剧集 | 医院革命 | 导航列表
抱歉 我不是想吓你
Sorry. I didn't mean to scare you.
我以为你走了
I thought you left.
除非你想让我走
Not until you want me to.
萨米拉的豆腐培根
Okay, we got Sameera's tofu bacon,
哈珀的普通培根和拉菲的火鸡培根
Harper's regular bacon, and Raffi's turkey bacon.
如果我去接哈珀和萨米拉下空手道课
Hey, if I pick up Harper and Sameera from karate,
你能去龙与地牢游戏班接拉菲吗
will you grab Raffi from D&D?
可以 剩下就是萨米拉4点上钢琴课
Yes, that just leaves Saleem's piano at 4:00.
不学钢琴 我说了
No more piano. I told you!
是会省不少钱
Well, it would save money,
但是 我们是不是该教他们坚持到底
but, um, shouldn't we be teaching them to stick it out?
我去叫孩子们
I will grab the troops.
好 谢谢 宝贝
Okay. Thanks, babe.
-喂 -弗罗姆医生 我是罗兹
- Hello? - Dr. Frome? It's Roz.
罗兹 你好
Roz, hey. Hi.
好消息 我给你们找到了一个宝宝
Great news. I have a baby for you.
什么 你有一个真正的...
What? You--you have, like, a real--
现在吗
uh, uh, now?
你和马丁有24小时时间
You and Martin have 24 hours to report
去得州布朗斯维尔 填写正式的领养文件
to Brownsville, Texas to start the custody paperwork.
这时间可不充裕 罗兹
That's--that's not a lot of hours, Roz.
我
I, um...
现在吃早饭 因为我们两分钟后出发
Breakfast now because we're leaving in two minutes!
这样吧 我回头打给你
You know what? I'm gonna have to call you back.
你觉得钢琴课还上吗
So what do you think about piano lessons?
我支持你的所有决定
Oh, you know, um, I support whatever you decide.
别这样
Hey, come on.
我们一起做决定
We decide this stuff together.
没错
Right.
没错
Righty.
等等
Wait.
-喂 -我们走
- Hey! - Let's go.
有个把患者放门口就跑的
You've got a dump and run in the bay.
瞳孔对光反应迟钝
Pupil response is sluggish.
-又是吸毒过量 -这永远不会结束
- Another OD? - It's never-ending.
新阿姆斯特丹医院家庭计划
她是我们的病人
She's one of ours.
莎娜·戴维斯
Shayna Davis.
莎娜 莎娜 你在新阿姆斯特丹医院
Shayna? Shayna, you're at New Amsterdam.
-好疼 天哪 -哪里疼
- Oh, it hurts. Oh, God. - Okay, where does it hurt?
全身都疼 拜托 给我止疼吧
It hurts everywhere. Please, just make it stop.
你要说得再清楚点
I'm gonna need you to be more specific.
问夏普医生 她知道
Ask Dr. Sharpe. She knows.
我们需要更多资金 海伦
We need more money, Helen.
-我的临床试验就快开始了 -我们的试验
- My clinical trial's coming up-- - You mean our trial.
是的 你知道我的意思
Yes, you know what I mean.
-但启动资金 -我听到了
- But the startup costs are-- - I hear you.
我们不能卖♥♥质子束激光器
We're not selling the proton beam laser.
高科技和经济实惠很难两全
Cutting edge and cheap don't exactly mingle.
四千万能有起很大作用
$40 million can go a long way--
我们是三州地区唯一一家
We're the only hospital in the tristate area
有质子束治疗的医院
offering proton beam therapy.
那其他所有患者要去哪里治疗呢
Where are all those patients gonna get treatment?
所有六个患者吗
All six of them?
我们想为数百万人改变癌症疗法
We are trying to change cancer treatment for millions.
-还没到那步 -但我们可以成为第一人
- We're not there yet. - We could be.
只要有了资金
With that kind of money,
我们可以在几年内让质子束激光器过时
we can make the proton beam laser obsolete in a couple of years.
问题就在这 它现在不过时
That is the issue. It's not obsolete now.
我真的认为你该重新
I really think you should recon--
莎娜
Shayna?
看着我
Look at me.
海♥洛♥因♥吗
Heroin?
这是唯一管用的
It's the only thing that works.
疼痛只是...
The pain is just--
我给你开的止痛药呢
What about the Percocet I prescribed?
几乎没用
It--it barely made a dent.
我上次化疗结束后 我
After my last round of chemo, I--
除非吃三倍药量 否则根本过不下去
I could barely get through the day unless I tripled up.
药什么时候吃完的
When did you run out?
距下次配药前两周
Two weeks before my next refill.
我想去街上弄点 但是
I--I tried to find some on the street, but...
海♥洛♥因♥更便宜
Heroin was cheaper.
我猜这是 这就是我生活的常态了
I guess this is-- this is my life now--
和一群瘾君子在达尔顿嗑嗨
getting high with a bunch of junkies at the Dalton.
疼痛管理也是癌症治疗的一部分
Pain management is a part of cancer treatment.
你无需感到丢人 明白吗
There is no shame in that. Do you hear me?
我可以在治疗癌症的同时让你舒服些
I can make you comfortable while we treat your tumor.
现在能给我点药吗 太疼了
Can I have something now? It just--it hurts so much.
我们得等毒理测试出来
We have to wait for your tox screen to come back
确保海♥洛♥因♥不会跟其他药产生反应
to make sure that the heroin wasn't laced with anything.
我撑不下去了 我...
I'm not gonna make it. I'm...
你可以的
Yes, you will.
我保证你能
I'm gonna make sure of it.
塔万最近饮食有什么重大改变吗
Has Tawan had any significant changes in his diet recently?
没有
No.
他最近打疫苗了吗
And he's current on all his vaccinations?
嗯 打了
Yeah. Absolutely.
他的体重有突然下降吗
And he's had no dramatic weight loss?
不 他在此之前从没有健康问题
No, he's never had any health issues until now.
仿佛一夜之间什么都变了
It's like everything changed overnight.
对 他的成绩下降了
Yeah. His grades dropped off,
他的老师说他无法长时间集中注意力
his teacher said he can't concentrate on anything for very long.
还有颤抖
And the shivers.
-颤抖 -对 他
- The shivers? - Yeah, he, uh,
他出现了这种奇怪的肌肉抽搐
he started having these weird muscle twitches.
我们会找出你得了什么病 好吗
We're gonna figure out what's wrong, okay?
有可能是什么原因呢
Well, what could be causing this?
我觉得应该先做个核磁共振
Well, I think we should order an MRI
然后检查下血液
and get some blood tests--
你肯定有想法或猜测吧
You must have a theory or guess.
听上去
Well, it sounds like
这有点像早期多发性硬化症
it could be an early onset of MS.
多发性硬化症
MS?
等测试结果出来我们会知道的更多
We'll know more once the tests come back.
你的腿该去参加一场重要的约会了
Your leg is late for a very important date.
你三十分钟前就该去参加术前准备了
You were supposed to be in pre-op 30 minutes ago.
你怎么知道
Okay, how do you know?
因为你不回应任何术前准备的信息或电♥话♥
Because you didn't answer any of your pre-op texts or calls,
所以他们来骚扰我了
so then they harassed me.
好吧 有个心脏患者随时都可能来
Okay, well, I have a cardio pulling up any second,
所以我得改期我的手术
so I'm gonna have to reschedule my surgery.
不用 我来了 我能应付
Nope, I'm here. I can hold down the fort.
-无意冒犯 实际上 -没有但是 只有腿
- No offense, but actually-- - No buts, just legs--
那条腿 赶紧去做手术
that leg, up to surgery.
加布瑞拉·阿弗雷兹 34岁 怀孕28周
Gabriela Alvarez, 34, 28 weeks pregnant.
血压150/85 脉搏130 出汗
150/85, 130, diaphoretic.
用力时两侧呼吸减弱
Decreased respiration bilaterally with increased effort.
医生 医生 请救我孩子
Doctor, doctor, please save my baby.
好 送去创伤一室
Okay, let's get her to Trauma 1.
-雷诺兹呢 -他马上来
- Where's Reynolds? - He's on his way.
麦克斯
Max?
麦克斯
Max.
-麦克斯 -干什么
- Max. - What?
不如让我们来处理
Maybe you let us handle this one.
什么情况
What do we got?
右心负荷过重
Right heart strain.
左肺组织有损伤的迹象
Signs of tissue damage in the left lung.
杜克医生 这说明了什么
Dr. Duke, what does that indicate?
肺栓塞
Pulmonary embolism?
阿弗雷兹女士 我是雷诺兹医生
剧集 | 医院革命 | 导航列表