剧集 | 医院革命 | 导航列表
我在帮你 好吗
I'm your guy, okay?
从你回来那天起
Since the day you came back,
我就一直在为你四处调解
I've been running interference for you.
告诉大家给麦克斯留点空间
Telling people to give Max his space--
别把他们的需求强加给你
you know, not to project their needs onto you,
等你准备好了 就会敞开心扉
that you'll open up when you're ready.
我不想敞开心扉
I don't want to open up.
是我知道 我能感觉到
Yeah, I know. I can see that.
我们大家都能
We can all see that,
但也只有那样 你才会变好
but that's the only way that you get better.
那我不想变好
Then I don't want to get better.
如果我变好了 就只能让她走
If I get better, then I have to let her go.
我不想
I don't want to.
海伦
Helen.
你一天都去哪儿了
Where have you been all day?
别的地方开会 怎么了
Meetings off-site. Why?
我们还没有决定好
We still haven't decided
要怎么处理那个质子束发生器
what we're doing to do about the proton beam laser.
我们已经决定了
Yes, we did,
我不打算再重新讨论了
and I'm not having this conversation again.
只要我们都还是这个科室的联合主任
As long as we are co-chairs of this department,
我们就都对这件事有话语权
we both have a say on its direction.
抱歉 你是海伦·夏普医生吗
Excuse me. Are you Dr. Helen Sharpe?
我是
Yes.
请把双手放在背后
Please place your hands behind your back.
等等 这是怎么了
Wait, what's this all about?
你有权保持沉默
You have the right to remain silent.
但你所说的每一句话
Anything you say can and will be used against you
都将作为呈堂证供
in a court of law.
你有权请律师
You have the right to an attorney.
如果你无法负担 法庭将为你指派一名
If you cannot afford one, one will be assigned to you.
如果你选择回答我们的问题
If you choose to answer our questions,
你有权在任何时候停止
you have the right to stop at any time.
你理解这些权利了吗
Do you understand these rights?
-谢谢你把我弄出来 -要不然呢
- Thanks for the rescue. - What was I going to do?
让你因为某个无端的指控在监狱里腐烂吗
Let you rot in jail on some trumped-up charges?
别担心 我们把一切都搞定了
Don't worry. We took care of everything.
我们
We?
我希望你休息好了
Well, I hope you're well-rested
因为我显然没有
because I certainly am not.
她让那些人撤销指控了
She got the charges dropped.
我还得把消息压住
And I kept it out of the press.
你知道今晚我要打多少求人帮忙的电♥话♥吗
Do you know how many favors I had to call in tonight?
他们有你在毒窟里的照片
They have photos of you in a heroin den.
那是药物安全注射点
It's a safe consumption space.
正因如此 我的病人在新阿姆斯特丹医院
And because of it, my patient is in New Amsterdam
而不是横尸街头
instead of dead on the street.
我不会为此道歉的
I am not gonna apologize for that.
我不在意你是不是道歉
I don't care if you apologize,
但事情总有后果
but there will be consequences for this.
什么后果
What consequences?
董事会将在早上决定对你的处理
The board will discuss your fate in the morning.
我很抱歉 海伦
I'm so sorry, Helen.
我以为她是跟我们一边的
I thought she was on our side.
-找到什么了吗 -还没
- Anything? - Not yet.
我见到太多发展中国家的孩子
I've seen so many children die in developing countries
死于可预防的疾病了
from preventable diseases because
因为父母弄不到疫苗或是
parents did not have access to vaccines or--
不知道疫苗的重要性
or know they were important or--
或是压根负担不起
or couldn't afford them.
但是这儿
But here?
在这个国家里
In this country,
这样的经济和教育水平
with all its wealth and education
有那么多的疫苗
and abundance of vaccines...
卡普尔医生
Dr. Kapoor?
-有一种很新的治疗方法 -相当新
- There's a new treatment? - Very new.
随着很多不打疫苗的孩子长大
With a lot of anti-vaxxer kids coming of age,
亚急性硬化性全脑炎变得常见
SSPE is becoming more common.
迫使医生们尝试全新的未经测试的疗法
It's forcing doctors to try new, untested treatments.
这种方法的疗效很有限
This one is seeing a very limited success.
结合了抗病毒和免疫调节的药物
It's a combination of antiviral and immunomodulatory drugs.
但你们要理解 亚急性硬化性全脑炎无法痊愈
You need to understand. SSPE has no cure.
如果这种疗法起效了
If this treatment works,
塔万就得和这些药物
Tawan will have to stay on these medications
相伴余生
for the rest of his life.
只要有用 我就很开心了
I'm just happy it might work.
会有用的
It will work.
我们什么时候开始
When can we start?
这个要问你们的医生
You will have to ask your doctor.
她才是那个发现的人
She's the one who discovered it.
我们可以现在就开始
We can start right away.
二号♥手术室需要静脉注射护士
Any available IV nurse to OR two.
二号♥手术室需要静脉注射护士
Any available IV nurse to OR two.
看看是谁最后才来了
Look who decided to finally show up.
你就不能给我买♥♥点气球吗
Couldn't even be bothered to bring me any balloons
或者毛绒小象也行啊
or a stuffed elephant, could you?
我以为你不想看到我在这儿晃悠
Thought you didn't want me hanging around?
我当然希望看见你晃悠
Of course I want you hanging around.
你简直就像我最好的朋友
You're like my best friend.
你注射了多少吗♥啡♥
How much morphine you on?
但是 这就是我想让你为我做的
But hey, this is what I need you to do for me, okay?
我想让你下楼去礼品店
I need you to go down to the gift shop
把气球全买♥♥来
and buy all the balloons
那样所有的护士都会觉得大家在意我
so all the nurses think that people care about me.
拜托 大家本来就很在意你
Come on. People care about you.
不是 才不是
No. That is not true.
大家并不在意我
People do not care about me.
他们只是容忍♥我
People tolerate me.
他们会因为我离开房♥间而开心
People are glad when I leave a room.
我不知道 我不知道是怎么回事
I don't know. I don't know what it is.
大概是我的原因吧
I guess it's just me.
好了 首先 停下这一切
Okay, just, uh-- first of all, stop that.
而且如果我不在意你的话
And if I didn't care about you,
为什么会给你带来这个
why would I bring you this?
-彼得·鲁格牛排馆 -没错
- Peter Luger's? - Bam!
小时候我爸带我去过彼得·鲁格牛排馆
My dad used to take me to Peter Luger's when I was a kid.
许愿精灵格外灵验的时候
When Jeanie was being extra Jeanie.
你还记得
You remembered.
是的
Yeah.
现在你必须要好起来
So now you've got to get better.
老天 真好吃
Oh, my God. Yes.
你会给我留点 对吧
You're gonna save some for me, right?
当然
Sure.
太好吃了
So good.
-我必须要离开了吗 -不
- Do I have to go? - No.
我承诺过的 记得吗
I promised. Remember?
我只是要下班回家了
I'm just heading home for the night,
但是这里的所有人都知道不会来打搅你
but everyone here knows you're not to be disturbed.
我是疯了吗
Am I crazy?
把她这样留在身边 即便她已经
Keeping her close like this even though she...
这样 这样健康吗
Is it--is it healthy?
这样没问题吗
Is it okay?
没事的
It's okay.
这完全正常
It's more than okay.
如果你想 可以抱抱她
You can hold her if you want.
我想抱她
I want to,
但是我的大脑不停地说
but my head keeps telling me
那样会让情况更糟
that it'll make it worse,
毕竟 那并非真正是她
you know, that that's not really her.
她已经死了
She's gone.
剧集 | 医院革命 | 导航列表