剧集 | 医院革命 | 导航列表
我会继续前进
Onward I must proceed
每一步都坚定有力...
with strength in each footfall...
但我永远忘不了...
Evermore haunted with the memories...
那个曾经的自己
of the man I used to be.
我的老家
For my old home...
已被我弃之身后
is now behind me.
信仰是我的新家
Faith is my new home.
各位演员们
Guys, my players, everybody.
真是精彩的演出
What a performance.
我之前都不知道
I never knew.
这种事我一直都不想说
This wasn't something I wish to speak about.
直到现在
Until now.
过来
Come here.
谁来了
Who's there?
我马上回来
I'll be right back.
你们怎么来了
What are you guys doing here?
是她的主意
It was her idea.
我知道你说过不喜欢陌生人
I know that you said you don't want strangers
来你家 但我们不是陌生人
in your house, but we're not strangers.
而且我很肯定
And I am fairly certain
你家的水槽肯定堆满了脏盘子
that you have a sink full of dirty dishes.
顺便说一下 我不擦窗户
Just FYI, I don't do windows.
劳拉 你站都站不稳
Lauren, you can barely stand.
没错 但我很擅长发号♥施令
True, but I'm good at giving orders.
请人进来吧 没事
It's okay to let people in.
剧集 | 医院革命 | 导航列表