剧集 | 医院革命 | 导航列表
even though I'm not the only one talking?
或者她让我回答所有关于拉丁美洲的问题
Or she makes me answer all the Latino questions
就因为我是班里唯一一个拉美裔
'cause I'm the only one in the room?
没错
Yes.
我只是觉得
I just thought...
我不配待在那里
I didn't deserve to be there.
我不够好 我是个错误
I wasn't good enough. I was a mistake.
不 西法斯 听我说
No, Cephas, listen to me.
所有这些 你说的这一切
All of this, everything you're talking about
都与你无关
has nothing to do with you,
而与你周围的世界有关
and everything to do with the world around you.
你身体里充满了羞愧 困惑
You walking around with all of this shame and confusion
和压力
and stress inside your body,
我知道你现在不想有这种感觉
I can see that you don't want to feel this right now.
但我跟你说 你的身体肯定感受到了
But I'm telling you, your body is definitely feeling it,
这就是你的病因
and that is what is making you sick.
那
So...
你要怎么改变世界
How are you gonna fix the world?
我不打算这么做
I'm not.
我做不到
I can't.
但我可以帮你处理
But I can help you process.
因为要是我们能定义它
Because if we can name it,
我们就能治好它
we can treat it.
你赢了
You win.
你想干什么 妈
What do you want, Mom?
吃晚餐
Dinner.
梅 法蒂玛这样多久了
May, how long has Fatima been like this?
-一整天了 -你应该呼我的
- All day. - You should've paged me.
她是卡斯特罗的病人
She's listed as Castro's patient.
法蒂玛 亲爱的 我扶你回去吧
Fatima, sweetheart, can I help you get back?
我没事 没事
I'm fine. Fine, fine, fine.
好的 你见到卡斯特罗医生了吗
Okay. Have you seen Dr. Castro?
卡斯特罗医生说我指标正常
Dr. Castro said my numbers are good.
我很好 非常好
I'm good. Better than good.
她说她的试验有帮助
She said her trial's helping.
喂
Yeah.
麦克斯 我有坏消息
Max, I got some bad news.
反正我已经够糟了 直说吧
I'm already there, so just hit me.
墨西哥不是你预算危机的解药
Mexico is not the answer to your budget crisis.
我们不该把患者送到两千英里外
You know, we shouldn't be sending our patients
这会让我们医院堕落的
2,000 miles away. It erodes our hospital.
美国医院已经够堕落了
And American hospitals are eroded enough.
另外 麦克斯 我还得告诉你件事
And, Max, the other thing I gotta tell you,
不能再拖了 好吗
it can't wait anymore, all right?
弗洛伊德 你最棒了 我得走了
Floyd, you're the best. I gotta go.
等等
Hey, wait!
借过
Excuse me.
托德 等等 伙计 站住
Todd. Wait, buddy, hold up.
听着 我找到发工资的办法了
Listen, I found a way to make payroll,
省两百万 一个项目都不裁
save $2 million, and not cut a single program.
什么办法
How?
增加一个项目
Add a program.
托德 有两种办法满足预算 对吗
Todd, there are two ways to meet the budget, right?
我们之前在削减开销
We were trying to cut costs,
但如果我们试试增加收益呢
but what if we tried to add revenue?
我们需要的不是减少项目
Okay, what we need isn't less programs,
而是增加患者
it's more patients.
我觉得你现有的病人已经够你忙了
I think you've got all the sick people you can handle.
没错
Exactly.
其他每家医院也一样
And so does every other hospital.
新阿姆斯特丹医院拥有全世界所有专家
New Amsterdam has every specialist under the sun.
对吧 但其他医院甚至
Right? But other hospitals can't even afford
请不起一位全职专家
to keep one specialist on staff full time.
美国到处都是有特殊医疗需求的人
America is full of people who have specific medical needs
当地医院满足不了
that their local hospitals can't meet,
我们能满足
but we can.
所以不是要外包我们的患者
So instead of outsourcing our patients,
而是要外包我们的医生
we're gonna outsource our doctors.
好吧 我说得不太好听
Okay, yeah, I'm gonna call it something better,
但我已经答应了
but I have commitments already
阿♥拉♥巴马州的布里奇波特医疗中心
from Bridgeport Medical in Alabama,
阿肯色州的艾达山纪念医院
Mount Ida Memorial in Arkansas,
特拉华州的汤森医院中心
Townsend Hospital Center in Delaware.
听着 我们能填补美国的医疗漏洞
Look, we can fill America's healthcare gaps,
我们能拿到公道的酬劳 最重要的是
we can get fairly compensated, and most importantly,
我们能...
we can...
我们能平衡收支
we can balance the budget.
怎么
What?
太晚了吗 预算已经交了
Am I too late? The budget's already in?
我把它扔了
I threw it away.
-你什么 -你的预算
- You what? - Your budget.
扔了
Threw it away.
扔了 为什么
Threw it away? Why?
因为我知道你会想到办法
I knew you'd come up with something.
朗埃克剧院
《一个数字》
你好
Hi.
你看上去真美
You look really nice.
-你也是 -谢谢
- So do you. - Thanks.
给你
Here you go.
哦 对
Right. Yeah.
抱歉 我想我做不到
I'm sorry. I don't think I can do this.
谢天谢地 我也是
Thank God. Me, neither.
真的
Really?
是的 只是来这都让我有罪恶感
Yeah, I feel incredibly guilty just being here.
我知道不该这样 但我...
And I know I shouldn't, but I--
对 没有 这感觉悄悄跟着你 对吗
Yeah, no, it just sneaks up on you, right?
我前夫是个音乐家
My husband was a musician.
他自杀了
He took his own life.
抱歉
Sorry.
我不常说起这事
I don't talk about that much.
-是啊 -从不
- Yeah, no-- Ever.
但那一刻我开始感到快乐
But the moment I start to feel happiness,
一股慌乱随之...
a wave of panic just...
是啊
Yeah.
被快乐激发出来慌乱是不是很神经
Is that crazy to be triggered by happiness?
不
No.
抱歉我毁了这个夜晚
Sorry I ruined the evening.
不 我是说...
No, I mean...
你...你没有 你什么也没毁掉
you--you didn't. You didn't ruin anything.
咖啡 披萨
♪ It's hard to put it into words ♪
BGM: House of My Soul by Langhorne Slim
♪ When I tried, I felt absurd ♪
♪ You light the rooms of my soul ♪
♪ I tell myself not to lose control ♪
♪ I'll take it slow, but it's hard to do ♪
喂 我是麦克斯
Yeah, this is Max.
抱歉 我以为会接到你的语♥音♥信箱
Sorry, I thought I'd get your voicemail.
不 没事 哪位
No, that's okay. Who is this?
我叫茱莲娜·乔治
My name's Nolene George,
我听说新阿姆斯特丹医院在招人
and I heard there was an opening at New Amsterdam.
我想应聘这个职位
I'd love to be considered for the position.
抱歉 什么职位
Sorry, what position?
心胸外科主任
Chair of cardiothoracic surgery.
因为雷诺兹医生要走了
Since Dr. Reynolds is leaving.
♪ Damn ♪
剧集 | 医院革命 | 导航列表