剧集 | 医院革命 | 导航列表
What's going on? Who are you?
海军陆战队得知自家的人病了
When the Marines found out one of our own was down,
我们决心要帮助她
we were determined to help.
谢谢你 上校
Thank you, Colonel.
你刚刚说什么
You were saying?
那包血可以救雷诺兹的病人吗
That blood will help Reynolds' patient?
-是的 -那快去吧
- It will. - Then go!
您的来电非常重要
Your call is very important.
请继续等待
Please continue to hold,
下一位「老年人餐食」代理人将协助你
and the next available Meals for Seniors representative will assist you.
这里是「老年人餐食」 我是琳达
Meals for Seniors. This is Linda.
你好 琳达 我是新阿姆斯特丹的
Hi, Linda, this is Dr. Lauren Bloom
劳拉·布鲁姆医生
over at New Amsterdam.
我这里有个病人在你们的候补名单里
I've got a patient who is on your waitlist.
我很抱歉 我知道这很让人沮丧
I'm sorry, I know it's frustrating,
但是一个客户可能要等上数年
but it can take years for a client
才能轮到名单最前面
to work their way to the top.
挨饿的人实在太多了
There's just too many hungry elders.
好吧
Right.
需要多少钱才能不在
Well, look, how much would it cost to
候补名单里
wipe out the waitlist?
你是想贿赂我吗
Are you trying to bribe me?
不 不是的
No. No.
我在想帮助候补名单上的所有人
I just wondered how much it would cost to
需要花费多少钱
service everyone who's been waiting?
需要很大一笔钱
That's a big number.
说来听听
Try me.
伊莱
Oh, Eli.
我致电过「老年人餐食」了
I called Meals for Seniors.
结果他们竟然有多余的位置
Turns out they had an opening after all.
芭比想知道卢娜一切都好吗
Bobbi just wanted to make sure Luna was okay.
她很好 芭比呢
She is. And Bobbi?
-她也很好 -那就好
- She is. - Good.
这是我的手♥机♥号♥
That's my number.
我没想...
Oh, I'm not really--
手♥机♥号♥是为卢娜留的
The number's for Luna.
-为了游戏约会 -游戏约会
- For a playdate. - Playdate?
没错 就是宝宝们趴在毯子上
Yeah, you know, babies on blankets,
乱洒麦片 玩具大战什么的
spilled Cheerios, toy battles.
这样啊
Right.
游戏约会 听说过
Playdate, yep. Heard of those.
是啊 欢迎进入父母角色新阶段 麦克斯
Yeah, welcome to the next level of parenthood, Max.
你给了我妹妹实验性的血
You gave my sister experimental blood.
人造合成血
Synthetic blood.
多为战场上受伤所用
It's used mainly for battlefield injuries.
其实并不是血
Which isn't actually blood at all.
科学家把携带氧气的分子
Scientists take hemoglobin,
即血红蛋白
the molecule that carries oxygen,
包装成一个高分子涂料
and they wrap it in a polymer coating.
这就意味着你妹妹的身体
Which means that your sister's body
可以得到所需的氧气
gets the oxygen that it needs,
但是并不排斥携带它的血液
but won't reject the blood carrying it.
埃兰德拉的治疗反馈很好
Elandra's responding well to the treatment.
她会没事的
She's gonna pull through.
我不知道还能这样
I didn't know any of this was an option.
过去是不行
It wasn't.
都是夏普医生的功劳
But Dr. Sharpe made it happen anyway.
谢谢你
Thank you.
弗洛伊德 你呼我
Floyd, you paged?
我不知道这话要怎么开口
I don't know how I'm gonna say this,
所以我还是直说了吧
so I'm gonna just say it.
好的
Okay.
伊维在旧金山找到一份新工作
So Evie took this new job in San Francisco,
这是她梦寐以求的
and it's everything she's ever wanted,
但是这意味着我们要发生很多变化
but it means it's gonna be a lot of changes happening for us,
我想对你坦诚相待
and I just wanted to be straight up with you
我对未来的想法
about my future here.
我觉得这非常好
Well, I think that's amazing.
我完全能理解
Yeah, I totally get it.
听我说 我们会尽量让这件事
And look, we'll make whatever happens next
平稳的过渡
as painless as possible.
-非常感谢 -没事
- I appreciate that. - Mm-hmm.
谢谢
Thank you.
不客气
Sure.
难以置信
It's crazy.
你和我从一开始就紧紧联♥系♥在一起
You and I have been linked since my very first day here.
你是我雇的第一个人
You were my first hire.
你知道吧
You know that?
我做的最好的决定
Best decision I ever made.
多谢
Oh, thanks.
听着 有什么需要我的
Look, just know that whatever you need from me,
尽管找我
I got you.
我受宠若惊 真的
I'm flattered, I really am,
这句话我会听进去的
and I'm definitely gonna take you up on that.
很好 我知道异地恋
Good. I know how brutal
有多痛苦
long distance relationships can be.
不 不 不 我...
Oh, no, no, I'm--
放上几周假帮伊维搬家
Just take a few weeks and help Evie move
安顿好然后...
and get settled and--
麦克斯 非常感谢 但是这...
Max, that's very generous, but that--
没事 这是你应得的
Yeah, well, good. You deserve it.
我们会想办法的 让你们好好的
We'll make it work, for both of you.
对吧 我们能做到 对吧
Right? We got this. All right?
因为团队协作才能使梦想实现
'Cause teamwork makes the dream work!
对吧 伙计
Right, buddy?
BGM: Rivers and Roads by The Head and the Heart
你是如何让他改变主意的
How did you get him to change his mind?
我没有
I didn't.
我觉得特雷刚刚意识到
I think Trey just realized that
没有父母 他无法讲述完自己的故事
he can't finish his story without them.
♪ A year from now ♪
♪ We'll all be gone ♪
♪ All our friends ♪
♪ Will move away ♪
♪ And they're going to better places ♪
我想让你看个东西
I want to show you something.
♪ Nothing is ♪
♪ As it has been ♪
♪ And I miss your face like hell ♪
♪ And I guess It's just as well ♪
♪ That I miss your face like hell ♪
那你妻子的遗愿呢
What about what your wife wanted?
这就是她想看到的
This is what she would have wanted.
罗汉不会回家了
Rohan never came back home,
但他的孩子回来了
but his child has.
♪ If you don't know what ♪
♪ To make of this ♪
♪ Then we will not relate ♪
♪ So if you don't know what ♪
♪ To make of this ♪
《精神疾病诊断和统计》第五版
♪ Then we will not relate ♪
♪ Rivers and roads ♪
♪Rivers till I reach you ♪
卢娜没事 她很健康
Luna's fine. She's totally healthy.
结果我才是需要帮助的那个
Turns out I was the one who needed a little help.
得到帮助了吗
Did you get it?
得到了
Yeah.
应该吧
Think so.
我听说我的去电子化想法得以顺利进行
Oh, and I heard my "No screens" Idea went down without a hitch.
没错
Indeed.
-非常顺利 -很好
- Smooth as silk. - Good.
好主意都这样
Best ideas usually are.
晚安
Good night.
我开玩笑的 那主意就是个笑话
I'm kidding! It was a joke.
简直糟透了
It was a disaster.
我听说糟透了
I heard it was horrible.
我知道
I know.
我知道你都做了什么
I know everything that you did.
我知道我的想法因为有你
I know that my ideas only work
才能得以实施
剧集 | 医院革命 | 导航列表