剧集 | 医院革命 | 导航列表
「医院革命」前情回顾
Previously on "New Amsterdam"...
我患有强迫症
I have Obsessive Compulsive Disorder.
我要搬回我父母身边
I'm gonna move back in with my parents.
他们住在爱达荷州
In Idaho.
也许你可以搬来和我住
Maybe you can move in with me.
如果你不再帮助别人 你觉得会发生什么
What do you think would happen if you stopped helping people?
他们会看到什么
What would they see? -
他们会看清我是个彻头彻尾的失败者
They would see what a complete loser I am--
老土又书呆子 肥胖又没用
corny, nerdy, fat.
旧金山听上去非常不错
San Francisco's sounding really good right about now.
我们离开这里吧
Let's get out of here.
你的行为模式其实可以归属为
The pattern of your behavior can actually be indicative
《精神疾病诊断和统计手册》的一种实质诊断
of a more substantive diagnosis per the DSM-5.
-比如说 -自恋型人格障碍
- Such as? - Narcissistic Personality Disorder?
即刻生效 你被除去
Effective immediately, you are stripped of your title
肿瘤科联合主任的头衔
as cochair of oncology,
同样你也不再任职医疗副主任
as well as your duties as deputy medical director.
BGM: Digging Shelters by Neil Halstead
♪ Computer, what's the point in this? ♪
♪ You do all the thinking ♪
♪ Where are we? ♪
瓦伦蒂娜·卡斯特罗
肿瘤科及血液科主任
♪ Just building shelters in the snow ♪
在他们所属的中心
At the center, where they belong,
我将提出一项新倡议来改变这一现状
so I am introducing a new initiative to change that,
将所有医生和我们重新连接起来
one that reconnects all of our doctors to our...
♪ I know it's fallen down ♪
♪ Got my headphones on and I won't hear a sound ♪
新阿姆斯特丹医院
海伦·夏普
内科医生
新阿姆斯特丹医院
海伦·夏普
行政管理
医 院 革 命
第二季 第十一集
-利根做了什么 -我知道
- Ligon did what? - I know.
谁能想到和我的医生以及瘾君子上♥床♥
Who could've guessed that having sex with my doctor
结果会变得很糟糕
and fellow drug addict would turn out poorly?
你还好吗
Are you okay?
不 不太好
No, not really.
但这么想是不是很疯狂
But is it crazy to think that this all happened
我刚从家族信托基金中拿到一大笔钱
at exactly the same time I get a large chunk of money
就发生了这一切
from my family's trust?
怎么 你觉得这钱被诅咒了
What, you think the money's cursed?
我觉得只要我家人做什么事
I think bad things happen
就会发生不好的事情
anytime my family does anything,
尤其是涉及到钱的事情
but especially when there's money involved.
一共有多少钱
How much are we talking?
不管你脑子里想的数字是多少
Whatever amount is in your head,
乘以十
times it by ten,
然后再让它沾染上不良的家族关系
and then taint it with toxic family relationships.
那就在汉普顿买♥♥一栋房♥子
Well, just buy a house in the Hamptons
这样我们就可以看着《灰色花♥园♥》一起变老了
so we can grow old and "Grey Gardens" Together.
你怎么样
How are you holding up?
非常好
Great.
很好 我有非常多空闲时间
It's good. I've got so much time freed up.
海伦
Helen.
非常不好
It's horrible.
实话说 我以为这样会轻松些
Honestly, I thought that it would be easier,
但我感觉我是在擅闯自己的医院
but I feel like I'm trespassing in my own hospital.
但我不会继续这么想
But I'm not gonna dwell on it.
我会保持谦卑的姿态
I'm just gonna keep my head down
只关注我的病人
and just focus on my patients.
你看
Well, look,
至少他们依然让你监测我的药检
at least they still let you monitor my drug tests.
是
Yes.
依然能看你尿尿
Still allowed to watch you pee.
今天早上在部门主任会议上没看见你
Hey, missed you at the department head meeting this morning.
会议一定进展得很顺利
Oh, I'm sure it went swimmingly.
我的小不点今天怎么样
How's my little munchkin doing today?
我不喜欢你置身事外
I don't like you being out of the loop.
我还没告诉你我的大想法
I didn't get to tell you my big idea.
卢娜还在巡房♥吗
Is Luna going on rounds?
所有人都喜欢看小老板
Everyone loves seeing baby boss.
我们六个月体♥检♥的时间到了
Actually, it's time for our six-month checkup,
所以我们要去儿科
so we're headed to the Ped's wing
接种一些重要的疫苗
for some important vaccines.
老天 玩得开心
Gosh. Have fun.
等等 我还没告诉你我的大想法
Wait, I didn't get to tell you my big idea.
-不用 -但我想告诉你
- No need. - But I want to tell you.
我还有病人[耐心]
I have patients.
但看起来你完全没有耐心
Sounds like you have zero patience,
加一个「C」
with a C.
你懂了吗 这是个双关语玩笑
See what I did there? It's a pun.
太好笑了 我得走了 拜
It's hilarious. Gotta go, bye.
不好笑
Terrible.
今日捐赠
-你好 -稍等一下
- Hi. - Just one sec.
把包给我
I can take that.
-欢迎回家 -谢谢
- Welcome home. - Thank you.
太美了
That was beautiful.
印度热奶茶好了
Hot chai is ready.
谢谢你 我还得赶紧去上班
Oh, thank you, I just-- I have to rush off to work.
-那我赶紧带你看我家 -好
- Okay, then I'll quickly show you my home. - Okay.
-这是厨房♥ -好
- This is the kitchen. - Yeah.
-这是客厅 -好
- And this is the living room. - Kay.
那是我家的神龛
That's my mandir.
这就是你未来的房♥间
And this will be your room.
似乎有人在住
I-It--it appears occupied.
对 这以前是罗汉的房♥间
Yes, this was Rohan's room.
是吗
You don't say.
他第一次离开家的时候
When he first left home,
他妈妈坚持要让房♥间保持原状
his mother insisted that we leave the room as it is,
以防他要回来
in case he needed to come back.
我们会尽量把你塞进去的
We will squeeze you in.
这是他著名的海报墙
And this is his famous posters wall.
-好 -你别碰这些
- Right. - You cannot touch these.
-跟我来 -好
- Come with me. - Kay.
我得给你看点东西
I have to show you something.
我妻子的缝纫室正好用来作儿童房♥
And my wife's sewing room is perfect for the baby.
儿童床该放在哪里
Where will the crib go?
不需要太大变动
No need to change much.
这里怎么样
What about here?
很好
Uh, great.
-我带你去看洗手间 -好
- I'll show you the bathroom now. - Kay.
伊维
你告诉麦克斯你要走了吗
伊维
你告诉麦克斯你要走了吗
今天就说
我保证
胸外科小组请到急救中心
埃兰德拉·西费尔特 33岁女性
Elandra Siefert, 33-year-old woman.
车祸驾驶员 已系安全带 多处撞击创伤
Restrained driver in a MVA. Multiple crush injuries.
-什么情况 -胸腔积血
- What do you got? - Hemothorax.
我怀疑是肺动脉撕裂
I suspect a lacerated pulmonary artery.
她在大量失血
She's losing blood by the pint.
我们什么时候能带她去手术室
When can we get her to the OR?
现在先把动脉扎住 然后她就由你管了
Tying off an arterial pumper now, then she's all yours.
女士您请跟我来 好让医生工作
Ma'am why don't you come with me so the doctors can work?
不行 她是我姐姐
No, she's my sister.
弗洛伊德 手术时间将会很长
Floyd, this is gonna be a long surgery.
你确定你要上吗
You sure you're up for it?
伤口愈合了 我没事 你呢
Wound's healed, I'll be fine. What about you?
伤口愈合了 我也没事
Wound's healed. I'll be fine.
血压80/40下降中 心率130上升中
B/P 80/40 and dropping. Tachy at 130 and rising.
-我们得走了 -好 我快好了
- Yo, we gotta go. - Okay, I'm almost there.
低效呼吸型态
Breathing pattern ineffective.
她由你管了
Okay, she's all yours.
埃兰德拉在用什么药吗
Is Elandra on any medications,
或者她有任何健康危机吗
剧集 | 医院革命 | 导航列表