剧集 | 医院革命 | 导航列表
Okay, I'm gonna need clamps, retractors.
用品柜
Supply cabinet.
你疯了吗 你都不是外科医生吧
Are you out of your mind? Are you even a surgeon?
我有轮过岗
I did my rotations.
我需要那个托盘
Okay, I need that tray.
如果你在那条腿上施加哪怕一点点重量
If you put any weight on that leg of yours,
骨头就会断掉
the bone will snap.
现在病人不是我
I am not the patient right now.
-就是你 -手套
- Yes, you are. - Gloves?
你是我的病人 我有职责照管你
You're my patient. You're my responsibility.
要不还是再给你一颗
You might as well take a second pill.
你百分百会需要它的
You're sure as hell gonna need it.
我不能嗑着镇静剂动手术
I can't operate on narcotics.
况且
Besides...
她比我更需要这个
she's gonna need this more than me.
过去吧
Come on.
丽诺尔 拿着
Okay. Lenore, here.
吞下去
Now swallow.
再给她来点
Now give her a few more.
安保部门让我去清空肿瘤科
Security asked me to clear the oncology department.
我跟你去
I'll come with you.
海伦
Helen.
你还好吗 发生什么了
Are you okay? What happened?
我和大家走散了
I got separated from my group,
只能躲起来
so I hid.
好的 没事了
Okay, we've got you.
慢慢来 放轻松 放轻松
There you go. Easy, easy.
我们会把你从这儿带出去的
We're gonna get you out of here.
视野再调大点
I need a wider field of vision, please.
没问题
On it.
感觉如何
How are you feeling?
我只想出去
Just want to get out of here.
你是怎么受伤的
How did you get injured?
太恐怖了
It was all so scary.
慢着慢着 先躺下
Wait, wait, wait, whoa, just lay down.
先躺下来
Just say down.
躺下来好吗
Just lay down, okay?
她满头大汗 脉搏也很快
She's clammy, and her pulse is rapid.
我得检查你包扎过的伤口
I need to examine your wrapped injuries.
你介意吗
Do you mind?
缝合处裂开了
Mm, sutures are broken.
她可能会低血容量性休克
She could go into hypovolemic shock.
我可以压住伤口
I can keep pressure on it.
好的
Okay.
没信♥号♥♥
There's no signal.
-我去拿纱布和胶带 -好
- I'm gonna grab gauze and tape. - Okay.
我只是想回家
I just want to go home.
你的住院病人手环呢
What happened to your ID band?
我以为自己要出院了 不需要它了
Thought I was leaving. Didn't need it anymore.
那样做完全不是我的本意
You know I never would've gone through with it,
你知道的 马丁
right, Martin?
背着你领养另一个小孩吗
Actually adopt a child without telling you?
我只是在收集信息 然后才能和你讨论
I was gathering information so that we could discuss it.
但我们从来没讨论过
But we never did discuss it.
难道你觉得我发现不了
What, were you just hoping I wouldn't notice
早餐桌上多了个小孩吗
an extra kid at the breakfast table?
我觉得你反应过度了
I think you're overreacting.
-我有吗 -有
- Am I? - Yes.
我们所有的职责 所有的社交
All of our responsibilities, our social life,
做的每一切 都只顾及着你的想法
everything we do is on your terms.
显然你根本不在意我的想法
You obviously don't care what I think.
不是那样的
That is not true.
算了 你不会懂的
Never mind. You don't get it.
什么 你说什么马丁
What, Martin? What--
我不懂什么
what don't I get?
弗罗姆医生
Dr. Frome?
请说
Yes?
算了没什么 抱歉
Sorry, nothing. Never mind.
不不不 什么
No, no, no. What?
你想说什么
What is it?
我觉得马丁可能是说
Okay, I think maybe Martin is saying that sometimes
有时候你让他觉得 他配不上你
maybe you make him feel like he's not enough for you.
这其实不关我的事 抱歉
Which is none of my business. I'm so sorry.
是我多嘴了
Shouldn't have said anything.
没事的 塔比莎
No, that's fine, Tabitha.
你有权发表观点
You're entitled to your opinion.
我只是觉得你想错了
I just happen to think that you are way,
完全想错了
way off base.
她说得很对
She's right.
她昏过去了
She's out.
如果你真要那样做
If you're really gonna do this...
现在是最好的时机
now's the time.
我觉得我得站起来
I think I need to be standing.
什么 像正常的外科医生那样吗
What, like an actual surgeon?
要不你把我扶起来
What if you were to hold me up?
这是唯一行得通的做法了
It's the only thing that might work.
-行吧 准备好 -好
- All right. Here we go. - Okay.
三 二 一
Three, two, one.
好嘞 稳住
All right. I got you.
站稳了
I got you.
好的
Okay.
真是一点也不别扭
Well, this isn't awkward at all.
如果你把我摔地上了
If you drop me...
接下来的半辈子
You'll probably be in that wheelchair
你可能都要坐在轮椅上了
for the rest of your life.
我把需要的东西拿来了
Okay, I got what we need.
-麦克斯 -怎么了
- Max... - Yeah?
我们需要聊聊
We need to talk.
-什么 -我们得聊一下
- What? - We need to talk.
这完全不是我的主意
None of this was my idea.
我没碰那个警卫
I didn't touch that guard.
我这辈子没伤害过任何人
I've never hurt anyone in my life.
拜托了
Please.
我不想让女儿觉得我是那种
I don't want my daughters thinking I'm some...
听着 我们会帮你的
Okay, um, listen. We're gonna help you.
但是你得告诉我们 其他犯人在哪儿
But you have to tell us where the other inmates are.
如果你治好我
If you fix me up,
我就会被送回赖克斯监狱
they're gonna send me back to Rikers.
如果我们再不止血
If we don't stop the bleeding,
你就哪儿都不用去了
you won't be going anywhere.
这都是因为芙兰没有在吸毒过量后丧命
It all started when Fran didn't die from the OD.
所以她们只能想个别的办法
They had to figure out another way.
因此杰姬让我们打群架 好把我们送来这里
So Jackie made us all fight to get us over here.
谁是芙兰
Who's Fran?
我不清楚
I don't even know.
似乎是某个想要告密的检方证人
Some state's witness who wanted to snitch on someone.
那是雷诺兹的病人
That's Reynolds's patient.
麦克斯 我们得提醒他
Max, we have to warn him.
-你能应付吗 -能 快去
- Are you-- - Yeah, no, go.
快去
Hurry.
多米妮克 可能会有点疼
Dominique, this is gonna hurt.
我紧张的时候
So when I am scared,
就会倒背字母表
I say the alphabet backwards, you know?
Z Y X W
Zed, Y, X, W...
你好 你好 里面有人吗
Hello. Hello, is anyone in there?
别去
Don't.
能让我进去吗
Can you let me in?
理论上在危险解除之前
Protocol is not to open any doors
不能给任何人开门
until the danger has been cleared.
求求你 让我进去 没别的地方可躲了
Please, let me in! There's nowhere else to go!
维贾伊
剧集 | 医院革命 | 导航列表