剧集 | 医院革命 | 导航列表
驾驶一辆满载小孩的校车时痉挛的
while driving a school bus full of kids.
我给了杜克医生检查表 对吧
I gave Dr. Duke the checklist, right?
-他说他检查过了 -不可能的
- And he said he checked it. - Well, he couldn't have.
不然我们现在也不会在这里
Otherwise, we wouldn't be here right now.
塔利斯先生也不会在这
Mr. Talis wouldn't be here.
杜克
Duke?
是 我检查了所有项目
Yes, I went through the checklist.
-你看他的耳膜了吗 -他说他看了
- Did you look in his ear? - He said he looked.
他耳膜上有个小水泡
He has a vesicle on his eardrum.
如果他真的不辞辛苦看了
If he'd actually bothered to look,
他一定会看到的
he would've seen it too.
当时肯定还没有
It must not have been there at the time.
不可能两个小时之内就长出来
There is no way it grew in two hours.
好 如果杜克医生说他看了
Okay, if Dr. Duke said he looked,
-那他就是看了 -或者他是在说谎
- then he looked. - Or he's lying.
行了
Back off!
好了 你在指责的是我的实习生
All right, this is my intern you're accusing.
如果要怨的话
If there's any blame to be dished out,
那就来怨我
I'll do the dishing.
清理一下你的部门 弗洛伊德
Clean up your house, Floyd.
-我拿到结果了 -然后呢
- I have the results. - And?
我们有17名患者符合条件
17 of our patients qualify.
我的天哪
Oh, my God.
太不可思议了
That's amazing.
我会通知保险公♥司♥
I'll notify the insurance companies,
他们中的一些人可能从来没拿过这样的索赔单
some of whom probably haven't even had a claim like this.
等等 没有一个是尤克组的
Wait, there's no one from the euchre group.
薇洛·尹 米莉·坦伯莱 麦克·奇根斯
Willow Yun, Millie Tamberlay, Mike Kiggens.
对 他们都没有符合条件
No, none of them were eligible.
他们为什么叫尤克组
Why are they called the euchre group?
他们过去经常打牌...
They used to play...
当年他们四个人凑在一起时
when there were four of them.
之后麦克斯好起来了 他们就...
And then Max got better, and they...
不打了
they stopped.
你和他们很亲近
You're close to them.
应该由你去告诉他们
Then they should hear it from you
他们没有符合条件
that they didn't qualify.
当然
Of course.
我去通知符合条件的人
I'll notify the ones who did.
看见了吗 我怎么跟你说的
See? What'd I tell you?
我们是一个了不起的团队
That we make a great team.
没错
Yeah.
为什么我会认为那本书叫「阿♥拉♥丁」呢
Now, why in the world did I think it was called "Aladdin"?
有了电影就没人看书了
Nobody reads the book if there's a movie.
这是个悲伤的事实 不是吗
That is the sad truth, isn't it?
听着 我觉得我们没机会再提前结束了
Listen, I don't feel like we had a chance to finish earlier.
你是在浪费时间
You're wasting your time.
我不这么认为
I don't think I am.
知道我为什么在这里吗
Know why I'm here?
为什么进医院吗
In the hospital?
我不知道
I don't.
我吞了一把叉子
I swallowed a fork
就为了从雷克岛监狱出来几天
for just a couple days out of Rikers.
一把叉子
A fork.
因为我把手术康复当做是度假
'Cause recovering from surgery is my idea of a vacation.
毕简 我们都有能贡献的东西
Bijan, we all have something to offer.
不 那是你自我安慰的说辞
Nah. That's what you say to give yourself hope.
好吧
Okay.
那就证明我是错的
Well, then prove me wrong.
我如何做到
How I'ma do that?
当你出狱了 你会有机会
When you get out, you're gonna have an opportunity--
你看过我的档案吗
You even read my file?
-当你出狱了 -我永远不会出狱
- When you get out-- - Yo, I'm never getting out.
我要在里面呆一辈子
I'm in for life.
我犯的罪所判的 不是一个
Not one but two life sentences
而是两个无期徒刑
for a crime I did commit.
这样你还敢再说我能有所贡献吗
Now tell me again I have something to offer.
我只是想告诉你
I just wanted to tell you how hard
我有多刻苦地练习缝合
I have been practicing my stitching.
我将会做得比以前更好
It's gonna be even better than before.
再撒一次谎 你就永远离开
Lie again, you're gone for good.
我忘记检查耳朵了
I forgot to check the ear.
而你竟然敢跟我撒谎
And you had the nerve to lie to me about it.
一开始 是我不记得了
At first, I couldn't remember,
但当我意识到自己的错误时
but when I realized my mistake,
我尝试着回去处理它
I tried to go back and fix it,
但是病人已经走了
but the patient was already gone.
你怎么不来找我
Why didn't you come to me?
我慌了
I panicked.
然后我想既然其它所有的诊断都是正常的
And then I thought since all the other diagnoses were negative
那耳朵也会如此
that the ear would be too.
你怎么会那么想呢
How'd that work out for you?
我只是想给你留下好印象
I just wanted to impress you.
你没有
Well, you didn't.
也许我就不该来这里
Maybe I shouldn't even be here.
嘿 别打同情牌
Hey, don't play the sympathy card.
因为你值得在这里
Because you deserve to be here.
你在手术室展现的技能是罕见的
Those skills you exhibited in that OR are rare.
你有天赋
You have a gift.
但你是实习生 你会犯错误
But you're an intern, and you're gonna make mistakes.
吃一堑 长一智
Next time, own them.
等等 你不打算
Wait, you're not...
你不打算报告我
you're not gonna report me?
我让你承担太多责任了
I gave you too much responsibility,
你还没准备好
and you weren't ready.
这怪我
That's on me.
那布鲁姆医生呢
And Dr. Bloom?
这样的错误会毁掉你的整个职业生涯
A mistake like this could derail your whole career.
这事你我知道就行
This stays between us.
谢谢你 雷诺兹医生
Thank you, Dr. Reynolds.
BGM: Anchor by Novo Amor
♪ Took the breath from my open mouth ♪
麦克斯
Max.
♪ Never known how it broke me down ♪
夏普医生说如果到处都找不到你
Dr. Sharpe said I could find you here
可以在这里找到你
if I can't find you anywhere else.
♪ I went in circles somewhere else ♪
我能做些什么
How can I help?
你知道在调查中
You know the one thing on the census
♪ Shook the best when you love was home ♪
大家的一个共同点是什么吗
that everyone has in common?
♪ Storing up on your summer glow ♪
时间不够
Not enough time.
♪ You went in search of someone else ♪
当我
You know, when I...
♪ And I hear your ship is comin' in ♪
当我失去我的妻子时
when I lost my wife...
我崩溃了
I was destroyed,
像是
like..
我的一部分支离破碎
parts of me shattered.
♪ Your tears a sea for me to swim ♪
所以我 我开始做饭
So I...I started cooking.
做她的食谱
Her recipes.
♪ And I hear a storm is comin' in ♪
所有她曾经为我做过的菜
All the meals she ever cooked for me.
那味道带回了记忆
The taste brought back memories.
♪ My dear is it all we've ever been ♪
记忆带回了
Memories brought back...
她
her.
结婚四十年
40 years of marriage,
我仍然在做她的菜
and I'm still cooking her meals.
每种文化都给人关于如何哀悼的指导
You know, every culture offers you guidance on how to grieve.
有的人建神龛
Some people build shrines.
有人把衣服撕了
Some tear their clothes.
有人甚至在街上跳舞
Some even dance in the streets.
大家都做些什么
剧集 | 医院革命 | 导航列表