剧集 | 医院革命 | 导航列表
「医院革命」前情回顾
Previously on "New Amsterdam"...
我应该告诉你
You should know
不管在哪儿你都很让人讨厌
that I have always found you to be insufferable.
而我见过80岁的中风患者
And I've seen 80-year-old stroke victims
运动能力恢复得都比你快
improve their range of motion faster than you.
他们要求投票决定是否终止富尔顿的合同
The board's calling a vote to terminate Fulton's contract.
结束了 我要让位了
It's done. I'm out.
麦克斯 脑部出血
Max. There was a brain bleed.
哈特曼在给乔治娅做手术
Georgia's in surgery with Hartman.
我们继续做梦吧
Let's keep dreaming.
我也想
I'd love to.
你可以请病假
You could call in sick.
我们可以一整天都待在床上
We could stay in bed all day.
我记得那些日子
I remember those days.
我们太调皮了
We were so bad.
那感觉太好了
It was so good.
我以为那样的日子会很多
I thought we'd have more of those days.
我以为我们还有很多时间
I thought we'd have so much time.
如果我知道是现在这样
I would've done everything different.
肯定会做的有所不同
If I knew.
从现在开始
Start now.
在这陪着我
Stay here with me.
我得去上班
I gotta go to work.
那我跟你一起去
Maybe I'll come with you.
家里好寂寞
It gets so lonely.
BGM: Lost and Found by Dotan
♪ All your love is ♪
♪ All your love is blind ♪
♪ I'll sleep until the day you're mine ♪
医 院 革 命
第二季 第七集
等等我 海伦
Excuse me. Helen, hey.
我刚给你带了一杯多奶少沫的卡布奇诺
I happened to get you a cappuccino dry.
谢了 你欠的债又少了三美元
Thanks. Another $3 knocked off your debt.
我还剩多少
How much do I have left?
为那个超级无敌贵还不能退款的打扫服务吗
For the insanely expensive non-refundable cleaning service
我大度地请去你家却被你拒绝的那个吗
that I graciously sent to your home and you rejected?
-就是那个 -大概还要112杯卡布奇诺
- That's the one. - About 112 cappuccinos more.
那如果我给你买♥♥双倍浓或三倍浓的呢
Well, what if I make it a double or a triple?
对不起
I'm sorry, okay.
你的举动非常贴心周到
It was such a thoughtful gesture.
-没错 -我很感激
- Yes, it was. - I appreciate it.
真对不起
I'm very sorry,
你能接受我的道歉吗
and will you please accept my apology?
天哪
Oh, God.
-接受了 -太好了
- Accepted. - Good.
你到底会不会告诉我
Are you ever gonna tell me
你为什么把我慷慨的礼物拱手丢弃
why you threw my wildly generous gift to the curb?
我只是现在不希望陌生人进家门
I just don't want strangers in my house right now.
♪ All your love is ♪
♪ All your love is blind ♪
她心动过速
She's tachy.
血压70/30 脉搏130
70/30, 130.
特朗布利女士 没关系 我们知道你要来
Ms. Trombley, it's okay, we've been expecting you.
我好害怕 妈妈
I'm scared, Mama.
我知道 没事的 宝贝
I know. It's okay, baby.
室间隔Q波在侧导联
Septal Q waves in the lateral leads.
听我的口令 一 二 三
On my count. One, two, three.
凯拉 我是雷诺兹医生 我会为你治疗
Kayla, I'm Dr. Reynolds. I'm gonna take care of you.
我们得带她去做手术
We gotta get her into surgery.
现在吗 什么手术
But now? What kind of surgery?
特朗布利夫人 凯拉的心脏
Mrs. Trombley, Kayla's got an overgrowth
有一块增生肌肉组织
of muscle tissue in her heart,
我们得赶紧摘除 否则她的心脏会再次停止
and we need to fix this now, or her heart could stop again.
这通常是基因性的
It's often genetic,
所以我们也要给你检查
so we should get you checked, too.
如果你需要联♥系♥任何人 家人 她父亲
If you need to contact anyone, family, her father--
不 他去世了
No, he's passed on.
好 她可以了
Okay, she's all set.
她是我的全部了
She's all I have.
有我们在
We've got her.
我们会照顾好她的
She's in good hands.
那是我的宝贝
That's my baby.
坚强点 好吗 你得坚强点
Stay strong, okay? You need to stay strong.
我非常荣幸能帮助你
It has been my honor to assist you
控制你生理上的疼痛 内森
in managing your physical issues, Nathan.
但你的情感需求
But for your emotional needs,
我觉得伊吉·弗罗姆医生是最合适的人选
I can think of no one better than Dr. Iggy Frome.
你好 感觉如何
Hi, there. How you doing?
-你肯定是内特 -医生
- You must be Nate. - Sir.
很高兴见到你
Yeah, nice to meet you.
卡普尔医生告诉我
So Dr. Kapoor tells me
你想加入我们快乐的一家人
you would like to join our merry band.
他觉得这可能是个好主意
Well, he thinks it might be a good idea.
内森曾两次驻军阿富汗
Nathan has done two tours in Afghanistan.
我想你的创伤后应激障碍支持小组
I believe your PTSD support group
对现在的他来说是绝佳的良药
can be the perfect medicine for him now.
我同意 你什么时候回来的
I agree. So when did you get back?
一年前的七月
A year ago July.
我们这有好多人在阿富汗驻军
You know, a lot of our folks were in Afghanistan.
还有伊♥拉♥克♥
Iraq, as well.
有一位上校第一场战争是第一次海湾战争
We have a colonel in there who began his service in the first Gulf War.
我们还有一个上尉来自第二次...
We have a captain from the second--
医生 我不是很明白为什么
Sir, I'm not really clear why...
我感谢你们的努力 但是
I mean, I appreciate what you're trying to do here, but--
你不是一个人 内森
You're not alone here, Nathan.
没错 绝对不是 我们都彼此扶持
No, not by a long shot. We're all about support.
这是个安全地带 你可以与充满爱的人
It's just a safe space for you to share your truth
分享自己的真实想法
with folks who lead with love.
你管自己叫海军
You call yourself a Marine?
一切 你所说的一切
Everything, everything you're saying,
都完全背叛的领导
complete betrayal of leadership.
我的领导背叛了我
My leadership betrayed me.
一直以来我只想像我父亲那样做个海军
All I ever wanted was to be a Marine like my dad.
我是个忠诚的信徒
I was a true believer,
但我们在伊♥拉♥克♥是被背叛了 长官
but we were betrayed in Iraq, sir!
我们任务的目标是
The purpose of our mission--
你的职责不是去质疑任务
It wasn't your job to question the purpose.
你的职责是去完成任务
It was your job to accomplish the mission.
我来这唯一的理由 唯一的理由
The only reason, only reason I came to this crap show
是因为我妻子坚持
is 'cause my wife insisted,
但我没必要在这听着
but I don't have to stand here and listen to this
你们这些事后诸葛亮指手画脚
sad sack Monday morning quarterback.
好了 昆恩 深呼吸
Okay, Quinn, take a breath.
深呼吸 好吗
Take a deep one. Okay?
我们谈过这个 对不对
We've talked about this, haven't we?
-对 -没错
- Yeah. - Yes.
阿米莉娅和你的经历不同
Amalia has a different experience than you.
仅此而已
That's it.
但你们为同一个国家而战
But you two fought for the same country.
这是你们的共同点
That is what binds you.
真是一派胡言
That is such a load of crap.
是吗
Is it?
你不知道你在说什么
You don't know what you're talking about.
你不知道我们的经历 你不知道
You don't know our experience. You don't know.
你不知道这种疼痛 失去你的...
You don't know the pain of losing a part of you...
当你的许多其他朋友永远都不...
while so many of your friends never...
不 没有语言可以描述
No, there's no words.
其实有
Actually, there are.
为了找到适当的言语
And to give us those words...
我们现在要尝试些新的东西
we are gonna try something new,
同时也已经沉淀了千年的东西
and yet something that is thousands of years old.
我们要演戏
We're gonna put on a play.
伊丽莎白 抱歉让你久等了
Elizabeth, sorry to keep you.
剧集 | 医院革命 | 导航列表