剧集 | 医院革命 | 导航列表
Everybody does something, and...
♪ Anchor up to me, love ♪
但你什么也没做 所以我
and you have not done anything, and I'm...
我担心
I'm worried.
♪ Anchor up to me, love ♪
你觉得我不想哀悼吗
You don't think I want to grieve?
你觉得每当我走进这家医院时
You don't think I want to scream
♪ Anchor up to me, love ♪
我不想大喊吗
every time I walk into this hospital?
♪ Anchor up to me, love ♪
然后我看到
Then I see...
卢娜 我得去给她换尿布
Luna, and I have to change her diaper.
我得给她冲奶瓶
I have to make her bottle.
所以
So...
如果我让自己
if I let myself...
哀悼
grieve...
完全沉沦其中 那么
you know, truly give in, then...
我就无法自拔了
I won't ever come out.
她只有我了
And I'm all she has left.
别过度拉伸
Don't overextend.
找到你的平衡
Find your balance.
疼死了
It hurts.
看着你努力完成这艰难的过程是一种
Watching you push through this difficult process is--
怎么说呢 是一种鼓舞
how else to put it-- an inspiration.
你知道吗 我试了所有能让我把注意力
Do you know what? I have tried everything
从疼痛上移开的办法
to get my mind off the pain--
你愚蠢的软球
your stupid squishy ball,
指尖陀螺 橡皮筋
fidget spinners, rubber bands,
口香糖 都没用
gum--and nothing works.
口香糖都没用吗
Not even the gum?
那真是医学的一大退步
Well, that's a huge step back for medicine.
嘿 你知道吗
Hey, you know what?
与其站在那里像傻子一样笑嘻嘻
Instead of standing there grinning like an idiot
漫不经心地羞辱我的跛腿
and casually insulting my limp,
你为什么不做点真正有用的事呢
why don't you do something that actually helps?
活动度骤然提升
Range of motion is suddenly improving.
闭嘴
Shut up. Mm.
查特威尔护士 接1317
Nurse Chatwell, pick up 1317.
查特威尔护士 请接1317
Nurse Chatwell, please pick up 1317.
嘿 对不起
Hey, I'm sorry.
我之前反应过度了
I overreacted earlier.
只是我的腿让我的暴脾气更暴了
It's just my leg makes my short fuse even shorter,
就是特别 特别暴
which is really, really short.
然后我发泄到了你的实习生身上
And I took it out on your intern.
这种事不会再发生了
It won't happen again.
感谢
Appreciate it.
你看起了好多了
You seem better.
是吗
Yeah?
我觉得我找到了有效的办法
I think I found something that helps.
我讨厌像这样让你们失望
I hate disappointing you like this.
你说过成功的机会很少
You said it was a long shot.
我知道
I know.
但我给了你们希望
But I gave you hope.
消极思考的人总是对的
Eh, negative thinkers are always right...
或者能获得惊喜
or pleasantly surprised.
我就知道不会是我
I knew it wasn't gonna be me.
它想象起来很有趣
It was fun to imagine.
但是化疗对我正有效
But chemo is working.
我没什么可抱怨的
I can't complain.
夏普医生 我觉得你是唯一一个
Dr. Sharpe, I think you're the only one
抱有高期望的人
that got their hopes up.
你们还有一副牌吗
Do you still have a deck of cards?
一直有
Always.
但是玩尤克牌需要四个人
But you need four to play euchre.
算我一个
Well, deal me in.
你玩过吗
Have you ever played?
我可有点厉害[双关]
Oh, I'm kind of sharp.
嘿 等等
Hi, hey, excuse me.
监狱
嗨 抱歉
Hi, sorry. Hi, sorry.
我能跟他说一分钟吗
Can I have one minute with him?
-一分钟 -我就要一分钟
- One minute. - That's all I need.
毕简 可以吗
Bijan, may I?
能别管我吗
Can't you just leave me alone?
我是天蝎座 极端固执 喜欢挑逗
I'm a Scorpio: incredibly stubborn, loves teasing.
无论如何 关于刚发生的事我想了很多
Anyway, I've been thinking a lot about what happened,
不管你做过什么
and no matter what you did,
不管它有多糟糕
no matter how bad it was...
你如此聪明
you're so smart.
你不知道我做过什么
You don't know what I did.
你不等同于你所犯的罪
You are not your crime.
那并不构成你这个人
That doesn't make up who you are.
你很聪明
You are smart.
你读「一千零一夜」
You read "1,001 Arabian Nights."
那里的那些囚犯 他们听你的
Those inmates in there, they listen to you.
他们尊重你
They respect you.
那又怎样
So what?
在我要去的地方 这又有什么用呢
What good is that where I'm going?
我联♥系♥了雷克岛监狱的一位项目主管
Well, I contacted a program manager at Rikers,
把你的名字告诉了他
and I gave him your name.
不 我受够了那些项目
Nah, I'm done with those programs.
我不想再听课了
I don't want to take more classes.
不不不 你不是
No, no, no, you're not...
你不是要去听课
you're not gonna take the classes.
你将学着怎么教他们
You're gonna learn to teach them.
对 那里这么多人
Yeah, so many guys in there,
他们不知道怎么阅读
they don't know how to read.
他们也受够了各种项目
They're done with programs too.
他们讨厌那些职员 但是
They hate that stuff, but...
如果课程出自于你
if it was coming from you...
你想让我去教学
You want me to teach?
是
Yeah.
这样你的生命 你能做出的
So that your life, what you have to offer,
大量的贡献
which is a lot,
可以在所有监狱的围墙之外久久回响
can reverberate well outside the walls of any prison.
怎么了 你在想什么
What's going on? What are you thinking?
从没人跟我说过我聪明
No one ever told me I was smart.
行了 来吧
All right, come on.
我们走
Let's go.
打扰一下
Excuse me.
我在找我的大巴司机
I'm looking for my bus driver.
大巴司机在4223
Bus driver's in 4223.
多谢
Thanks.
就这样
That's it.
我做到了 我解决了时间问题
I did it. I solved time.
你怎么做到的
And how did you do that?
-用一辆大巴 -一辆大巴
- With a bus. - A bus?
对 准确地说 很多大巴
Yeah. Well, buses, to be exact.
但是花费和公共交通一样多
But for the same cost of public transportation,
我们的员工可以把他们的钱凑在一起
our employees can pool their money,
包租一辆大巴 从他们自己的社区车站
charter a bus to New Amsterdam
来新阿姆斯特丹
from stations in their own neighborhoods.
我们很多员工单程通勤两小时
So many of our employees have a two-hour commute each way,
因为他们要等待换乘
and it's because they're waiting for transfers,
要解决延迟
dealing with delays.
现在变成了一小时通勤
Now it becomes a one-hour commute
新阿姆斯特丹
一号♥车
因为它是直达的
because it's direct.
有了每天多出的两小时
With two extra hours in their day,
我们的员工可以多些睡眠
our employees can get more sleep,
可以在家里 也可以在大巴上
either at home or on a bus
因为大巴没有一堆经停和换乘
that doesn't have a bunch of stops and transfers
让他们睡不着
keeping them awake.
剧集 | 医院革命 | 导航列表