剧集 | 医院革命 | 导航列表
也许我们可以提供帮助
Perhaps we could help.
没有铅
No lead.
你测到什么地方有了吗
Has your turned red anywhere?
没有
Nope.
那我们还得去检测下山德的学校
So we will have to test Xander's school
和所有他爱去玩的公园
and all of the parks that he likes to play in.
我们俩 我是说市政部门
And by we, obviously I mean the city
应该谁来负责这项工作呢
whose job this actually is.
对 就是那
Yeah, you good right there.
给我个检测棒
Let me see one of those swabs.
好的
Uh, okay.
看 有铅
Look. Lead.
你这是 变铅魔术吗
What are you, some sort of lead magician?
你是怎么知道的
How did you know that?
这个高速路被重新刷过漆了
That overpass has been repainted.
他们应该要刮掉全部
They would've had to scrape off
原有的铅涂料层
all the older layers of the lead paint.
对
Oh, yeah.
既然山德家被铅污染了
So if Xander's house had exposure to lead,
那么他家的邻居也一样
then so will all of his neighbors.
邻居的邻居也一样
And their neighbors.
市政部门污染了这整个社区
The city poisoned this whole neighborhood.
有时间来给我理发吗
Still got time for that cut?
医生 我以为今天早上我都说清楚了
Hey, yo, doc, i thought I made myself clear this morning.
是 你是说清楚了 我只是来理发的
Yeah, no, you were. It's just a cut.
伙计
Nah, man.
今天一天我不得不接受所有人的攻击
I had to spend the rest of the day taking shots
都是因为你
from everybody 'cause of you.
抱歉 我常常会这样影响别人
Sorry. I tend to have that effect on people.
你知道我为了得到他们的信任做了多少努力吗
You know how hard I worked to gain those people's trust?
让他们觉得安全
Hm? Make them feel safe?
每一个来我店里的人都有不同的事情需要担忧
Everybody who comes to my shop has something to worry about.
工作 家庭
Their jobs, their family...
对 他们的健康状况也该在被考虑范围内
and, yeah, their health probably should be on that list,
但是这些人们已经过得够苦了
but people have a hard enough time as it is.
如果有既不让他们费心又能兼顾
What if there's a way to keep them safe...
健康状况的办法呢
and healthy?
你根本不是来理发的 对吧
You didn't come here for a cut, did you?
不全是 因为我意识到你的顾客们需要的
Not really, no, 'cause I realize that your customers don't need
不是街边医院里的某位医生
some doctor from the hospital down the street.
而是他们可以信任并且尊敬的人
They need someone they trust and respect,
真正关心他们的切身利益的人
someone they know has their best interest at heart.
那就是你
They need you.
我已经这么做了
They already got me.
我在想的是更大范围的事 肯尼
Well, I'm thinking bigger, Kenny.
我认为你可以成为保障这个团体健康状况的人
I'm thinking you could be the one keeping your community healthy.
那是怎么样 你想把我培训成医生吗
So, what, you want to make me a doctor?
这样 你一边给我做那个免费理发
Look, how about you give me that free cut...
我们一边谈
and we can talk?
如果我不喜欢你的计划 我可要全额收费
If I don't like your plan, I'm charging full price.
没问题
Deal.
缺损处是动脉下方
The defect is sub-aortal.
血压
Blood pressure.
监测中
Maintain monitoring.
好 抽吸
All right, suction.
杜克 看见什么了
Duke, what do you see?
左心室扩张了
The left ventricle's dilated.
正确
That's right.
心脏壁比我想得还要薄
The heart wall's much thinner than I expected.
我得放慢速度小心操作了
I'm gonna have to go slow and careful.
通知排班护士我们需要两小时以上的时间
Tell the scheduling nurse we'll need more than two hours.
多长时间呢
How long will you need?
六个小时或者更多 呼叫麦克斯
Uh...six hours or more, and page Max.
好了 我们开始吧
All right, let's go ahead and start
心室弧形成形术
the endoventricular circular plasty.
你确定
You sure about that?
为什么不用麦卡锡技法
Why not do the McCarthy technique?
我怎么说就怎么做
We'll do exactly as I said.
明白
Is that clear?
抽吸
Suction.
谢谢你能来 莱特纳先生
Thank you for coming down, Mr. Laettner.
叫我内森就行
Oh, Nathan. Nathan's fine.
好的 毕竟我们不常见到纽约市
Good, good, good, you know, it's not every day we have
副监察长这样的人物
the Deputy Comptroller of the City of New York in our midst, so.
我们想跟您谈谈关于当地社区
We wish to speak with you about the lead contamination
铅污染的问题
in the local neighborhood.
对 是这样 内森 跨布朗克斯高速
Yes, you see, Nathan, the Cross Bronx Expressway
是1972年建的
was built before 1972.
我不知道你是不是了解这点
I don't know if you're aware of that.
这就是让我关注的地方
And this is the part that's just bananas to me.
那时候城市建设用的都是铅基涂料
Back then, the city only used lead-based paints.
市政部门很了解这个事 弗罗姆医生
The city is fully aware of that fact, Dr. Frome.
-是吗 -对 我的部门正用更安全的替代物
- Oh, are they? - Yeah, my office is actively engaged in replacing
来更换掉公共建筑上的铅基涂料
all lead-based paints on public works with safer alternatives.
很感谢你们做出的努力
Yeah, for which the city is eternally grateful,
但是如果你们的工人真的处理得当的话
but if your workers had done so properly,
我们这就不该有这么多病人
we wouldn't be here treating them.
是这样 内森 那些工人
You see, Nathan, when the city workers
用喷砂把铅基涂料从立交桥上磨除的时候
were sandblasting the lead-based paint off that overpass,
没有采取相应的密封措施
they must not have sealed the blast zones.
有毒性的大气颗粒物污染了整个社区
Toxic airborne particles managed to pollute the entire neighborhood,
蔓延到六个街区范围的每家每户
every yard over a six-block stretch.
所以你的部门面临着巨量的清除工作
So it appears your office has a huge cleanup job
还要解决一下短期的居民住处
on your hands, and a temporary housing crisis.
你应该能给出个强有力的解决方案
You're probably gonna expect to cough up
你应该能给出个强有力的解决方案
a pretty hefty settlement on this one.
铅有可能来自任何地方
That lead could've come from anywhere.
职业暴露 饮食 社区内建筑
Occupational exposure, food, structures in the neighborhood,
全部都建于1972年之前
they were all built before 1972.
市政对这次事件并不负有责任
The city is not responsible for this mess.
而且你这个说法也缺乏证据
And you have no proof that says otherwise.
他在抽搐
He's seizing.
注射两毫克劳拉西泮
Push 2mg of ativan.
我没事 去处理患者吧
I'm fine. Get back to the patient.
-不要 -我说了我没事
- No. - No, I said I'm fine.
快点吧 劳拉 靠我肩上
Damn it, Lauren, just lean on me.
我没事
I am fine.
组织强度比预想的要差
Tissue strength is lower than expected.
他怎么样了
How is he?
他正在衰竭 麦克斯
He's fading, Max.
我不得不承认 我也筋疲力竭了
I'm gonna be honest. So am I.
要我叫弗洛雷斯来替你一下吗
Well, you want me to call Flores so you can take a break?
如果我手里拿着缝合针 说明我已经完成了
If I can get a stitch to hold, I'd be done.
标准化计算
Per the standardized calculations.
缝合针在穿梭
The sutures just keep pulling through.
我却没法把他的心脏壁合在一起
I can't get the walls of his heart together.
我能做什么 说吧
How can I help? Say the word.
你去给他女儿做做工作吧
You can prepare his daughter.
以防万一
In case.
我们让护士来处理清洁事项
We'll leave nurses scrubbed in.
你想见我
You wanted to see me?
是的 谢谢你 朱尔
Yes. Thank you, Jules.
莫莉 你会不会觉得沮丧
Molly, are you depressed?
沮丧
Depressed?
没有
No.
我有很多感受 但是没有沮丧
I'm a lot of things, but that's not one of them.
你还在寻找生命的意义吗
Do you still find meaning in your life?
没有
No.
那你觉得你这一辈子过的质量如何
And how would you describe the quality of your life?
质量
Lacking...
剧集 | 医院革命 | 导航列表