剧集 | 医院革命 | 导航列表
-窦性心律 -还是没有脉搏
- Sinus rhythm. - Still no pulse.
她的心脏不供血了
Her heart's not pumping any blood.
她颈部的血管膨胀了
Her neck veins are distended.
-心脏压塞 -18口径心胸针
- Cardiac tamponade? - 18 gauge cardiac needle.
20cc注射器 快
20cc syringe, now.
说了我会救你的
Told you I got you.
谢谢
Thank you.
急症室是你的了 医生
The ED is all yours now, doctor.
欢迎回来
Ah, welcome back.
来吧 大家都有份 过来抱抱
Come on, everyone wants some. Get in here, get in there.
2号♥诊室虚弱晕眩 11号♥诊室需骨科会诊
Got a weak and dizzy in 2, an ortho consult in 11,
然后还有
and then there's--
我的海报呢
What happened to my posters?
那个 坎德拉里奥觉得不太专业
Oh, yeah, Candelario didn't think they were professional.
我挺喜欢那海报的
I like my posters.
我们想你了
We missed you.
你还疼吗
You still hurting?
别问傻问题
Don't ask stupid questions.
-你在吃药吗 -没有 什么也没吃
- You taking anything? - No, I am not taking anything.
阿司匹林都没吃
Not even aspirin?
只要我能动起来 保持忙碌
As long as I keep moving and stay busy,
就不会想起疼痛
it'll keep my mind off the pain.
重新挂起来
Put 'em back up.
可能是狼疮
Could be lupus.
或也许你新陈代谢很快
Or perhaps you're a fast metabolizer.
卡普尔医生医生 也许我该回家了
Dr. Kapoor, maybe it's time for me to go home.
不不
No, no.
通常我在病人身上花更多时间
Usually I take more time with my patients.
也许正因为如此我才不中用了
Maybe that's why I'm off my game.
我没期待你在一天内治好我
I didn't really expect you to help me in one day.
但我一点没帮到你
But I didn't help you at all.
你在不到八小时内给了三个
You came up with three possible diagnoses
可能的诊断
in less than eight hours.
但有正确的吗
Were any of them correct?
最近我很想念印度
Lately I've been missing India quite a lot.
陌生人突如其来的微笑
Strangers smiling at you for no reasons,
各种庆典 各色香味
the festivals, the fragrances,
缤纷的颜色
all the colors.
如果我退休 我可以回家
If I did retire, I could go home.
给
Here.
我讨厌用牙线
Ugh, I hate flossing.
用牙线对牙齿和牙龈健康来说很重要
Flossing is essential for healthy teeth and gums.
你听上去像我的牙医
You sound just like my dentist.
我不去看她了
I stopped seeing her
因为她总是跟我说教
because she wouldn't stop with the lectures.
怎么 怎么了
What? What?
没错
Oh, yeah.
没错 绝对是脓肿的臼齿
Yeah, that is definitely an abscessed molar.
为什么这是好消息
Why is that good news?
因为这就是
Because this is the reason
你吃的药都不管用的原因
none of your medications are working.
牙齿脓肿带来细菌
The abscess in the tooth created bacteria.
细菌进入你的血液中
The bacteria entered your bloodstream,
导致类风湿关节炎症状加重
which caused your RA symptoms to escalate.
而你吃的那些药
And all those medications you took
都去消灭细菌感染了
went to fight the bacteria infection,
而不是类风湿性关节炎
not rheumatoid arthritis.
等等
Wait, wait.
这些年来 那么多医生
All these years, all the doctors...
那么多药
All the medicine?
都败在一颗牙上了
It was a tooth.
拔了这颗牙 你就能好起来
Remove it, you will feel better.
-好起来 -对
- Better? - Yes.
你甚至可以
And you may even be able to go
和你女儿们去攀岩
do rock climbing with your daughters.
如果你退休
If you retire,
我会亲自从印度把你抓回来
I'll drag you back from India myself.
还有谁
Okay, who'd I miss?
没谁了
Uh... No one.
所有人都看过了
Covered everybody in here.
看了两次 还演了一回牙医
Twice. And you played dentist.
-那我可以去喝咖啡了 -好主意
- Guess I'll go get a coffee. - That's a good idea.
等你回来时
Oh, and, uh, when you get back?
我可能给你来段舞蹈治疗
I'ma hit you with some dance therapy.
我知道你能行
I know you can do it!
布鲁姆医生重返江湖
Dr. Bloom back in the house, hey
重返江湖
Dr. Bloom back in the house, oh
谢谢 非常感谢
Oh, yes, thank you. Thank you very much.
我不知道你怎么做到的 但现在正好六点
I don't know how you did it, but it is 6:00 on the dot.
也许和这些你给我的
Probably has something to do with
超舒服的拖鞋有关
these amazing slippers you got me here.
我的婚姻都靠你拯救了 格拉蒂斯
I owe you my marriage, Gladys.
弗罗姆医生正式下班
And Dr. Frome is officially off the clock!
BGM: There Is So Much More by Brett Dennen
♪ As it is ♪
♪ I wonder how so many could be in so much pain ♪
你想谈谈吗
Do you need to talk about it?
♪ Feel a thing ♪
♪ I don't feel comfortable ♪
♪ With the way that my clothes fit ♪
♪ I can't get used to my body's limits ♪
♪ I've got some fancy shoes ♪
♪ To try and kick away these blues ♪
♪ They cost a lot of money ♪
♪ But they aren't worth a thing ♪
♪ I want to free my feet ♪
♪ From the broken glass and concrete ♪
我在这呢
I'm here, okay?
♪ I need to get out of this city ♪
♪ Lay upon the ground ♪
♪ Stare a hole in the sky ♪
♪ Wondering where I go when I die ♪
我回来了
Hi, hi, I'm here!
抱歉我迟了五分钟 我只是
Sorry I'm five minutes late! I just, uh...
没有借口 请别和我离婚
No excuses. Please do not divorce me.
我再也不会爱了
I'll never love again.
大家都去哪了
Where is everybody?
我准备把这地方关了
I'm ready to shut this place down.
没必要
There is no need.
「没必要」 怎么 你把大家都丢出去了
Hey. "No need." why, did you give everybody away?
不做评价 我就是好奇
No judgment, just curious.
拉菲 萨利姆 萨梅拉和哈珀
Raffi, Saleem, Samera, and Harper--
他们整天都互相照顾
they all took care of each other, the whole day.
他们又可爱又精疲力尽
They were so cute and so exhausted.
七点就睡了
They were asleep by 7:00.
我还和一个病人视频了
I also got to FaceTime with a patient.
她那会儿情绪很激动
She was really escalating and...
我成功地安抚了她
I was able to talk her down.
瞧瞧你
Well, look at you.
瞧瞧我们
Look at us.
我们今天帮了很多人
We helped a lot of people today.
我要为此干杯
I'll drink to that.
我就是感觉我们能够
Just makes me feel like maybe we could, um...
帮的更多一些
Be helping even more.
怎么做
How?
我觉得我们该再领养一个孩子
I think we should adopt another child.
什么
What?
♪ I know ♪
我的黑人美男
Hey, my beautiful black man.
你是在睡觉吗
Did I catch you sleeping?
不不 我就是
No, um, no, I was just--
我可以一会儿再打
'Cause I can--I can call back later.
不 不不 这是
No! No, no, no, no. This is, uh...
我一天都在等你电♥话♥
This is what I've been waiting for all day.
看你那美丽的脸庞
Seeing that beautiful face.
跟我说说你今天
Then tell me about your day.
还是别了
I'd rather not.
好吧
Hmm, okay.
你是真的想听我说干活的事
I mean, do you really want to hear me talk about work or...
剧集 | 医院革命 | 导航列表