剧集 | 医院革命 | 导航列表
That's in nine hours. Why don't you see if Ligon
能否给你安排个快速疗程
can squeeze you in for a quick session?
好让你度过今天
Just so you can get through the day.
怎么了
What's wrong?
这次 我要在上面
This time, I should be on top.
当然这是从治疗角度来说的
I, of course, say that from a therapeutic standpoint.
理查兹女士
Ms. Richards.
欢迎来到新阿姆斯特丹医院
Welcome to New Amsterdam.
很高兴来到这
Thrilled to be here.
我了解到你之前的医生是
Yeah, so I understand that you were previously
锡安山医院卡斯特罗医生
at Mount Zion under Dr. Castro.
对 真不好意思
Yes. I'm embarrassed to ask you,
但你能帮我下吗
but would you mind?
就写 「诚挚的祝福 莫莉」
Could you just write, "Warm regards, Molly?"
当然
Of course.
是个老同事
It's an old co-worker.
我们最近失去了一个共同的朋友
We recently lost a mutual friend.
我拿不住...
I can't grip the--ow.
没问题 写好了
It's not a problem. There you go.
谢谢 亲爱的
Thank you, dear.
我是夏普医生 我是肿瘤科
I'm Dr. Sharpe. I run the oncology--
卡斯特罗医生和我是这个科的头儿
Dr. Castro and I head the department.
我很高兴看到女人在这也掌权
I'm glad to see women are running things here, too.
我是高德曼和菲奇的合伙人
I was a partner at Goldman and Fitch.
投资银行 真厉害
Investment banking. Impressive.
我有很多这个领域的病人
I have a number of patients in that field.
全是男人
Almost all are men.
作为他们口中的娘们 我们只占十分之一
We gals, as they called us, were about one in ten.
很有趣 直到我得了这病
It was great fun, before I was sidelined
只能坐冷板凳
by this stupid disease.
我能看出你很痛苦
I can see you're in a lot of pain.
卡斯特罗医生警告过我
Dr. Castro warned me this latest
最新的实验剂可能会难受
experimental agent might be rough.
你试了几次
How many have you tried?
不知道 七次吧
I don't know. Seven.
感觉如何
How you feeling?
我想用弗洛伊德·梅威瑟的话来答你
I was gonna make a Floyd Mayweather reference,
但你不像是运动挂的
but I don't think sports is your thing.
那是个拳手
He was a boxer.
是吗 多谢告知
Oh, was he? Thank you for that.
马奎斯 你的心脏超负荷工作了
Uh, Marquis, you have a heart that's been working overtime.
你知道自己有高血压吗
Do you know you have hypertension?
我人在医院
Of course my blood pressure's up.
血压当然高
I'm in the damn hospital.
放我出院 我立刻生龙活虎
You get me outside, it's a different story.
你就是高血压才要住院的
Well, it's high blood pressure that brought you in here.
不可能
That's impossible.
我每天锻炼 健康饮食
I exercise every day. I eat healthy.
你这状况有一阵子了
Your condition's been developing for some time.
你上次体♥检♥是什么时候
When's the last time you that had a checkup or a physical?
我长这么大就没体♥检♥过
Not since I've been alive.
没病看什么医生
Why go to the doctor when you're healthy?
看病的最佳时机是在生病之前
Best time to go to the doctor is before you get sick.
血糖测验 癌症筛查
Blood sugar checks, cancer screenings--
顺便再翘几天班
And the added benefit of missing work?
今天我见到的那帮人里
How many guys I met today
有多少是这么看待医生的
have the same policy on doctors?
全部
All of them.
肯尼发廊
你好
Hi, there.
推婴儿车的
Stroller guy.
是我 又名麦克斯·古德温医生
Yeah. Also known as Dr. Max Goodwin.
古医生
Dr. G.
更酷 就叫我这个吧
That's cooler. Let's go with that.
我是肯尼
Kenny.
多谢你帮了我兄弟奎斯
Thanks for helping my boy Quis out.
-应该的 -他怎么样
- Sure. - How's he doing?
不好说 幸好当时我在场
It's tough to say, but just glad I was there.
马奎斯是我最好的客人之一
Marquis is one of my best customers.
要不我免费帮你修修头发
How about I give you a trim free of charge?
知道吗 其实我...
You know what? I actually...
有个免费服务给你
I have a free service for you.
哪种服务
What kind of service?
给肯尼发廊配个坐诊医师你觉得怎么样
What do you think about Kenny's Kuts having its own in-house physician?
你想在我店里出诊
So you want to set up in my shop?
对
Uh, yeah.
BGM: Get Down On It by Kool & The Gang
我想给你的客人提供医疗咨♥询♥
I want to give consultations to your customers,
免费
free of charge.
可是 在这里吗 在店里
Yeah, but, like, here? Like, inside the shop?
就在这
Right here.
大夫 我店里除了头发剪不了别的东西
Look, Doc, the only cutting that goes on inside this clinic is hair.
马奎斯是你客人 对吗
Look, Marquis is your customer, right?
他因为没查出高血压 刚刚突发心脏病
He just had a cardiac emergency due to unchecked hypertension.
如果有医生时常帮他查血压会怎样
But what if he had a doctor checking his blood pressure
比如 每次趁他理发的时候检查
every so often, say, every time he gets a haircut?
我理解 但你凭什么认为
I feel you, but what makes you think
我所有客人都需要帮助
all of my customers need help?
每四个非裔美国人中
Three in four African American men develop
有三个会在55岁前患上高血压
high blood pressure by the age of 55,
死于心脏病的几率也是别人的两倍
and are twice as likely to die from cardiac disease.
我不知道 我不信
I don't know, man. Not buying it.
这对你没有任何损失 好吗
Look, it's not gonna cost you a thing, all right?
每周一次 我在后面坐诊一小时
Once a week, I'll spend an hour in the back,
任何人想测血压 我就在后面候着
and if anybody wants to get their blood pressure checked, I'm here.
如果血压过高 就跟我拿片药
And if it's high, I give them a pill.
兄弟 你怎么看
What you think, man?
我不知道
I don't know.
一个白人坐在后面 发药片
White guy in the back, handing out pills?
看起来不是好事
That doesn't look too good.
对你有什么好处
What's in it for you?
我可以不用看着另一个14岁女孩
I won't have to watch another 14-year-old girl
吓得以为爸爸过世了
think her dad just died.
好吧
Okay.
马尔童夫人
Mrs. Martone?
叫我泰莎
Tessa.
这是山德
And this is Xander.
你好 山德
Hey, Xander.
我是布鲁姆医生
My name is Dr. Bloom,
他是凯西
and this here is Casey.
我能看看你的头吗
Do you mind if I take a look at your head?
喔 在医生看来这伤口也挺特别的
Ooh. Okay, that is what us doctors call a doozy,
不过缝几针什么都好了
but it's nothing a few stitches can't fix.
是怎么弄的
So how'd this happen?
他本来在做作业
He was doing his homework
突然就不开心了
when he started to get frustrated.
我再一看...
Next thing I knew...
就发现他站着 拿脑袋捶墙
he was standing and banging his head against the wall.
能叫弗罗姆医生下来吗
Can we get Dr. Frome down here?
这就是你心脏的受损区域
So here's the damaged area of your heart.
你有两个选择
Now there are two options.
一是植入一个皮下除颤器
We can tuck an internal defibrillator just under skin
在心率失控的时候电击心脏
to shock the heart back into normal rhythm
帮你保持心率正常
when it goes out of control,
二是动手术
or we can perform surgery
切除心脏中有问题的部分
and take out the part of your heart that's causing the problem.
我早上还好好的
I was fine this morning.
你现在说要给我开刀
Now you want to cut into me?
听着 我是个单身爸爸
Look, I'm a single father
有女儿要养
with a daughter to take care of.
我做完心脏手术谁来照顾她
Who's gonna take care of me after open-heart surgery?
我不能拖她后腿
剧集 | 医院革命 | 导航列表