剧集 | 医院革命 | 导航列表
BGM: Time After Time by Iron & Wine
♪ Lying in my bed ♪
♪ I hear the clock tick and think of you ♪
艾莉需要心脏瓣膜置换手术
♪ Caught up in circles ♪
♪ Confusion is nothing new ♪
我们付不起保险以外的费用
艾莉生病前 是个幸福的普通孩子
♪ Then you say, "Go slow" ♪
♪ I fall behind ♪
现在她要为自己的性命而战
♪ The second hand unwinds ♪
♪ If you're lost you can look and you will find me ♪
请给她希望
♪ Time after time ♪
♪ If you fall, I will catch you ♪
艾莉需要挽救生命的心脏瓣膜置换手术
♪ I'll be waiting ♪
医 院 革 命
第二季 第十七集
♪ Time after time ♪
再有三个会议 你就能单飞了
Only three more meetings and you are on your own.
要是我知道当主任要开那么多会
If I knew being Chair meant this many meetings,
我可能会重新考虑
I might've reconsidered.
雷诺兹也这么说过
Hey, Reynolds said the same thing.
不好意思 古德温医生 无意打扰
Excuse me, Dr. Goodwin, I don't mean to interrupt.
能给我签个名吗
Can I get your autograph?
伊吉 我现在正忙着
Iggy, I'm kind of in the middle of something.
你看到麦克斯的那个「资助我」众筹视频了吗
Have you seen the GoFundMe video Max is in?
-火遍全网 -好吧
- It blew up! - Yeah, okay.
申明一下 我都不知道自己在那视频里
For the record, I didn't even know I was in that video.
我也申明一下 这视频要上《艾伦脱口秀》
And for the record, it was also featured on "Ellen,"
不到三小时就筹够了款 哥们
funded in less than three hours, my man.
好吧 我觉得那事跟我没什么关系
Yeah, well, I think that had less to do with me
也许跟 我说不好 跟艾伦更有关系
and more to do with-- I don't know, Ellen?
不管怎样 我现在手上 这只是初步估计
Regardless, I now have-- this is a rough estimate--
有大概六千个病患
about 6,000 of my own patients
都求着我让你参演他们的「资助我」众筹视频
all begging me to get you to star in their GoFundMe videos.
不不 我受宠若惊了
No, no, no. That's very flattering.
但我不想在医院开这样的先例
But that is not a precedent I wanna set at this hospital.
马克西姆斯 你有天赋啊
Maximus, you have a gift here.
你有天赋 你不应该浪费了
You have a gift. You should not squander it.
无论如何 试着享受吧
Anyway, try to enjoy the ride.
你的前任干得很棒 不过
You have big shoes to fill, but--
麦克斯 我需要你马上去急诊室
Max, I need you down in the ED, stat.
-为什么 -我给你个提示
- Why? - I'll give you a hint.
-换上你的上镜脸 -别啊
- Come camera ready. - No!
半数病患想让你参演「资助我」众筹视频
Half my ward wants you to cameo on their GoFundMe pages.
我不知道你哪还有时间
I'm not sure how you're gonna find time
干♥你♥真正的工作
to do your actual job,
但如果有人能做到 肯定是你
but if anyone can do it, you can.
欢迎来到一切发生的地方
Welcome to the room where it happens,
我说的一切是指比行政更无聊的事
and by "It" I mean even more boring administrative stuff.
我越来越能理解雷诺兹为什么走了
Reynolds leaving is making more and more sense.
早上好
Morning.
我不知道你为什么还在这
Uh, I did not know you were still here.
-那我改在哪 -我不知道
- Where else would I be? - I don't know.
旧金山 或者在床上
San Francisco or maybe in a bed?
伊维昨晚先飞走了
Evie caught a flight last night,
转租信也交了
and the sub-letters are already in,
但弗洛伊德·雷诺兹绝不半途而废
but Floyd Reynolds doesn't leave business half-done.
-半途 -迎新会
- Business? - Orientation.
得给新主任介绍交接一下
Gotta show the new Chair the ropes.
你太贴心了 但我们刚做完了
Oh, that's very kind, but we just--we just did that.
好吧 但我得把你介绍给董事会
Oh, okay, but I gotta introduce you to the board.
不能让你直接跳入深渊
Can't just get thrown into the deep end.
麦克斯带我和他们吃了早饭
Max took me to breakfast with them.
机智啊
Oh, smart.
好吧 天呐
Okay, uh, gosh.
我的飞机明天才飞
It's just that my flight doesn't leave until tomorrow.
我们今天有新沙发运来
Oh, we got the new couch coming in
你可以帮忙把旧的搬出去
if you wanna help carry the old one out.
正式决定了
It's official.
从今天起 你重新恢复
As of today, you are reinstated
肿瘤科主任和医疗副主任的职位
as Chair of Oncology and Deputy Medical Director.
-我希望自己准备了就职演讲 -还好你没有
- I wish I'd prepared a speech. - I'm glad you didn't.
既然你回来了 我们需要你今晚
Now that you're back, we need you to salvage
来挽救抵抗癌症筹款晚会
the Fighting Cancer fundraiser tonight.
有什么可挽救的
What--what's to salvage?
马友友已经让它上了头条
It's being headlined by Yo-Yo Ma.
友友得了链球菌 去不了了
Yo-Yo's got strep. He's out.
我们另找一个富人喜欢的人
We need to find someone else rich people like.
还有 青少年癌症幸存者今天要讲话
Also, the teenage cancer survivors who are speaking?
都是好孩子 振奋人心
Amazing kids, incredibly inspiring,
但他们也是吵闹的青少年
but they're also rowdy little teenagers
需要努力一下演讲水平
who need to work on their speeches,
所以去帮帮他们
so get on them.
依照消防员指示
Oh, and per the fire marshal,
玫瑰房♥太小了
the Rose Room was too small,
所以一切都必须搬到中庭剧院
so everything has to move to the Atrium theater.
卡伦 要今晚前做完这些有些困难
Karen, this is an awful lot of ground to cover by tonight.
最好下午就做好 很高兴你回来了
Afternoon would be better. So glad you're back.
你好 马特奥 感觉如何
Hello, Mateo. How are you feeling?
快告诉我 成功了吗
Just tell me. Did it work?
可以吗
May I?
今天 你又能动了
Today, you move again.
你就是那个「资助我」众筹的医生
You're him, right? You're the GoFundMe doctor.
-麦克斯·古德温 -杰森·黄
- Max Goodwin. - Jason Huang.
-很抱歉打扰你 -没关系
- I'm sorry to bother you. - That's okay.
听着 我没法帮你们做众筹视频
Listen, I can't do your crowdfunding video
如果你要问这个的话
if that's what you were gonna--
-没事 -抱歉
- Yeah. Okay. - I'm sorry.
但如果在医学方面我有什么能帮你的
But if there's anything I can do for you as a doctor,
告诉我 我会帮你
then let me know and I'll be there.
我父亲放弃了中国优渥的条件
My dad gave up a good life in China
好让我在这里长大
so I could grow up here.
他有二十年都拿着最低薪水
He's spent 20 years making minimum wage,
还为我离所有他熟知的人相距万里
thousands of miles away from everyone he knew for me.
我明年要去医学院了
And I'm going to med school next year,
全额奖学金 多亏了他
full ride, thanks to him.
但他需要手术 二尖瓣狭窄
But he needs surgery, mitral valve stenosis,
就像你视频中的女孩一样
just like the girl in your video,
免赔额很高
and the deductible, it's so much money.
我不知道该怎么做
I don't know what to do.
我怎么帮你
How can I help?
爸 你醒了
Hey, Dad, you awake?
我可以待会再回来
I can just come back later.
别 请留下
No. Please stay.
是我
Hey, it's me.
这是古德温医生 他会帮我们的 好吗
This is Dr. Goodwin. He's gonna help us, okay?
能请你坐在他身边吗
Can you sit over here by him?
好 爸
All right, Dad.
你能给古德温医生讲讲你的故事吗
Can you tell Dr. Goodwin your story?
拜托了 爸
Come on, Dad.
也许我们应该下次再试
Maybe we should try this another time.
不行 他的手术在明天
No, his surgery is tomorrow.
我们需要这段视频 不然我们无法
We need this video to work, or we can't...
好 爸 你能看着镜头说
okay, uh, Dad, can you just look at the camera and say,
「我需要你们的帮助 无论多少」
"I need your help. Anything you can give."
或者微笑一下 对 那个小女孩笑了
Or just smile. Yeah, that little girl smiled.
也许你只要笑一笑 我就可以
Maybe if you just smiled, I can...
微笑 爸
Smile, Dad.
微笑
Smile.
求你了
Please.
说不了话没关系 他们能看到他病得多重
It's fine if you can't talk. They see how sick he is.
这样更有用 不是吗 越伤心越好
It works better, right? The sadder it is, the better--
杰森 你真的不用这么做
Jason, you don't have to do this.
我必须这么做
Actually, I do.
除了众筹我还有什么选择
What other choice do I have but crowdfunding?
卡伦 我想跟你谈谈
Karen, I need to talk to you.
她真可爱
剧集 | 医院革命 | 导航列表