命 | 导航列表
好了 麦肯齐
All right, Mackenzie,
我要给你静脉注射一定的肾上腺素
I'm going to inject your IV with enough adrenaline
以模拟火箭发射和重返大气层时
to simulate the stress of launch
遭受的压力
and reentry, all right?
你的感觉会十分强烈 明白吗
Now, it's going to be extremely intense, all right?
就好像你的心脏要跳出胸膛一样
It's gonna feel like your heart's pounding right out of your chest,
不过一旦发现问题
but the first sign of trouble,
我会马上终止试验 进行相关处理
I'm gonna stop the test and intervene.
好
Okay.
目标心率是每分钟195次
Now, the target is 195 beats per minute.
如果你能达到这个心率 同时心脏无任何病发
If you can achieve that without any cardiac event,
那么你肯定能飞了
you should be clear to fly.
我准备好了
Ready when you are.
再快点
Faster.
呼吸
Breathe.
麦肯齐 麦肯齐
Mackenzie? Mackenzie?
快醒醒
Come on back.
恭喜 你通过了
Congratulations. You passed.
你做到了
You did it.
你成功了
You did it.
我们成功了
We did it?
嘿 亲爱的
Hey, sweetie.
嘿 老爸
Hey, Dad.
嘿 卡尔
Hey, Cal.
我很抱歉伤到了你
I'm sorry I hurt you
就为了一个愚蠢的手♥机♥
for a stupid phone.
我真的不是有意的...
I really didn't mean to...
我...
and I'm...
真的很抱歉
really sorry.
好吧
Okay.
我能...我能玩你的手♥机♥了吗
Can I--can I play with your phone?
我还没玩完呢
I'm not done.
可是我道歉了
But I apologized.
给你 交换
Here. Trade.
-不要 -我要手♥机♥
- No. - I want it.
-我道歉了 -朱丽叶
- I apologized. - Juliet--
-见面就此结束吧 -我要手♥机♥
- I think we're done here. - I want it!
我要 我要 我就要
I want it! I want it! I want it!
我不知道为什么我会这么生气
I don't know why I get so angry,
我真希望我知道 因为所有人都觉得
and I wish I did, because everyone thinks
我谁都不在乎 其实我在乎的
I don't care about anyone, but I do!
我是在乎你的
I care about you.
我想要你的手♥机♥是因为咱俩能玩同一个游戏
And I want your phone because when we play the same games,
这是我唯一能亲近你的方式
that's the only way I know how to be close to you.
我以为你讨厌我
I thought you hated me.
我讨厌的是我...
I hate that I'm...
跟你不一样
different from you.
谢谢你
Thank you.
我赢了
I win!
你管这个叫改善? 这简直太可怕了
You call that progress? That was terrifying.
他们被她完全操纵了
She manipulated them.
好吧 我承认刚才那一幕算不上什么
Okay, yeah. I mean, I'll give you that it wasn't exactly
标志性时刻 但拜托
a Hallmark moment, but come on.
我们每个人都在某种奖赏制度下运作着
We all operate on a reward system of some kind.
在学校表现好 就能得到好成绩
You know, you do good in school, you get good grades,
父母就会给你买♥♥辆车
your parents buy you a car.
干好一份工作 就能赚到钱
You hold down a job and you get money.
在未来数年里 我们会不断改变朱丽叶的奖励
We'll spend the next few years shifting Juliet's prizes
从手♥机♥到真实世界的物品 到时谁知道呢
from phones to real-world things and then who knows?
如果她能学会始终坚持玩专家难度
If she can learn to always play on expert level,
也许她能赢得最大的奖励 一个正常的人生
maybe she'll win the big prize-- a normal life.
可是...
But...
她的人生始终会有缺失
there will always be something missing with her.
是的 同情心
Yes, empathy.
她永远都不会有 所以我们必须对她有同情心
She'll never have it, so we have to have it for her.
感谢你选择马科斯保险
Thank you for choosing Marcos Insurance.
我是梅丽莎
This is Melissa.
有什么能为您效劳的
How can I be of service to you today?
嗨 梅丽莎 我打电♥话♥是想知道
Hi, Melissa, I'm just calling to see
你们公♥司♥是否承保代♥孕♥保险
if your company provides coverage for surrogacy.
抱歉 先生
Well, I'm sorry, sir.
很遗憾 马科斯保险
Unfortunately, Marcos Insurance
并不承保任何形式的代♥孕♥保险
does not cover surrogacy of any--
我曾经想当一个医生
I wanted to be a doctor.
是吗
You did?
我在医学院上了一年学
I did a year of med school,
但我没坚持下去
but I couldn't cut it,
过去十年我过得
and I've spent the last ten years
浑浑噩噩
kind of numb
因为相比于帮助他人
because instead of helping people,
我做的事情其实恰恰相反
I ended up doing the exact opposite.
直到今天
Until today.
受托人豁免书
Trustee exemption?
信托理事会的成员
Anyone on the board of trustees
可以在不更改政策的情况下
can override a policy claim
无视该政策主张
without changing the policy itself.
你成立了一个信托理事会
Then you found a trustee
并让他们为42118破例通融
and got them to make an exception for 42118?
不是
No.
我是让他们为帕兹·阿基诺破例
I got them to make an exception for Paz Aquino.
她和她妹妹可以继续做体外受精了
She and her sister can proceed with IVF.
-阿尼尔 -不要
- Aneel? - No.
-要的 -好吧
- Yeah. - Okay.
你是怎么办到的啊
How did you pull this off?
我跟最高层谈了一下 面对面的
I talked to someone at the top, face to face.
真好
Yes.
谢谢你
Thank you.
BGM: Same Mistake by POP ETC
♪ I was never ready ♪
♪ To face myself ♪
♪ Gamble ♪
♪ Everything's in shambles ♪
♪ It took me two full years ♪
♪ To make it right ♪
-你怎么样 -挺好的
- How's it going? - Good, good.
还有好多工作要做 我觉得在飞到纽约之前
There's still a ton to do, so I doubt I'll get to sleep
我都睡不成了 但...
before landing in New York, but--
但你很喜欢这样 是吗
But you love it, right?
我的确很喜欢
I do love it.
你还需要多少时间
Hey, how much time would you need
完成那边的工作
to finish out there?
六周吧
Six weeks.
不过我并不期望你能...
But I don't expect you to--
那就六周后见吧
Then I'll see you in six weeks.
♪ The same mistake ♪
我不晓得你之前在搞什么鬼...
Um, I don't know what that was earlier...
♪ Twisted through a gas light ♪
但如果以后我想找人聊天的话
But if I want to talk to someone in the future,
我会很愿意跟你聊
I would like to talk to you.
埃拉
Ella.
无论你的决定是什么
Whatever you decide...
我们永远是一家人
We will always be family.
麦克斯
Oh, Max.
跟我一起为帕兹和洁丝敏庆祝吧
Join me to celebrate Paz and Jasmine.
我倒是很乐意
Yeah, well, I would love to,
但我们预定了喝奶服务
but we actually, uh, already ordered bottle service.
我们就不参加了
So, think we're good.
卢娜...
Luna...
这是你第一次笑吗
Was that your first laugh?
天哪 我们得让妈咪看看
Oh, my God. We gotta show Mommy that laugh.
我的意思不是...
I didn't mean to--
-当然 我懂 -想到就说了
- No, of course. - Think things come out, uh--
我知道
I know.
我家有一张乔治娅的照片
We have a, uh, picture of Georgia
有时我们会对着照片聊天
剧集 | 医院革命 | 导航列表