剧集 | 医院革命 | 导航列表
每分钟两个单位剂量
2 Mu per minute dose.
你做得很好
You're doing great.
你做得很好
You're doing great.
好了 做得好 加比
Okay. Great job, Gabi.
你做到了
You did it.
你做到了 加比 结束了
You did it, Gabi. It's over.
脉搏92 血压130/90
Pulse 92. BP 130/90.
太安静了
It's so quiet.
我知道 我知道
I know. I know.
加比
Gabi?
你想抱抱她吗
Do you wanna hold her?
我不行
I can't.
我知道
I know. I know.
我知道很难
I know it's hard,
但她还是你的女儿
but this is still your daughter.
她是苏菲
This is Sofie,
你爱了几个月的孩子
the baby you have loved for months.
抱抱她没关系的
And it's okay to hold her,
哪怕只是和她道别
even if it's just to say good-bye.
我做不到
I can't.
没事
It's okay.
没事的
It's okay.
加比
Gabi?
苏菲来了
Sofie's here.
这个是亲抱冰床
This is called a CuddleCot.
将早夭的宝宝冷冻的特殊摇篮
It's a special bassinet that keeps stillborn babies cool
让他们可以和父母在一起久一点
so they can stay with their parents a little longer
即使他们已经不在了
even after they're gone.
怎么可以...
How can...
-这太... -病态了
- It's so... - Morbid?
这些设备能给你的东西
These devices can give you something
是其他都给不了的
that nothing else can--
时间
time.
和苏菲在一起的时间它给不了
That thing can't give me time with Sofie.
不是你想要的那种时间
Not the time you wish you had.
那谁都做不到
Nothing can give you that,
但它可以让你有时间悲恸
but it can give you time to grieve.
有的父母会留下孩子的一缕头发
You know, some parents keep a lock of hair
复刻脚印或拍下照片...
or make a footprint or take pictures--
你可以做你原本想做的任何事
all the things that you may have wanted to do,
她离开了
and just because she's passed,
并不意味着你不能拥有那些回忆
doesn't mean that you can't have those memories,
那些瞬间
those moments.
大部分人在失去所爱的时候
I think when you lose someone that you love,
都会选择留下一些记忆
most of us would choose a few memories,
虽然痛苦
painful as they may be...
总好过一忘皆空
Over no memory at all.
你要和悲伤咨♥询♥师聊聊吗
Do you want to talk to a grief counselor?
不
No.
要我把她带走吗
Do you want me to take her away?
不要
No.
我只是需要点时间
I just want more time.
好
Yeah.
罗默医生 78...
Dr. Romer, 78...
塔万没有任何反应
Tawan's not responding to anything.
血细胞量低 氧合状况差
His crit's low, oxygenation's poor--
我不知道怎么和他爸妈说
I don't know what to say to his parents.
抱歉 阿格尼丝
I'm sorry, Agnes.
这个病例不像我预期得那么简单
This case was not the piece of cake I was hoping it to be.
我们应该和他们一起聊聊他的病史
I think we should go over his medical history with them
再查一次
one more time.
也许漏掉了什么
Maybe we're missing something.
不行 没时间闲聊了
No. Time for talking is over.
我们要给他做脑活检
We need to perform the brain biopsy.
只有这样才能确诊
That's the only way to get his definitive diagnosis.
你不觉得给他脑部钻孔有点夸张吗
Don't you think drilling a hole into his head is a little drastic?
我们没时间了 阿格尼丝
We are running out of time, Agnes.
去订手术室吧
Go and book an OR,
找到钱伯斯医生后呼我 好吗
and page me when you find Dr. Chambers, okay?
髓内外观正常
IM typical in appearance.
骨折愈合情况标准
Fracture union normative.
无特殊情况...
No attributes...
看起来布鲁姆医生的胫骨复位得不错
Dr. Bloom's tibia realignment looks good.
也就是她状况还行
So she's doing okay?
比还行还要行
I would say better than okay.
她的恢复过程应该会轻松些
Dr. Bloom should have a relatively easy recovery.
好极了
Great.
别告诉她我来了这里好吗
Can you keep my being here just between us?
我不希望布鲁姆医生知道
I don't want Dr. Bloom to know.
知道你关心她
That you care?
不是 她知道我关心她
No, no. She knows that I care.
她只是不喜欢我关心她
She just doesn't like it when I care.
雷诺兹医生
Dr. Reynolds?
杜克今天没来值班
Duke didn't show up for rounds today.
到处都找不到他
I can't find him anywhere.
我以为早过了这茬了
I thought we were past this.
门诊药房♥ 4401
Outpatient pharmacy. 4401.
门诊药房♥ 4401
Outpatient pharmacy. 4401.
谢谢你
Thank you.
好 快到了
Okay, nearly there.
我来找欧玛
Um, I'm here to see Omar.
她和我一起的
She's with me.
谢谢
Thank you.
好 半小时后见
Yeah, just meet me in half an hour.
-你还好吗 -嗯
- You all right? - Mm.
他是谁
Who is that?
这是什么地方
What is this?
一个安全的消费场所
This is a safe consumption space.
人们来这里用药
People come here to use
免遭殴打或者强♥奸♥
without the threat of assault or rape,
而且有专业的医疗人员监控
and they're monitored by health care professionals
严防用药过量
to minimize the risk of overdose.
怎么做到合法的
How is this legal?
-它不合法 -海伦·夏普
- It's not. - Helen Sharpe--
生龙活虎哟
as I live and breathe.
欧玛 谢谢你做的这些
Omar, thank you so much for this.
帮你准备了个病床
We have a cot over here for you.
好的 过来
Okay. Come.
麻烦事多吗
Have you had much trouble?
有时吧
Oh, comes and goes,
但我们在躲警♥察♥方面已经做得很好了
and we've gotten better at evading the cops.
这是你的
This one's you.
你能给我看看你的用具吗
Can you, uh, can you show me your works?
没事的 你可以相信他
It okay. You can trust him.
谢谢
Thank you.
如果你允许的话
And if you'll allow me?
谢谢
Thank--thank you.
安全起见 我要对你的东西进行芬太尼测试
I need to test your product for Fentanyl to be safe.
看来你还没有完全接受我们工作的价值
I see you've not fully embraced the value of what we do here.
我相信你们的意图是好的
I believe your intentions are good.
对 但不接受我们的手段
Yeah, but not our methods.
如果人们能做出正确的决断
If people can start making good decisions here,
那我们就算帮上忙了
then we're helping.
你可以开始了
You're good to go.
有人呼叫我 出什么事了
I got a page. What happened?
六号♥病房♥
Room six.
别带走她
Don't take her away!
-他只是要在转移她 -怎么了 为什么
- He's just moving her. - What? Why?
又有患者来了
We have another delivery coming in,
我们必须把阿弗雷兹女士挪到产后恢护理室
and we have to move Ms. Alvarez to post-partum.
剧集 | 医院革命 | 导航列表