剧集 | 医院革命 | 导航列表
这比什么都不做强
It is better than doing nothing.
-是吗 -当然是
- Is it? - Of course it is.
万一明年就能研究出治愈方法了呢
What--what if next year they develop a cure,
我们要为了这个权宜之计毁了这种可能性吗
and we have blown our one shot with this--this half measure?
他病了
He's sick.
他快死了
He's dying.
我们怎么能什么都不做
How can we do nothing?
是的 离婚是会让生活天翻地覆
Um, yeah, divorce can be life-altering.
你头脑中关于未来的想象 全消失了
That idea of the future you had in your mind, it's gone.
你有什么感觉
How does that make you feel?
很痛苦 我爱过她
It hurts. I loved her.
知道她认为
I bet it's hard to hear
你有暴♥力♥倾向 一定很难接受吧
that she thinks you're capable of violence.
她不这么想 艾丽只是夸张而已
She doesn't. Ellie's just being dramatic.
她想夺走我的一切
She wants to take everything from me.
是谁想要离婚的
Well, who wanted the divorce?
她说我们「渐行渐远」
She says that we, "grew apart,"
在我看来 意思就是
which is just code for, "she felt like it,"
「她就是想离」
as far as I'm concerned.
现在连法♥院♥都在竭尽所能地
And now the courts are bending over backwards
确保我不占她的便宜
to make sure she's not taken advantage of.
又有谁会来在乎我的权利
God forbid someone should care about my rights.
因为她闯进你家了 对吗
'Cause she broke into your house, right?
没错
That's right.
我猜在过去的几个月里
And I bet over these last few months,
你真的感到对生活失去了掌控
you've really felt like you've lost control over your life.
至少的
To say the least.
她闯入你家的那晚 你听到动静了对吗
The night she broke in-- you heard the noise, right?
你拿起了枪
You grabbed your gun.
-你害怕吗 -当然不
- Did you feel afraid? - Hell no.
-你感觉到了什么 -掌控感
- What did you feel? - In charge.
还有呢
What else?
感觉自己又是个男人了
I felt like a man again.
所以你朝着声音的方向走去
So you went towards the sound,
手里拿着枪 下了楼
gun in hand, down the stairs.
-你那时想做什么 -我想把事情处理掉
- What did you wanna do? - I wanted to handle things.
我想守护属于我的东西
I wanted to protect what was mine.
你用枪瞄准了 却发现那不是贼
You aimed the gun, you realized it's not the burglar,
-而是你的妻子 -对
- it's your wife. - Yeah.
然后你做了什么
What'd you do then?
什么都没做
Nothing.
-你把枪放下了 -没有
- You lowered the gun. - No.
我就继续端着枪
I just kept it there.
把枪口对着她 大概有一两秒钟
Just trained on her, just for a second or two.
你真该看看她当时的表情
You should've seen the look on her face.
你想过要扣动扳机吗
Did you ever think about pulling the trigger?
没有
No.
当然没有
Of course not.
我只是想吓唬她
I just wanted to scare her.
我想让她感受一次我的感受
I wanted her to feel like I felt for once...
无力感
Powerless.
肯特夫人 谢谢你过来
Mrs. Kent, thank you for coming.
我们有很重要的事需要讨论
We have something quite important to discuss.
这听起来可真诱人
That sounds enticing.
你可以让门开着 我...
You can leave the door open. I--
好吧
Okay.
我们应该在哪里进行这场讨论呢
Where should we do this discussing then?
沙发上
The sofa.
不 不 不去沙发上
No, no, no sofa.
我认为目前的情况是
I believe what's happening here is that
你把自己对丈夫诊断的担忧
you are mistaking your feelings of concern
和我自己的弄混了
over your husband's diagnosis with my own.
我是说 你是在把自己的欲♥火♥转移到我身上--
I mean, you are transferring your erotic nature to me--
等等 别 别
wait, no, no--
你是想说什么 维贾伊
What are you trying to say, Vijay?
我不善言辞
I am not great with words.
此时无声胜有声
Oh, we don't have to speak.
你的眼睛
Your eyes.
接着说
Go on.
老天 跟我来
Oh, Lord. Come with me.
动作快点
Hurry up.
罗宾·肯特的核磁共振检测报告
Robin Kent's MRI results.
她竟然得了脑膜瘤
She has a meningioma?
肿瘤在压♥迫♥她的快♥感♥中心
The tumor is pressing up against her pleasure center.
使她的性♥欲♥高涨
It's what has been causing her heightened libido
而抑制力降低
and lowered inhibitions.
她需要立即手术 这我可以安排
She needs surgery right away. I can schedule it.
谢谢你
Thank you.
我们得确保她身体健康到可以重述结婚誓言
We must make sure she's healthy enough to renew her wedding vows.
在婚后第二/五/十等年份重述誓言 以示浪漫
你是怎么知道的
How'd you figure it out?
我注意到她瞳孔的扩张程度不同
I saw an uneven dilation in her pupils.
能注意到这种细节
You two had to be pretty close
你们俩要离得特别近吧
to notice something like that.
我能帮什么忙吗
How can I help?
我觉得不能
I don't think you can.
杰里米和我的看法不同
Jeremy and I just see things differently.
他想等一个能治愈他的试验
He wants to wait for a trial that can cure him,
即便那样的试验并不存在
even though a trial like that doesn't exist.
你想要什么呢
What do you want?
我
I...
把这个病传给了我儿子
passed this disease onto my son.
这是从我这里来的
It came from me.
我觉得我必须得做点什么
And I just feel like I have to do something.
什么都行
Anything.
利亚姆
Liam is,
他很聪明
he's smart.
他很有趣
He's funny.
他很善良 可爱得匪夷所思
He's kind. Ridiculously adorable.
他也很坚强
And he's strong.
这是你传给他的
That's what you passed on,
如果你问我的话
if you ask me.
你还有时间
And you have time
传给他更多东西
to pass down even more,
无论你和杰里米做出怎样的选择
regardless of what you and Jeremy choose.
我们所能做的
All we can do...
作为父母 真的
As parents, really.
要我说的话
I mean...
就是努力将最好的自己传递下去
just try to pass down the best of ourselves.
传给我们的孩子
To our kids.
在我们有限的时间里
In the limited time that we have.
凯西拿了几个预充式注射器去实验室了
Okay, Casey's at the lab with some of the prefilled syringes.
看看他们会有什么发现
We'll see what they find out.
如果我们不知道我们给他注射了什么
Well, if we can't figure out what we're giving him,
这个人就会在这里死在手术台上
this man's gonna die right here on the table.
质谱分♥析♥检测出结果最少需要一个小时
Mass spectrometry test results are gonna take at least an hour.
你有更好的主意吗
You have a better idea?
我不确定它是否更好
I'm not sure it's better.
劳拉
Lauren!
-它是什么 -是吗♥啡♥
- What is it? - It's morphine.
这不可能 因为这意味着
But it can't be. Because then that means...
我们的病人快不行了不是因为这个
This isn't why our patients are crashing.
心率要不行了
Heart rate's bottoming out.
-从这些开始 -不行
- Start with these. - No.
这个转向柱是金属的
This steering column's made of metal.
如果装上起搏器 电弧就会击穿他的胸腔
If the pads fire then the charge will arc through his chest.
这样我们能用的方法就不多了
Well, that limits our options.
我来给他开胸
I'm cracking open his chest.
我需要一柄手术刀和一把声波骨锯
I need a scalpel and a sonic bone saw.
我来给他做术前准备
I'll get him prepped.
我开始从胸骨中段开胸
剧集 | 医院革命 | 导航列表