剧集 | 医院革命 | 导航列表
你给我做检查 做扫描 告诉我做得不错
you'd check on me, do a scan, tell me I was doing better.
如果没有移除那块金属板
And there's no way that she could've seen this
我们也发现不了
without removing the plate.
你还想为了终于坦白真♥相♥而要个金星奖励吗
So you want a gold star for finally telling me the truth?
不是
No.
不是的 我们是想...
No, we want--
我不管你们怎么想
I don't care what you want.
事情就是这样
Here's what's gonna happen.
-伊丽莎白 -别说了
- Elizabeth-- - No.
我要去找最嗜血最犀利的
I'm gonna get the most blood-thirsty
医疗事故诉讼律师
malpractice attorney I can find,
我要把这家医院告到倾家荡产
and I'm gonna sue this hospital back to the Stone Age.
贝尔先生呢
Where's Mr. Bell?
捐献完就走了
Finished his donation and left.
雷诺兹医生
Hey, Dr. Reynolds.
谢谢你帮我修复心脏
Thanks for fixing my heart.
随时效劳
Anytime.
找捐献者是不是很难
Was it hard to find a donor?
有时的确很难
You know, sometimes it is,
但今天我们很走运
but today, we got lucky.
我能见见他们吗
Can I meet them?
他们想保持匿名
They want to remain anonymous.
要知道 有些人
You know, some people
觉得保持距离会更好
just figure that they're better at a distance.
我去去就回 好吗 宝贝
I'll be right back. Okay, babe?
-好 -马上回来
- Okay. - Right back.
找到捐献骨髓是第一步
So getting the marrow is the first step.
现在该用它了
Now we have to use it, all right?
为了移植成功
To do that,
我得先进行化疗清理她的免疫系统
I'm going to have to wipe out her system with chemo,
然后用她父亲的骨髓干细胞进行重建
and then rebuild it with her father's stem cells.
长路漫漫
Long road.
但她的机会很大
But she's got great odds.
谢谢你给她爸爸打电♥话♥
Thank you for making that call to her dad.
你之前说得没错
You were right about him.
我只是希望他能更在乎一点
I guess I just wish that he cared more.
你知道的
You know?
希望他能来
That he'd hang around,
做出正确的决定
you know, and just do the right thing.
他的确做了
Well, he did.
他来了
He showed up.
我们都对此无比感激 不是吗
We can all be grateful for that, right?
我就知道你一瘸一拐的...
I knew you'd come limping--
闭嘴 好好听着
Hose it down, and listen up.
我做完手术
After my surgery,
得吃止痛片
I'm gonna have to take pain pills.
因为我相信自己
And because I don't trust myself,
我需要一个人帮我管着药
I need someone else to be in charge of them,
一个如果我要求的药量超过规定
someone who is gonna give me hell
就会狠狠罚我的人
if I ask for more than I'm prescribed.
这个人必须清楚对于嗑药上瘾的来说
Someone who understands that for addicts,
疼痛比愉悦感更安全
pain is safer than pleasure.
这个人对口头辱骂的阈值很高
Someone who has a high threshold for verbal abuse,
不会因别人的痛苦而受影响
is unaffected by human suffering,
并且有虐待狂倾向般的
and who might sadistically
喜欢掌控我的日常生活
enjoy controlling my daily will to live.
我最不需要的就是朋友
What I don't need is a friend.
是我疯了 还是你是我要找的人
Am I crazy, or are you my guy?
都有吧
Both, it seems.
-很好 那...-别说了 劳拉
- Good, so-- Stop talking, Lauren.
我把话说清楚
Let me be clear.
你现在的处境 我也曾经历过好几次
I've been down the road you're on several times,
我知道所有的花招 所有的借口
so I know all the tricks, all the excuses,
以及所有的谎言
and all the lies.
你无路可逃
You're not gonna get away with anything.
作为全世界最讲病理
As the world's most pathologically
最光荣的医生
honorable doctor,
估计你已经把真♥相♥告诉伊丽莎白·阿彻了吧
I assume you've already told Elizabeth Archer the truth.
你的估计很正确
You assume correctly.
还很聪明 太多人知道了
Probably smart. Too many people know.
肯定要曝光的 所以还是抢先一步吧
It's bound to get out. Better to get ahead of it.
这数额也太高了
It's a big number.
足够能劝她结案了
Big enough to convince her to settle?
可能吧 不过我希望她不结案
Probably, but I hope she doesn't.
你想让她告我们
You want her to sue us?
你和富尔顿斗得好像敌对关系一样 其实不然
You and Fulton fought like you're on opposite sides, but you're not.
你俩都支持掩饰太平
You're both advocating for a cover-up.
唯一的区别是你会开支票
The only difference is you're writing a check.
总比糊弄那女人好点吧
Better than gaslighting the woman.
但还是不如向社会公开
But not as good as going public.
我起草了一条新政策
I'm writing a new policy.
完全透明化
Total transparency.
我要向全世界公布托曼的所作所为
I want to tell the world about Tollman,
不管后果怎么样
and let the chips fall where they may.
这是为了不再次发生托曼这种事故的唯一方法
It's the only way to prevent another Tollman from happening.
他也会起诉我们的
Well, he'll sue us, too.
那就让他告
So let him.
你根本没搞清楚 麦克斯
You're not thinking this through, Max.
如果我们公开每一个庸医
If we broadcast every subpar doctor
每一个行为不端的护士
and corner-cutting nurse to the world,
我们医院的形象也会彻底崩溃
our image will be in tatters.
我们会变成「丧命」医院
We'll be the hospital where you go to get killed.
不 我们会变成拥有负责医生的医院
No, we'll be the hospital that holds doctors accountable.
我们会成为永远支持病患的医院
And we'll be the hospital that sides with their patients
不计任何代价
no matter the price.
我知道这不是理想的解决方法
I know it's not a perfect solution,
我也知道肯定会造成影响
and I know there will be consequences,
但是...
but...
这是唯一的方法
this is the only way.
希望如此吧
I hope so.
咱们的职业生涯就以此决生死了
Our careers will be riding on it.
士兵 你居然敢违抗我
Soldier, do you dare defy me?
你没看见我手扶在剑柄上吗
Do you not see my hand upon my sword?
我不怕 长官
I fear it not, sir.
我在您的麾下行军已久
Long have I marched under your standard,
但是今天
but today...
你却背弃了我们的一名同袍
you turned your back on one of our own.
这代表你背弃了我们所有人
Thus, you turned your back on us all.
我的行动要考虑到多方面因素 士兵
My actions must consider the many, soldier,
即使要付出一些代价
even at the expense of the few.
我坚持我的选择
I stand by my choice,
这是我的职责所在
for it is my charge and duty to do so.
那我也不必再听您的命令了
Then I shall obey your command no longer.
至于您的灵魂 我会为它祈祷
And for your soul, I will pray.
BGM: Fortaleza by Hanging Valleys
♪ And never our strength ♪
♪ Shall falter ♪
我已经逐渐习惯这里了
I had grown accustomed to my station here.
忍♥受着 犹如迷失在梦中
Enduring it as if lost in a dream.
你的病历
Your medical records.
但今天 我睁开了眼睛
But today, my eyes have been opened.
今天 我醒了
Today, I awake.
我承受苦难的时间太久
Too long have I suffered adversity.
那些行动所产生的痛苦保护了我
Pain from the actions of those entrusted with protecting me.
我会坚定地前进 我的过去无法定义我
Forging on, my past shall not define me,
即使我忍♥着恐惧
even as I stand afeard a resurgence
害怕内心的脆弱再次复苏
of my true vulnerabilities.
我想邀请我爸来参加婚礼
终于到了要抛弃这个小岛的时刻了
The time has come at last to abandon this isle.
就此离去 再也不回头
To depart, never to return.
一路顺风 返回家乡
Fare thee well, O home.
不用再等我回来了
Wait for my return no longer.
剧集 | 医院革命 | 导航列表