剧集 | 医院革命 | 导航列表
「医院革命」前情回顾
Previously on "New Amsterdam"...
卢娜 来跟妈妈打招呼
Luna, say hi to your mom.
-还是没有脉搏 -18口径心胸针
- Still no pulse. - 18-gauge cardiac needle.
20cc注射器 快
20cc syringe. Now.
说了我会救你的
Told you I got you.
你可以让我做你部门的联合主任
You could make me co-chair of your department,
不然你就找其他人
or you can find someone else to administer
来管理高精度靶向疗法...
precision target therapy...
麦克斯的高精度靶向疗法
Max's precision target therapy.
诺丁汉医生同意了我的建议
Dr. Nottingham dropped me from the cardiac rotation.
诺丁汉医生同意了我的建议
Dr. Nottingham dropped you at my suggestion.
你犯了个错误
You made a mistake.
我是这里最优秀的实习医生
I'm the best intern up in here.
如此优秀以至于将来这双手会接替你的工作
So good, these hands will be coming for your job one day.
乔治娅在哪儿
Where--where-- where's Georgia?
借过一下
Excuse me.
今天是个大日子
Big day today.
嘿 我需要各部门今天中午
Hey, I'm gonna need every department
准时到演讲厅集♥合♥
in the auditorium around noon sharp.
我们有些人手上有那个什么来着 工作
Some of us have-- what are those called, jobs?
是没错 但这就和你们的工作有关
Yeah, but this is all about your job.
所以这和我手术六室的胸腹修补术有关吗
So this about my thoracoabdominal repair in OR Six?
嘴真贫 但这花不了多长时间
Touche, but this won't take long.
我保证
I promise you.
别一副担心的样子
Don't look so worried.
是这样的 上次你叫我去演讲厅
Look, last time you asked me to the auditorium,
你指控我出现医疗事故
you accused me of malpractice.
那是个坏日子 今天是个大好的日子
That was a bad day. This is a big day.
天壤之别
Huge difference.
做账的桑德拉·福尔
Sandra Fall from billing.
医疗部的麦克斯·古德温
Max Goodwin from medicine.
我听懂你的幽默了 今天是个大日子
I see what you did there. Big day today.
你想让所有部门今天中午准时到演讲厅集♥合♥
You want every department in the auditorium at noon sharp.
好消息传的这么快
Wow. Good news travels fast.
有人不这么想
That's one way to look at it.
我有个小小的请求
I also have one teeny, tiny favor.
你擅长使用幻灯片吗
How good are you with PowerPoint?
你不是有助理吗
Don't you have an assistant?
朵拉反骨到医疗联盟了
Oh, Dora crossed enemy lines into HCC.
说她无法拒绝那份
Said she couldn't turn down a job with, you know,
有着正常工时和办公桌的工作
regular hours and a desk.
难以置信
Wow. Couldn't imagine.
关于那个小忙
So about that favor.
显而易见 上次麦克斯把所有人召集起来
So, elephant in the room, the last time Max called everybody together,
他把整个心血管科都给开了
he fired the entire cardio department.
今天又有谁要遭殃了
Who's it gonna be today?
现在既然海伦回来了 我想麦克斯准备宣布
Now that Helen is back, I think Max is announcing
他要休息一下了
that he's taking time off.
这消息没什么值得兴奋的
Well, that's not very exciting.
胡萝卜吃吗
Carrot?
-不吃 -好吧
- No. - Okay.
麦克斯都没有因为乔治娅的死而休息
Max hasn't taken time off to mourn Georgia's death.
没错 他还在清理思路之中
Yeah, well, he's compartmentalizing.
你懂得 对待痛失心爱之物最健康的方法
You know, one of the healthiest ways to navigate loss
就是给自己点时间消化
is to just give yourself some time.
他需要花点时间悲恸
He needs to grieve.
维贾伊 你不能强迫麦克斯悲恸
Vijay, you can't make Max grieve.
麦克斯那种一副没事人的样子你看的下去吗
You're not tired of Max acting like nothing has happened?
好了 大家伙 听我说
Yeah, all right, so hey, everybody,
大家站着坐着都可以 只要自己舒服就行
go ahead and sit or stand or whatever feels good.
夏普医生来了 欢迎前来
Dr. Sharpe in the house. Thank you for coming.
那个...
So...
我们齐聚这里来讨论
We are all here to discuss
过去十年最重要的一项研究结果
the single most important study of the last decade.
我很喜欢你充满热情
And I love your enthusiasm,
但我肯定接下来能解答你的问题
but pretty sure I am about to answer your question.
通过 不是 下一张片子
With--yep--no, with the next slide,
那就是...
which would be...
抱歉 稍等...
uh, sorry, just--
好了 就是这个
There we go. Yes.
这项研究会影响到住房♥ 教育
This study impacts housing, education,
代表性 尤其是保健
representation, and especially health care.
我觉得你们大家都明白我在说什么
I think you all know what I'm talking about.
我说的就是美国的人口普查
I'm talking about the U.S. Census.
不是吧 没有对人口普查有...
Really? Nothing? Nothing for the Census--
-好棒 -有一个
- Whoo! - One guy.
-很好 -谢谢 弗罗姆医生
- Yeah. - Thank you, Dr. Frome.
非常感谢
Appreciate it.
那我这么说吧
So how about this?
如果我说你的邮编
What if I told you that your zip code
是决定你能活多久的因素之一呢
plays a factor in how long you live?
这很疯狂 对吧 不是吗 怎么了
It's crazy, right? No? Yeah?
没事的 下一张片子会解答你的疑惑
It's--okay--this next visual is gonna answer your question.
播放吧 瞧
Hit it. Boom.
在华盛顿特区
In Washington, D.C.,
住在巴里农场附近的人们
people living in the Barry Farms neighborhood
预期寿命为63.2岁
have a life expectancy of 63.2 years.
但是16公里开外的地方
But just ten miles away,
16公里 没错 就是这里
ten miles, there we go, right there,
居住在友谊高地的人
people living in Friendship Heights
预期能活到96岁 对吧
might live as long as 96 years, right?
这个信息 没有让你们很震惊吗
Does that--no? Does that not blow your mind?
仅仅相隔十几里地
Just ten miles represents
预期寿命竟然就相差将近33岁
a life expectancy difference of almost 33 years.
请说
Yeah.
这和新阿姆斯特丹医院有什么关系
What does this have to do with New Amsterdam?
这是个好问题
That's a very good question,
我正准备要说到这点
and I was just about to get to that.
这些邮编只是社区的简写
These zip codes are just a shorthand for communities,
而拥有员工超过5000人
and with over 5,000 employees,
新阿姆斯特丹医院也是一个社区
New Amsterdam is also a community.
没错 干得漂亮
Yes, well done.
但有个问题 我对你们很多人
But here's the problem. I don't know the first thing
都一无所知 我的失职
about so many of you, and I should.
我想了解你们 我想了解一切
I want to. I want to know everything,
因为我敢打赌如果我能提高你们的生活质量
because I'm willing to bet that if I can improve your quality of life,
那么我们的病人也会得到更好的照顾
then our patients will get better care.
因为如果你们自己都照顾不好自己
Because how can you take care of others
何谈照顾好其他人呢
if you're not taking care of yourself?
是要给我们大家加薪吗
Are we all getting raises?
我也希望 但不是的
Yeah, I wish, but no.
要给我们带薪休假吗
Are we getting paid vacation time?
不 我们破产了
No. We're broke.
但是我给大家准备了点小东西
But I do have a little something for you.
如果你们瞧瞧座位下面
If you look under your seat,
你们会发现...来点鼓点...
you will find-- drumroll, please...
说你呢 桑德拉
That's you, Sandra.
没错 敲起来 你可以的
Yeah, do it. You got it.
没错 就是这样
Yes, that's a drumroll.
新阿姆斯特丹医院的人口普查
Yes, the New Amsterdam census.
-没错 -好棒
- Yeah, okay. - Whoo!
再次感谢 弗罗姆医生
Thank you again, Dr. Frome.
有一个
One guy.
大家动手把这个表格填了
So go ahead and fill this form out,
然后大家就可以回去工作了
and then you can go back to work,
然后我会多花点时间了解你们
and I will get to work learning more about you
因为我就是想知道...
because I just want to know...
我能做点什么
How can I help?
天哪
Oh, God.
怎么这么疼
Why does this hurt so much?
剧集 | 医院革命 | 导航列表