剧集 | 医院革命 | 导航列表
不过你要是觉得闲
but in your free time,
去随便做些什么或者去退伍军人事务所看看
feel free to run some errands or stop by the VA.
除非我有六周的空闲
Unless I have six weeks of free time,
否则我处理不完那边的事
I won't be able to deal with the wait at the VA.
那我打个电♥话♥给你安排下
Oh, well, let me make a call. I'll get you in.
不用了 谢谢 我不想要特殊待遇
Nope, thank you--I don't want any special treatment.
这是你从公费医疗里学来的一套
It's what you get with socialized medicine.
看来你不太喜欢公费医疗制度
Oh, and you're not a fan of socialized medicine.
-我觉得那是非美国式的 -非美国式
- It's un-American. - It's un-American?
还有什么比帮助别人更符合美国式呢
What could be more American than helping people?
一个允许竞争而不是
A system that embraces competition
靠禁锢患者群体才存在的系统
rather than relying on a captive patient population.
我们现在是在一家公立医院里
We are standing in a public hospital,
作为这个
and as the guy who runs this place
完全依托公费医疗制度的地方的管理者
chock full of socialized medicine,
我向你保证我们在做好事
let me assure you, Todd, we're doing a good thing here.
但是在公费制环境里医院会失去
But in a socialized market, there's no incentive
提升服务的刺♥激♥机制
for hospitals to provide better care.
这家医院有一千个床位
This hospital has 1,000 beds,
每年接待超过十万例急诊
sees over 100,000 emergency room visits every year.
-我们没有 -麦克斯
- We don't-- - Max!
麦克斯 嗨 我们
Max! Hey, hi! We, uh--hi.
是这样 我们觉得应该让你知道
So, we feel obliged to tell you that we may have an outbreak
医院里可能爆发了军团菌病
of Legionnaire's disease in the hospital.
不过 还好
But, uh, it's cool.
我们控制住了
We have it totally under control.
并没有
Uh, we don't.
目前还没有 但是很快会的
Not yet, but very soon.
对 可能是陈旧的供水系统
Yeah, it's, like, old water systems,
或者空调机组之类引起的
faulty AC units, you know.
只是时间问题
It was only a matter of time.
那好 你明白了吧
Good, got it?
行了
Okay.
你刚说的什么 说这家医院
You were saying? About this hospital?
这个血浆置换机会过滤你的血液
Okay, this plasmapheresis machine will filter your blood
也会帮助你维持现存的肾功能
and it'll help save your remaining kidney function.
怎么会发生这种情况
How is this even happening?
你的人工髋关节的球接头和套接口
The ball joint and the socket of your artificial hip
是钴合金材质的
are made of a cobalt alloy.
金属部位互相摩擦
The metal parts are rubbing against each other
这种摩擦导致
and the friction is causing
钴金属剥落进入你的血液
the cobalt to flake off into your bloodstream.
你们打算怎么处理
How do you stop it?
我们需要换掉你的这个人工髋 Vince
We are, uh, going to need to replace your hip, Vince.
不是吧
Ah, no.
我们怎么知道这种情况不会再发生呢
And how do we know this won't just happen again?
生产商Wedlow医药公♥司♥
Wedlow Medical, the manufacturer,
声明新型号♥已经修复了
claims to have fixed the problem
这个问题
with their newer models.
声明已经修复了
Claims to have fixed it?
这是我的身体
This is my body!
谁来支付手术费
Who's gonna pay for the surgery?
或者我脱离工作期的赔偿
Or the time I'm out of work?
上次我请了八周的假
It took eight weeks off last time.
你们觉得我的工伤赔偿还会负责这次手术吗
You think my worker's comp is gonna cover this again?
-不可能的 -Vince
- No way. - Vince--
这会让我破产的
No, this'll bankrupt me.
听我说 Martinelli先生
Listen to me, Mr. Martinelli.
事情不会变成那样的
That is not gonna happen,
我向你保证我会弄清楚这件事
I promise you I'll make sure of it.
那谁会来支付这笔费用啊
And then who the hell is gonna pay?
生产商会
They are.
抗生素不管用
The antibiotics aren't working.
症状在加重
Symptoms are just getting worse.
-哪些人加重了 -全体
- For which patient? - For all of them.
体温全都一百华氏度以上
Fevers are all over 100,
丹尼尔呕吐加剧
Daniel's vomiting has increased
绍莎娜呼吸急促
and Shoshanna's shortness of breath--
绍莎娜在哪呢
Um, where is Shoshanna?
绍莎娜 你在这干吗呢
Shoshanna, what are you doing here?
「低危险区域」
"Low stimulus room."
-好吧 -我受不了一直有人哭
- Okay. - I couldn't take any more
不停有人在吐 不停地问「埃米莉没事吧」
of the crying and the puking and "Will Emily be okay?"
你感觉怎么样
How are you feeling?
-没事 -没事
- Fine. - Fine?
让我听一下
May I?
呼吸
Breathe, please.
再来一次
Once more.
没有支气管狭窄的症状
No bronchial constriction.
觉得恶心吗
Any nausea?
没有
No.
体温正常
Normal.
Shoshanna
Hey, Shoshanna.
你在这多长时间了
How long have you been in here?
不太长 我只是想找个安静地方写日记
Not long, I just needed someplace quiet to journal.
怎么会只有她一个人没事
How come she is the only one better?
你继续写日记吧
You keep journaling, okay?
伊吉 现在不是吃东西缓解压力的时候
Iggy, this is hardly any time for stress eating.
零食架
什么 我才不是要吃东西 维贾伊
What? No, I'm not stress eating, Vijay.
我想我知道该怎么处理这事了
I think I know how I can fix this.
怎么处理
How?
用这个
With these.
你真的认为这能管用
You really think this is gonna work?
你知道他们唱的「小小一勺糖」吧
Well, you know what they say about a spoonful of sugar.
出自《欢乐满人间》
下半句为「甜药好入口」
-好吧 -去吧
- Okay. - Yeah.
你得了一种叫MPI的病
You have something called MPI,
吃了这个就会好了
but this will make you feel better.
-什么时候好 -马上见效
- When? - Almost instantaneously.
BGM: You're Goin' Miss Your Candyman by Terry Callier
♪ I do declare you're gonna miss your candyman, yeah ♪
-这是糖吗 -不 是药
- Is this candy? - Nope, it's medicine.
快速见效
Fast-acting.
就吃一片
Just one pill?
只需一片
Just one pill.
-能嚼吗 -不能
- Can I chew it? - No.
♪ I do declare you're gonna miss your candyman, yeah ♪
♪ I'm keeping you safe and warm ♪
咽了它
Swallow.
♪ Yeah, baby ♪
♪ Keeping you out of harm ♪
你确定这不是糖吗
Are you sure this isn't candy?
嗯
Yes.
♪ Yeah, baby, keepin' you out of harm ♪
♪ Where you gonna go when it start to storm ♪
我要不要吃一个 我在病毒区暴露过了
Should I take one, too? I could've been exposed.
不 不用 你太老了不会感染这个
No, no, no, you're too old to contract it.
太老
Too old?
对 MPI代表的是「群体性心因性疾病」
Yes, MPI stands for "Mass Psychogenic Illness,"
也叫做集体强迫行为
also known as Collective Obsessional Behavior,
还叫做
also known as...
群体性癔症
Mass hysteria?
对
Bingo.
这种症状倾向于在
Yes, MPI tends to crop up
被隔离并且有压力的年轻人群体里突然爆发
in isolated, pressurized groups of young people,
像是各种寄宿制学校
much like fancy boarding schools...
这里的精神病区
our psych ward.
或者沙龙
Or Salem.
对 而这种症状一旦爆发
Yeah, and once it gets rolling,
会以肉眼可见的速度传播
it transmits by line-of-sight,
就像是真实存在的病毒
much like an actual physical virus.
所以绍莎娜自己单独待着就没有这种症状
That's why Shoshanna improved once she was isolated.
所以归根到底其实并没有人真的生病
So wait, after all this, no one was actually sick?
这个目前还不能确定
剧集 | 医院革命 | 导航列表