剧集 | 医院革命 | 导航列表
Then you must keep this cat.
真的吗 你确定吗
Really? Are you sure?
是的 这是我最后的决定
Yes. That's my final decision.
但你必须做一件事
But there's one thing you must do.
给它改名
Change its name.
卡莉怎么了
What's wrong with Callie?
迦梨是神圣的印度教女神
Kali is a sacred Hindu goddess.
通常跟恶魔血腥的死亡联♥系♥在一起
Often associated with the bloody death of demons.
-我没有帮梅根 -我没有帮梅根
- I didn't help Megan. - I didn't help Megan.
我像个婴儿一样吓坏了
I was scared like a baby.
我像个婴儿一样吓坏了
I was scared like a baby.
明白了吗 好的 现在你学我
Got it? Okay, now you mirror me.
我想跑去救梅根
I wanted to run to Megan.
我想跑去救梅根
I wanted to run to Megan.
但我照老师说的做了
But I was doing what the teacher said.
但我照老师说的做了
But I was doing what the teacher said.
我已经尽力了
I did the best that I could.
没关系 你可以这么说
It's okay. You can say it.
我已经尽力了
I did the best I could.
是的 你尽力了
Yeah, you did.
看到了吗
You see?
我们讲故事的方式
The story itself is less powerful
比故事本身更有力 不是吗
than the way we tell it, isn't it?
我只是...
I'm just...
我真的很抱歉
I'm really sorry.
为什么
For what?
因为我们这些成人让你们这些孩子去面对问题
For all us adults making you kids deal with this problem
而不是我们自己去解决
rather than fixing it ourselves.
-这不公平 -是的
- That's not fair. - Yeah.
我们接收到了你们的想法和祈祷 谢谢
We've received your thoughts and prayers, thanks.
但你知道什么给了我希望吗
But you know what gives me hope?
-什么 -你
- What? - You.
你和你们这一代人 让我很震惊
You and your whole generation. You've blown me away.
你们已经比我们更擅长处理重大事件了
You're already taking on the big issues way better than us.
不要有压力
No pressure.
是的 不要有压力
Yeah, no pressure.
所以现在 你唯一的任务就是继续练习
So for now, your only job is to do the exercises,
我向你保证 恐惧会消退
and I promise you, the fear will subside.
你会找回安全感
You will feel safe again.
我们都会
We all will.
我以为你再也不会联♥系♥我了
I didn't think I'd ever hear from you again.
我也这么以为
I didn't think you would either.
那你为什么想在这里见面
So why did you wanna meet here?
我想也许我们可以试着创造一些新的记忆
I thought maybe we could try and make some new memories.
我来递辞呈
I'm here to tender my resignation.
为什么 你为什么要辞职
Why--why would you resign?
我的临床研究违规了
My study's been compromised.
怎么会
How?
完全是我的错
It's entirely my fault,
我作为主席的职责分散了我的注意力
but my duties as chair compromised my focus.
我顾此失彼
Things fell through the cracks.
什么 不
What? No.
我们可以解决这事 好吗
Listen, we can work something out, okay?
你可以重新开始你的试验 在这里
You can start your trial over. Here.
不用了 谢谢
No. Thank you.
我现在需要专注于我的研究
I need to be centered on my research right now,
在这里我做不到
and I cannot do that here.
卡斯特罗要去
Castro needs to go somewhere
她能更谨慎地完成研究的地方
where she can be more vigilant about her process.
这是一项重要的试验 关注度会很高
It's an important trial. People will be watching.
审查将会前所未有的严格
With more scrutiny than ever.
她说得对
She's right.
好吧 那
Okay. Then, um,
那我接受你的辞职
I guess I accept your resignation,
-生效时间 -马上生效
- effective-- - Immediately.
我帮她整理东西
I'll help her get her things.
你先请
After you.
保重 麦克斯
Be well, Max.
为什么你不告诉我关于乔治·惠特尼的真♥相♥
Why didn't you just tell me the truth about George Whitney?
我以为
Well, I thought--
你以为你能回避真♥相♥吗
You thought you could just step out the truth?
是吗
Didn't you?
不论你以为知道了什么 都不全是真的
Whatever you think you know, you don't.
股动脉血压低
TF on one.
他就是那个恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
He's the terrorist?
你才发现吗
You're just now figuring that out?
他给自己提前用了抗毒素
Pre-dosed himself with the anti-toxin,
以防自己也接触到毒素
in the event that he'd be exposed.
看来没起什么作用
It doesn't look like it worked too well.
是的 该死的种族主义者
Nope. Racist son of a--
想杀七个人 而我们现在还要救他
Tried to kill seven people, now we have to save his life.
对不起 我
Sorry, I--
我不知道为什么
I don't know why, uh--
做我们该做的事就行 而且要做好
Just do what we do, and do it well.
为什么你不跟我说
Why didn't you just tell me that?
你没有做错任何事
You didn't do anything wrong.
但我做错了
But I did.
作为一个榜样 领导者
As a role model, as a leader,
我绝不应该说出那些话
I never should have said those words.
在我的手术室里不行
Not in my O.R.
我还记得
You know, I remember
第一次确定自己想当医生
the first time knowing I wanted to be a doctor.
是因为知道了贝西·史密斯的事
I was learning about Bessie Smith.
-蓝调女王 -对
- Empress of Blues. - Yep.
在全部是白人的医院里
Died after being refused service
被拒绝治疗而死亡
in an all-white hospital.
被埋葬在一个无名坟墓里
Buried in an unmarked grave.
我那时就知道自己想成为一名医生
I knew right then that I wanted to become a doctor,
不带偏见的医生
without prejudice.
我不想你或者任何人
And I hate that you or anyone
看见我做不到
had to see that I couldn't do that.
但是你做到了
But you are that.
你每天都是这样
You live that every day.
这是我嫁给你的众多理由之一
That's one of the many reasons why I'm marrying you.
但我要跟你说一条 雷诺兹医生
But let me tell you one thing, Dr. Reynolds.
如果你再对我回避真♥相♥
If you ever step out the truth with me...
我会让你有好受的
I will seriously mess you up.
刚刚那是怎么回事
Okay, what was that?
你都看到了
Exactly what you saw.
我看到的完全是表演
What I saw was pure theatrics.
麦克斯 我把情况处理好了
Max, I handled the situation.
我看得出来 但究竟是什么情况
I can see that, but what exactly is the situation?
这么说吧
Well, let's just say that
从我上次开除卡斯特罗以来 她并没变
Castro hasn't changed since I fired her the last time.
她是个非常有天赋的医生
She is a very talented doctor,
但她的野心总是影响到她
but she's always gonna let ambition get in her way.
那你为什么让她回来
Then why did you bring her back?
为什么你把自己的半个部门给了她
Why did you give her half your department?
BGM: Sleeping Alone by Lykke Li
晚安 麦克斯
You have a good night, Max.
-我想知道 -我觉得你知道的
- I wanna know. - I think you already do.
那你告诉我
Then just tell me.
天哪 麦克斯
For God's sake, Max.
♪ Can I get used to ♪
♪ Can I forget you? ♪
♪ Will I get used to ♪
♪ Sleeping alone ♪
我是为了你
I did it for you.
我做的所有事 都是为了你
Everything I have done, I have done for you.
♪ I never used to ♪
♪ How did I get to ♪
♪ Ever get used to ♪
♪ Sleeping alone ♪
♪ Tomorrow is a long time ♪
♪ Forgetting so long ♪
♪ I loved you a lifetime ♪
♪ I loved you long ♪
剧集 | 医院革命 | 导航列表