剧集 | 医院革命 | 导航列表
不高
quality.
为什么问我这个
Why are you asking me this?
这是很强效的止痛药
These are extremely powerful painkillers.
效果非常好
They're very good at what they do.
但是如果你用药过量
But if you take too many of them,
你的呼吸就会变慢
your breathing will slow...
然后会死
and you will die.
我现在出去
I'm gonna leave the room now.
等我回来如果这些药不见了
If they're gone when I return,
也不会有什么问题
there will be no questions asked.
选择权留给你
This is your choice.
不是别人的
No one else's.
这由你掌控
You're in control.
哈莫尼 你的...
Harmony, your...
你♥爸♥爸需要更多的帮助
your dad needs a little more help,
然后...
and...
可能我们能给的帮助不够
it might be more than we can give.
我能帮你打电♥话♥给什么人吗
Is there someone I can call for you?
除了我和爸爸没别人了
No one but me and my dad.
好吧 我知道等待很吓人
Okay, well, I know that waiting can be scary so...
如果你想跟人聊聊 我就在这里
if you need someone to talk to, I'm here.
我没事
I'm fine.
好吧
Okay, well...
那我也坐在这里
I'm just gonna sit here, too.
你不介意的话
If that's okay.
我要知道你跟莫莉·理查兹说了什么
I want to know exactly what you said to Molly Richards.
怎么 发生什么事了吗
Why? Has something happened?
她出院了
She checked out of the hospital
在为自己不懈努力十六个月后出院了
after 16 months of working tirelessly on her behalf.
她去了哪里
Where did she go?
你跟我的病人说了什么
What did you say to my patient?
首先 瓦伦蒂娜
Okay, first of all, Valentina,
她不是你的病人
she's not your patient.
她是我们的病人
She is our patient.
这个科室没有这样分的
There are no sides in this department.
但我的确跟她聊过
But yes, I did speak with her.
你当然有
Of course, you did.
我跟她说
And I told her that
我觉得你做得非常好
I thought you were doing an extraordinary job,
但如果她太痛苦了
but if her pain had become too great,
我知道如果她选择停止治疗
I knew that you would understand if she chose
你也会理解的 因为作为医生
not to continue treatment, because as a physician,
我们绝对不会把药物试验
there is no way that you would put a drug trial
或者科学研究放在病人的需求前面
or scientific discovery ahead of the needs of your patient.
而且我确定她很感激这一点
And I am certain that she appreciated that.
下次我们的病人有什么问题
Next time one of our patients has an issue,
我保证也会这样支持你的
I promise be equally supportive of you.
这是最后一个相册了
This is my last album.
天呐 这是你吗
Oh, man, is that you?
看 你是个小硬汉
Look at you, you little tough guy.
我们那时才四岁
We're, like, four.
我不管你多大
Well, I don't care how old you are.
有这种态度就很好
Serving that attitude.
有房♥子外面的照片吗
Anything outside your house?
很明显这是万圣节
Halloween, obviously.
我喜欢这翅膀
I love the wings.
我的天
Oh, my God.
我根本不知道发生了什么
I don't even know what's happening here.
他们长得好快
They just grow up so fast.
我翻了好多相册
I been through so many albums.
手♥机♥快没电了
My battery's dying.
可能我找不到什么东西了
I don't think I'm gonna find anything.
我可以看看吗
May I?
我觉得你找到了
I think you just did.
卡普尔医生
Dr. Kapoor?
这个看起来像是证据
This looks like proof to me.
安迪
Oh, hey, Andy.
利根去哪里了
Where's Ligon?
利根医生放假了
Dr. Ligon's on vacation.
真的吗
Are you serious?
我以为他下去急诊室跟你说了
I thought he went down to the ED to tell you.
你想看帕森斯医生吗
Would you like to see Dr. Parsons?
-她也是个奇迹创造者 -不用
- She's also a miracle worker. - No.
谢谢
Thank you.
埃拉
Ella.
埃拉
Ella.
我一直在想那件大事
I can't stop thinking about the big news.
-维贾伊 -别叫我维贾伊
- Vijay-- - Don't Vijay me.
我们现在是一家人了
We are a family now.
你还没有跟别人说过 对吧
You haven't told anyone, have you?
当然没有
Of course not.
好
Okay.
因为我不确定要不要留着这个孩子了
Because I am not sure if I'm keeping it.
BGM: Trusty and True by Damien Rice
♪ We've wanted it to be ♪
♪ Trusty and true ♪
♪ But feathers ♪
哈莫尼
Harmony.
♪ Fell from our wings ♪
你♥爸♥爸三分球投进了
Your dad hit the three.
他没事了
He's gonna be okay.
♪ We've wanted to be ♪
♪ Worthy of you ♪
会好起来的
It's gonna be okay.
♪ Rained on our dreams ♪
♪ But we can't ♪
♪ Take back ♪
♪ What is done ♪
♪ What is past ♪
♪ So, fellas ♪
♪ Lay down your spears ♪
领养申请
♪ 'Cause we can't ♪
♪ Take back ♪
弗罗姆
♪ What is done ♪
♪ What is past ♪
♪ So let us ♪
♪ Start from here ♪
你找我吗
You wanted to see me?
这是我的手术室
This is my OR.
我做的所有事都是有理由的
Everything I do here is for a reason.
是我认为可行的
It works for me.
外面楼下是有爱而和平的民♥主♥
Now out there on the floor is a loving, peaceful democracy,
但在这里 是绝对的独♥裁♥
but in there, it's full-blown dictatorship.
明白了吗
You got it?
-明白了 -我没说你能走了
- Understood. - I didn't say you can go.
说一遍麦卡锡技术
Run down the McCarthy technique.
从头到尾
Top to bottom.
好的
Yes, sir.
首先 从离左前降支至少1.5厘米处
You start by opening the LV apex
切开左心室心尖
at least 1.5cm from the LAD.
接着 用荷包缝合法
Then, using a purse-string suture,
将受损的左心室壁缝起来
you pull together the damaged left ventricular wall.
我们得谈谈
Hi. We need to talk right now.
看来你听说我们就铅污染问题
I see you heard about our plan
准备起诉纽约市的计划了
to sue the city over lead contamination.
什么 不是这件事
What? No.
你说什么
What?
没什么
Oh, then, never mind.
我来是因为听说了你跟理发师的小计划
I'm here because I heard about your little plan with the barber.
是的 挺不错的 对吧
Oh, yeah. Pretty cool, right?
-不 一点都不好 -不好吗
- No, no, not cool. - Not cool?
不 我只是训练肯尼发廊的理发师
No, I'm just training a barber at Kenny's Kuts
帮他的顾客测量血压而已
to check his customer's blood pressure.
-就这样而已 -是的
- That's it? - Yeah.
基本上是 听我说
Mostly. Here me out.
肯尼每周跟顾客
Kenny sees people once a week
在放松且让人信任的环境里见一次面
in a relaxed and trusted environment.
这是最好的监测环境了
You couldn't ask for a better monitoring situation,
如果有人连续四周血压超过140/90
and if anyone exceeds 140/90 for over four weeks...
剧集 | 医院革命 | 导航列表