剧集 | 医院革命 | 导航列表
但是世界卫生组织需要一位发起人
Okay, but the W.H.O. needs a sponsor,
我无法找到发起人 除非世界卫生组织...
and I can't--I can't get a sponsor until the W.H.O.--
没错 正是如此
Right exactly.
-太棒了 -伊吉
- Yes. - Iggy!
好的 我会到的 非常感谢
Yes, I'll be there. Thank you very much.
-今天快乐 -伊吉 你跑哪去了
- Have a good day. - Iggy, where have you been?
每天都有许多病人带着各种压力来找我
Every day patients come in with so many stressors
而我根本不知道问题的根源是什么
that I have no idea what the problem is.
在西法斯身上 我准确地看到了问题的根源
With Cephas, I know exactly what the problem is,
但我什么也做不了
but I can't to do anything about it,
这让人抓狂 你懂吗
which is just crazy-maker, you know?
所以我设法安排了跟世界卫生组织的一位官员
So I just managed to get a meeting
开个会 这样我就能说服...
with a member the World Health Organization so I can lobby...
伊吉 我爱你
Okay, Iggy, I love you,
而且我这么说是诚心诚意的
and I mean this in the best possible way.
别再想着拯救世界了
Forget about trying to save the world
专注于拯救我们的病人吧
and focus on trying to save our patient,
因为除了我们 没人会救他们
'cause no one else is going to.
帮帮我 拜托了 救救我
Help. Help, please, help.
请深呼吸 丝蒂芙 好吗
Okay, deep breaths for me, Steph, okay?
-深呼吸 -现在我的胳膊也动不了了
- Deep breaths. - Now I can't move my arms.
给她100%浓度非再呼吸面罩吸氧 静态心电图
Okay, let's get her on 100% non-rebreather and a stat EKG.
紧握我的手 用你最大的力气
Squeeze my hands. Come on, as hard as you can.
我动不了
I can't.
丝蒂芙
Steph!
注射两毫克劳拉西泮
Okay, let's get her on 2 milligrams of Ativan.
两毫克劳拉西泮
2 milligrams of Ativan!
天呐 妈妈
Oh, Mommy...
马上拿给我劳拉西泮
I need that Ativan!
妈妈 求求老天...
Mommy, please stop.
逐步上行的瘫痪
Ascending paralysis.
很快她就无法自主呼吸了
Soon she won't be able to breathe.
可能是神经型白塞症
It could be Neuro-Bechet's Disease.
诊断准确性低于1%
Diagnostic accuracy below 1%.
肿瘤可以引起副肿瘤综合征
A tumor can cause paraneoplastic syndrome.
诊断准确性低于1%
Diagnostic accuracy less than 1%.
唐 如果你没有实质性的想法
D.A.W.N. if you do not have any actual ideas,
请闭嘴
please shut up.
诊断评估健康网络
建议使用苯♥巴♥比♥妥♥将病人
Advise patient be placed
引致昏迷
in phenobarbital coma
直到能够做出准确诊断
until diagnosis can be reached.
我们不会真的要那么做吧
Tell me we're not doing that.
如果我们今天无法诊断出她的病症
If we do not reach diagnosis today...
就必须那么做
We'll have to.
我真的以为我们能做到
I really thought we could do it.
你我都知道这会很难
We knew this would be painful.
要不你以为为什么布兰特利派我来呢
Why do you think Brantley sent me?
我可以逐步裁掉这些预算缺口
I could chip away at it,
但是每一点削减都会让这家医院更糟
but every cut just makes this hospital worse.
这也是为什么我仍然认为
Which is why I still think you should pick
你应该直接削掉一个大项目
one big ticket item.
那会让医院更糟吗
Will it make the hospital worse?
很不幸 是的
Unfortunately, yes.
但是那会你的每一个部门都受损吗
But will it compromise every single one of your departments?
并不会
No.
是啊
Yeah.
我们是国内第一家
You know, we were the first hospital
为无证母亲
in the country to cover postnatal care
提供♥产♥后护理的医院
for undocumented mothers.
我们本想成为先驱
We were trying to be pioneers.
无证母亲的产后护理 取消
麦克斯·古德温
现在我可以发工资了
Now I can make payroll.
麦克斯
Max.
你做的是对的
You did the right thing.
看来科林格今年缺席了十一场比赛
Well, it looks like Klinger's missed 11 games this year,
而且整个赛季都在和伤病作斗争
and he's been battling this injury all season.
第二个罚不中
Oh, missed the second free throw.
-米勒抢到了篮板 -我们要赢了吗
- Miller with the rebound. - Are we winning?
-他有七次助攻 -抱歉
- He's got seven assists... - Oh, I'm sorry.
拜托 拜托 别告诉我爸爸
Please, please, don't tell my dad.
安息日 不能用电
Ah, the Sabbath. No electricity.
但这是一场很重要的比赛
It's just a really big game.
我会替你保密的
Your secret is safe with me.
篮网的球迷已经很惨了
Nets fans have suffered enough.
可以吗
May I?
你一定因为安息日错过了很多场比赛
You must miss many games because of the Sabbath.
我可以说是为篮网破例了
Well, I kind of make an exception for the Nets.
我从来都没见过篮网夺冠
We haven't won a championship game in my whole life,
但我们今年真的打得很好
but we're doing really well this year.
所以 你会违反其他安息日的规矩吗
So do you break any other Sabbath rules?
决不会 从来没有
No way. Never.
雪莉
Shirley...
这是个关乎生死的大问题
this is question is a matter of life and death.
我相信你遵守了安息日的规矩 但是
I believe you have kept the Sabbath, but...
你遵守犹太教食规了吗
have you kept kosher?
维贾伊 你呼我了
Vijay, you paged?
-热狗 -你在说什么
- Hot dog! - What are we talking about?
雪莉偷偷吃了街头小贩卖♥♥的热狗
Shirley secretly ate a street vendor's hot dog.
雪莉感染寄生虫了吗
Shirley got a tapeworm?
而且在不知情的情况下吻了她母亲
And passed its eggs unknowingly
传播了虫卵
to her mother with a kiss.
脑囊虫病
Neurocysticercosis.
唐确诊了吗
Did D.A.W.N. confirm?
我把唐关了
I turned D.A.W.N. off.
一人两片药 虫就清干净了
Two tablets each, and they will be cleared up.
我
I...
我不明白
I don't understand.
是我害了我妈妈吗
Did I hurt my mom?
不 雪莉 你救了她
No, Shirley. You saved her life.
孩子 你怎么样
Hey, there, kiddo. How you doing?
好多了
Better.
好多了就好 非常好
Better is good. Very good.
听着 我有
So listen, I have...
我有一个之前列表上没有的问题
I have one question that was not on my list from earlier.
你觉得你能回答吗
You feel up to answering it?
为什么图书管♥理♥员♥不让你借那些书
Why wouldn't the librarian let you take out those books?
我不知道
I don't know.
我认为你知道
Well, I think you do know.
我认为你非常明白
I think you know it so well
它正在吞噬你的内心
that it is eating you up inside,
让你生病
and it is causing you to be sick.
为什么图书管♥理♥员♥不让你借那些书
Why wouldn't the librarian let you take out those books?
因为我的肤色
Because of the color of my skin.
但她不是种族歧视主义
But she's not racist.
对 我深信不疑
Yeah, I don't doubt that for a second.
但是 你知道的 种族歧视深深植根于
But, you know, racism is so deeply ingrained
我们的社会 让人们 包括我在内
in our society that people, myself included,
常常没有意识到我们在延续它
we often don't realize that we're perpetuating it.
就像
So, like...
当人们给我起我不喜欢的昵称
when people give me nicknames I don't want
只是因为我的名字不一样
'cause my name is different?
对 就因为你的肤色
Yes, that is a microaggression
这也算轻度冒犯
because of the color of your skin.
那要是大人夸我的英语讲得好呢
What about when adults tell me I speak really good English?
也是因为你的肤色
It's because of the color of your skin.
或者人们认为
Or when people assume
我能进我的学校是因为我来自不同种族
I only got into my school 'cause I'm diverse?
是的
Yes.
当老师让我声音低点
When the teacher tells me to lower my voice,
即使当时不止我一个人在说话
剧集 | 医院革命 | 导航列表